RKJ. LBJ...Beal...Gasol Jackson Lonzo new head fixes etc...RLSD!!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby BossasX on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Awesome works! and im okay how u uploading, not big deal to download parts :) btw THANKS FOR CFs!!!
User avatar
BossasX
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby Roberto on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Can't install Markieff Morris, it says than part 4 is incomplete....
Roberto
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby RKJ5 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Roberto wrote:Can't install Markieff Morris, it says than part 4 is incomplete....

just rename the part4 like this
RKJ - M. Morris wizards.part4
it adds 2 when i uploaded it twice...
sorry for that...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby Aston2K on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Thanks so much man, great works :)

Keep it up
User avatar
Aston2K
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:17 pm

hey RKJ do you use the parsons hair before on dragic ? i tried it today on your model and he looks perfect with it

i got one question i played against the pacers they got miles turner...

is it maybe possible to get his hair with some editing to look like this ?

Image
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby RKJ5 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 pm

ilja23mia wrote:hey RKJ do you use the parsons hair before on dragic ? i tried it today on your model and he looks perfect with it

i got one question i played against the pacers they got miles turner...

is it maybe possible to get his hair with some editing to look like this ?

[ Image ]


yup its compatible thats my 1st option i already set the head with that... with the bearded one thats my base i only polishing the beard then it's done...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby Rapsin4 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 am

Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...
Rapsin4
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby RKJ5 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:57 am

Rapsin4 wrote:Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...

right now our internet connection is very slow it just started this month...i keep on having error every 10 mb or bigger files to upload...were still waiting to the provider to fix the problem...this is how the way i know to upload my works... if you don't like downloading by part then i'll just stop sharing my work here...thanks...sorry for inconvinience...i do the editing by hours and days you can just download it in minutes...okay i'll stop releasing...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Roberto on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 am

noooo, why????????
don't do that :? :? :? :?
Roberto
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: just delete this thread

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 am

If you want to stop releasing that's obviously fine, but no need to remove your already released work. Some people may still want to use it, including myself (Y)
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am

Also, don't let one impatient dude ruin it for you. Those hours and hours that you spend making mods are appreciated by so many.

Go with the majority, not that one guy.

I'm not even playing this game right now, and I'd be sad to see you drop your thread. You are a good modder and good for the community.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5356
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: just delete this thread

Postby 3ramsey3 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 am

Yeah mane don't do that cuz of some retards on here. I appreciate and be looking forward to ya releases. Real talk
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: just delete this thread

Postby matmat66 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 am

Don't let that one guy get to you kabayan. We all appreciate your work and contributions to the community.
matmat66
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby eda on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:51 am

RKJ5 wrote:
Rapsin4 wrote:Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...

right now our internet connection is very slow it just started this month...i keep on having error every 10 mb or bigger files to upload...were still waiting to the provider to fix the problem...this is how the way i know to upload my works... if you don't like downloading by part then i'll just stop sharing my work here...thanks...sorry for inconvinience...i do the editing by hours and days you can just download it in minutes...okay i'll stop releasing...

Who the Friendly Farmer is Rapsin4? No one gives a Shiny Shoe about this whining son of a nice middle aged lady that is constantly trying to stop her son from 'boxing the bald champ' each time he downloads a file.
RKJ5, I'd rather listen to the guys with colored user names.
We're here and we need more from you.
User avatar
eda
Lives happily ever after.
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 am
Location: Lithuania,Vilnius

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Dmayne on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 am

i understand Rapsin4 frustrations. but also understand where rkj5 is coming from, with such a terrible connection, it all makes sense why the files are separate.
so at the end of the day i would much rather download 5 different files then to not have anything at all.

appreciate the work you did for the 2k community.
User avatar
Dmayne
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Michigan, US

Re: just delete this thread

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Dude, don't quit. Just learn to not give a fuck about complainers, The people that matter love your work and support it.
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2682
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: just delete this thread

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:18 pm

continue my friend RKJ 5 your work and super
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Having modded and created other content for many years, I can definitely understand how one negative remark stands out in a sea of positive ones, especially when it's a complaint about something that's being done for a particular reason that doesn't take long to explain. It's kind of the way it goes for any creative pursuit, but ultimately it's something to rise above.

If one slightly curt remark has you ready to quit, then I kind of get the impression that you were already looking for a reason to stop releasing work here (or perhaps you were just having a tough day?). Of course, it's totally fine if you've decided that you don't want to be involved in the hobby anymore, but it's kind of an overreaction that really only punishes the people who were enjoying your work and being supportive.

Ultimately, it's your call. If you want to remove your work and have this topic locked up, you're absolutely free to do the former, and I can certainly oblige by doing the latter. Please give it some consideration, though. We all get feedback or questions that are expressed a little curtly from time to time, and it does sting when you've been putting in the hours to do great work, but it's important not to lose sight of the kind remarks and constructive feedback. A lot of people will also change their tone if provided with a reasonable answer, too.

