brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 pm

anyone experiencing the same problem as mine with brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair after the update 1.07??
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby Nikolai1510 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 pm

i think everybody
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Nikolai1510 wrote:i think everybody


any solutions???
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby Nikolai1510 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:01 pm

fran_swoosh wrote:
Nikolai1510 wrote:i think everybody


any solutions???

1) You can find and download old versions of Jordan and Ingram.
2) If you tell me where png files are, i will fix glitches
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby V01D on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:29 pm

You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby V01D on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 pm

About Deandre L ordan i'll try to edit him so check on my thread soon
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Nikolai1510 wrote:
fran_swoosh wrote:
Nikolai1510 wrote:i think everybody


any solutions???

1) You can find and download old versions of Jordan and Ingram.
2) If you tell me where png files are, i will fix glitches


ingram .iff number is 7201
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 pm

EnterTheV01d wrote:You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder


ok sir hope it will work!! if you have time please edit them with their tattoos
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby V01D on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:10 pm

fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder


ok sir hope it will work!! if you have time please edit them with their tattoos

i dont do tattoo mods
Donations Are Appreciated

Image

V01D
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:20 pm

EnterTheV01d wrote:
fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder


ok sir hope it will work!! if you have time please edit them with their tattoos

i dont do tattoo mods


sir i cant find hair_shell.scne in ingram's .iff
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 pm

fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:
fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder


ok sir hope it will work!! if you have time please edit them with their tattoos

i dont do tattoo mods


sir i cant find hair_shell.scne in ingram's .iff



sir how to delete hair_shell.scne using nba 2k18 explorer?
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby Nikolai1510 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:10 pm

fran_swoosh wrote:
fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:
fran_swoosh wrote:
EnterTheV01d wrote:You can find updated players in manifest 1N - PAD just extract the files and delete hair_shell.scne from it and put it in your modded folder


ok sir hope it will work!! if you have time please edit them with their tattoos

i dont do tattoo mods


sir i cant find hair_shell.scne in ingram's .iff



sir how to delete hair_shell.scne using nba 2k18 explorer?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a6b55tyajg81fb1/faces.rar
Deandre+Ingram

Thanks EntertheVoid!!!
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby fran_swoosh on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:20 am

i try to delete hair_shell.scne but brandon ingram in game gone bald ^_^
fran_swoosh
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 am

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby Nikolai1510 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 am

fran_swoosh wrote:i try to delete hair_shell.scne but brandon ingram in game gone bald ^_^

i gave you a download link above.....just put the files in modded folder
User avatar
Nikolai1510
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Re: brandon ingram and deandre jordan hair glitch

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am

fran_swoosh wrote:i try to delete hair_shell.scne but brandon ingram in game gone bald ^_^


you need to delete facial_hair_shell also then it will work!
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm


Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: USMarineSoldier and 10 guests