With that all being said, it is important that we treat each other with respect. If you have feedback about a mod, or a question about why a modder is taking a certain approach to their releases, there's no need to be rude about it. We do allow a little bit of leeway as we don't want everyone to feel like they're walking on eggshells, but if things do get out of hand, we will step in and ask that people knock off rude behaviour and dial back their attitude a bit. As a final note, remember that there is a Report Post function, so if you feel there's a situation where a moderator needs to step in, you can bring it to our attention that way.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 101958
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: just delete this thread

Postby RKJ5 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Having modded and created other content for many years, I can definitely understand how one negative remark stands out in a sea of positive ones, especially when it's a complaint about something that's being done for a particular reason that doesn't take long to explain. It's kind of the way it goes for any creative pursuit, but ultimately it's something to rise above.

If one slightly curt remark has you ready to quit, then I kind of get the impression that you were already looking for a reason to stop releasing work here (or perhaps you were just having a tough day?). Of course, it's totally fine if you've decided that you don't want to be involved in the hobby anymore, but it's kind of an overreaction that really only punishes the people who were enjoying your work and being supportive.

Ultimately, it's your call. If you want to remove your work and have this topic locked up, you're absolutely free to do the former, and I can certainly oblige by doing the latter. Please give it some consideration, though. We all get feedback or questions that are expressed a little curtly from time to time, and it does sting when you've been putting in the hours to do great work, but it's important not to lose sight of the kind remarks and constructive feedback. A lot of people will also change their tone if provided with a reasonable answer, too.

With that all being said, it is important that we treat each other with respect. If you have feedback about a mod, or a question about why a modder is taking a certain approach to their releases, there's no need to be rude about it. We do allow a little bit of leeway as we don't want everyone to feel like they're walking on eggshells, but if things do get out of hand, we will step in and ask that people knock off rude behaviour and dial back their attitude a bit. As a final note, remember that there is a Report Post function, so if you feel there's a situation where a moderator needs to step in, you can bring it to our attention that way.


yeah just have a bad day and coincidense it was the first words that i've read...i put dedication with my work and i want to release some of it but suddenly there's a problem with my connection so i tried to find solution with it...inspite for the effort it's like it's my fault to upload those files...i'm just disappointed. sorry for disturbing the community. maybe next time i will just put it if it's a solid file or not...i'm feeling good...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Completely understandable. Hopefully everyone understands the situation, especially in light of you explaining it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 101958
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: just delete this thread

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 am

Whats the Problem with the Parts? IT Takes just 2 Minutes to download..
Show some respect guys rkj doing that work for free!
We should help to get this community better and not to cry about some downloading

RKJ you cant stop.. you the GOAT :!: :bowdown2:
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: just delete this thread

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

ilja23mia wrote:Whats the Problem with the Parts? IT Takes just 2 Minutes to download..
Show some respect guys rkj doing that work for free!
We should help to get this community better and not to cry about some downloading

RKJ you cant stop.. you the GOAT :!: :bowdown2:


Exactly. It would've been a bad move if every single part had one separate ad.fly link. But those were straight up mediafire links. It took me 20 more seconds, that's all.
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2682
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: just delete this thread

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

Carmelo Anthony
http://destyy.com/wqPsk3
Image
Image

Westbrook headshape neck fix v2
http://destyy.com/wqO3ue
Image
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 am

Ball update prev...for polish
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby vincekobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 am

RKJ5 ~~~! I always appreciate it. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Every patch you make satisfies me. So I am so happy. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Milwaukee Parker, Middleton head is too big. please note.
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby bunun0507 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 am

666666666666666
bunun0507
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:45 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby 3ramsey3 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:05 am

:applaud: :applaud:
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 am

Nice ball!!!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby theMARKwithamouth on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Damn dude. These are amazing.. If you have time man, put Jonas Valenciunas' big ass head on your list! LOL!
User avatar
theMARKwithamouth
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby thelegend23 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm

nice job (Y)
User avatar
thelegend23
 
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 5:48 am
Location: Dubai

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby 3ramsey3 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm

release (Y)
3ramsey3
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby tmark143 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:59 pm

lonzo ball looks good already.. release it RKJ! :) THNKS
tmark143
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby njkobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi mate, thanks for your amazing work. I have one issue though: My graphic setting is medium for player details, and when I used your Ben Simmons, the hair looked different in zoomed-in view (with hair model exactly as previewed) and a further zoomed-out view (bald, or say with no hair model but with hair texture, picture linked below). Could you fix that? Thanks! (Y) :bowdown:

https://imgur.com/a/dgPae
User avatar
njkobe
The Black Mamba
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 3:13 pm
Location: where [CHAMPIONSHIP] happens XD

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:42 pm

njkobe wrote:Hi mate, thanks for your amazing work. I have one issue though: My graphic setting is medium for player details, and when I used your Ben Simmons, the hair looked different in zoomed-in view (with hair model exactly as previewed) and a further zoomed-out view (bald, or say with no hair model but with hair texture, picture linked below). Could you fix that? Thanks! (Y) :bowdown:

https://imgur.com/a/dgPae


yup thanks i will test if it's like that to my game...
UPDATE...
test it if its okay now...
SIMMONS HAIR BUG FIX
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lvad91oi ... %20FIX.rar
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby njkobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:25 pm

RKJ5 wrote:
njkobe wrote:Hi mate, thanks for your amazing work. I have one issue though: My graphic setting is medium for player details, and when I used your Ben Simmons, the hair looked different in zoomed-in view (with hair model exactly as previewed) and a further zoomed-out view (bald, or say with no hair model but with hair texture, picture linked below). Could you fix that? Thanks! (Y) :bowdown:

https://imgur.com/a/dgPae


yup thanks i will test if it's like that to my game...
UPDATE...
test it if its okay now...
SIMMONS HAIR BUG FIX
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lvad91oi ... %20FIX.rar
[ Image ]

The previous problem solved (but I think in the zoomed-out view, the hair size is a tad bigger for the head size, maybe you could decrease the hair model size as you did to the head). But thanks anyway! And I have two additional pieces of advice to fine-tune Simmons though (But only if you have time to work on that :mrgreen: ). :bowdown: It's basically the inaccurate hair and beard shape of the default 2K model. I'll use pictures to explain that.
https://imgur.com/a/6EePC
https://imgur.com/a/PjY5m

Once again, we truly appreciate your efforts to make the game better (and our gaming experience a lot more enjoyable!)
Last edited by njkobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
njkobe
The Black Mamba
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 3:13 pm
Location: where [CHAMPIONSHIP] happens XD

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Lonzo Ball smaller head face update
http://festyy.com/wqKDJJ
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby tmark143 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 pm

RKJ! Thank you soo much for the great CFs... :) Will definitely continue to support your works bro... Kuzma and Vander Blue update next? Alex Caruso's Face btw looks very generic... haha
tmark143
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby vincekobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

lonzo ~~~! It is a big hit. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
This patch is too necessary. Really so thank you so much. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby vincekobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:50 pm

j.j redick...please~~~~! short hair and small head. :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:51 pm

njkobe wrote:
RKJ5 wrote:
njkobe wrote:Hi mate, thanks for your amazing work. I have one issue though: My graphic setting is medium for player details, and when I used your Ben Simmons, the hair looked different in zoomed-in view (with hair model exactly as previewed) and a further zoomed-out view (bald, or say with no hair model but with hair texture, picture linked below). Could you fix that? Thanks! (Y) :bowdown:

https://imgur.com/a/dgPae


yup thanks i will test if it's like that to my game...
UPDATE...
test it if its okay now...
SIMMONS HAIR BUG FIX
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lvad91oi ... %20FIX.rar
[ Image ]

The previous problem solved (but I think in the zoomed-out view, the hair size is a tad bigger for the head size, maybe you could decrease the hair model size as you did to the head). But thanks anyway! And I have two additional pieces of advice to fine-tune Simmons though (But only if you have time to work on that :mrgreen: ). :bowdown: It's basically the inaccurate hair and beard shape of the default 2K model. I'll use pictures to explain that.
https://imgur.com/a/6EePC
https://imgur.com/a/PjY5m

Once again, we truly appreciate your efforts to make the game better (and our gaming experience a lot more enjoyable!)


...when i make the head size smaller i also make the beard and hair smaller same size...i just not notice it's a quick update...my priority is making the head smaller...making a detailed textures takes time...
i wll try to make atlist a descent one the way i used to do it...In progress
Last edited by RKJ5 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 pm

RKJ Thank you so much for making this game more and more realistic bro :bowdown:

That Lonzo awesome (Y)

can you fix that new beard on james johnson when u find some time later ?

Image

and Waiters head looks really weird on 2k


Image

real life

Image
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby RKJ5 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:21 pm

ilja23mia wrote:RKJ Thank you so much for making this game more and more realistic bro :bowdown:

That Lonzo awesome (Y)

can you fix that new beard on james johnson when u find some time later ?

[ Image ]

and Waiters head looks really weird on 2k


[ Image ]

real life

[ Image ]

if you can give a good ref pic just like what i do with that ben simmons above it will be easier for me
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 pm

glad to see you back, love your job (Y)
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby Boff2k on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Thank you for changing the head sizes. I don't know why 2k went crazy with the heads this year...
Boff2k
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby ilja23mia on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 am

how bout this ?

Image
Image
Miami Heat All DAY
User avatar
ilja23mia
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:15 am

ilja23mia wrote:how bout this ?

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

better...
it will be more accurate if there is side view and and HD front view to make a realistic one...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:15 am

ilja23mia wrote:how bout this ?

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

better...
it will be more accurate if there is side view and and HD front view to make a realistic one...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release..Ben Simmons v2 prev

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am

BEN SIMMONS update...WIP..
Image
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release..Ben Simmons v2 prev

Postby Chicago1 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:05 am

Can you also patch Kentavious-Caldwell Pope? His hair is all wrong in the game

http://www.trbimg.com/img-59ed78ac/turb ... 50/750x422
Who dares wins
User avatar
Chicago1
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:53 pm
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...Lonzo Ball Release..Ben Simmons v2 prev

Postby pst98 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 am

Could you do a mod for Paul Pierce or Brian Scalabrine, if possible? Their default models are quite horrible imo.
pst98
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 3ramsey3 and 13 guests