Roster editing using CE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:28 am

Has anyone started working on adding these to the jerseys table?
Image
This is from me adding a NJN team in place of one of the ****** teams at the end so don't look at 02 nets and wonder why some things might not match exactly.
I will start if need be. Would like tips on how to batch add rows to then edit if possible in CE
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:33 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Well that was technically me since I made every single jersey/warmup for the UCTR. But yeah, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working.


My bad so sorry! Yes D43 rosters but PeacemanNOT came up clutch with fixing all the classic jerseys in 2k17 and these jersey/warmup combos! So sorry should've checked really quick thanks for always doing a better job than 2k does with jerseys makes the game much better
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Jonny2k on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 am

Thank you so much for the table! I've been working on a classic teams roster but I'm holding back on completing it since the Edit Player table can't copy most of the signatures. The accessories and badges can be edited through Limono's Modifier but there are issues with that like the one pictured here:
Image
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am

Hey I just want to check in and tell you guys that user, Selimf and I have both been adding to the Edit player table. CarolousXCI has already provided a lot of info for the community and we are continuing to add on.

We have added tons of selectable drop-down lists for categories such as signature animations, colleges, contract type and much more. Also Selimf has added categories that I was having trouble with such as contracts years, accessories, badges.

I spent almost 40 hours in two days making tutorials, finding memory values, learning more on cheat engine, organizing/ simplifying the cheat tables so they are easy to use, adding drop down lists, and answering questions.

It has been fun but I will keep reminding everyone that we are no experts. We could have been collaborating for the last few years to make these discoveries but only now is the community working together enough to keep pushing new discoveries.

There is still much more that is capable. I encourage you all to keep testing things out and keep trying to find solutions to issues that limit you.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ksmiz on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 am

Jonny2k wrote:I've been working on a classic teams roster but I'm holding back on completing it since the Edit Player table can't copy most of the signatures


If everyone can collectively pool together what needs to be worked on to make a thorough cheat table to clone players I think it would be a good idea to knock that out first like you said the tables we have now are incomplete. Can we decide what still needs to be added? I'll start some ideas

  • Signatures
  • Badges
  • Stats
  • Draft Year/Round/Pick
  • Accessories
  • Retirement (classic teams show age of player at the time)
  • Contracts


TGsoGood wrote:Hey I just want to check in and tell you guys that user, Selimf and I have both been adding to the Edit player table. CarolousXCI has already provided a lot of info for the community and we are continuing to add on.

We have added tons of selectable drop-down lists for categories such as signature animations, colleges, contract type and much more. Also Selimf has added categories that I was having trouble with such as contracts years, accessories, badges.


Awesome! The drop downs sound like they would be very helpful. It's not easy for many to remember what to put somewhere if it's blank but only certain things can go there. Nice addition!
What else can others help to look for?
User avatar
ksmiz
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby pjt8413 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 am

Any chance that you guys could find the coaches values to be able to edit them?

Maybe we will have a way of accurately updating Assistants etc ourselves with their real CF ID?

For example using cheat table on a new current roster to replace Jerry Stackbouse on TOR with Rex Kalamian who has real CF ID.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Jonny2k on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 am

I previously mentioned that it'd be a good idea to have a universal CAP file that everyone working on one major UBR-type mode can add players to through CE. As of now, it wouldn't be the best idea in terms of efficiency since we don't have full capability of copying every aspect of a player.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 am

ksmiz wrote:Has anyone started working on adding these to the jerseys table?
[ Image ]
This is from me adding a NJN team in place of one of the ****** teams at the end so don't look at 02 nets and wonder why some things might not match exactly.
I will start if need be. Would like tips on how to batch add rows to then edit if possible in CE


Those three parameters are for only one accessory location as far as I know. There are three team colors for arm sleeves, three colors for elbow accessories, three colors for wrist ones, for knee ones and so on. Maybe it doesn't work like that on retro jerseys though, but I'm not sure about it.
Image
I can add those things to the table for sure, but I'm not feeling like doing so right now because it would simply take even more time. If you could provide info on what each array of bytes changes in terms of accessory colors, I can do the rest (i.e. implementing them on the jerseys table).
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

pjt8413 wrote:Any chance that you guys could find the coaches values to be able to edit them?

Maybe we will have a way of accurately updating Assistants etc ourselves with their real CF ID?

For example using cheat table on a new current roster to replace Jerry Stackbouse on TOR with Rex Kalamian who has real CF ID.


Folks, what if I write a tutorial with all the things I have learned about finding values/making tables? I feel like I have less and less time each day to update tables/making new ones. Maybe if I share some info, people may start coming up with tables for a number of different things.

Let me know what you think.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:22 am

TGsoGood wrote:Hey I just want to check in and tell you guys that user, Selimf and I have both been adding to the Edit player table. CarolousXCI has already provided a lot of info for the community and we are continuing to add on.

We have added tons of selectable drop-down lists for categories such as signature animations, colleges, contract type and much more. Also Selimf has added categories that I was having trouble with such as contracts years, accessories, badges.

I spent almost 40 hours in two days making tutorials, finding memory values, learning more on cheat engine, organizing/ simplifying the cheat tables so they are easy to use, adding drop down lists, and answering questions.

It has been fun but I will keep reminding everyone that we are no experts. We could have been collaborating for the last few years to make these discoveries but only now is the community working together enough to keep pushing new discoveries.

There is still much more that is capable. I encourage you all to keep testing things out and keep trying to find solutions to issues that limit you.


(Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby enzki on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:18 pm

I cant load the values... how can I put a headband to Anthony Davis..I followed your video instructions but whenever I go to the edit player screen the table does not load any values..it just stays a"??"
enzki
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Stildo33 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 pm

maumau78 wrote:Thanks guys...Do you think you can provide a Tool to assign a new stadium/floor for the Classic Teams?


Is there an update to do this? Working on a classic team now but not sure how to assign the floor/arena I’m using to the team I’m modding. Trying to add the ‘93 Hornets arena to the all-time hornets team (making the 98 Hornets).

***might have posted this in the wrong section. Sorry if I did.
Stildo33
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

enzki wrote:I cant load the values... how can I put a headband to Anthony Davis..I followed your video instructions but whenever I go to the edit player screen the table does not load any values..it just stays a"??"


Check my response to your PM. You need to load the NBA 2k18.exe process inside of cheat engine. If you did not know that, you will have to watch a few basic videos on how to use cheat engine in general.

Stildo33 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Thanks guys...Do you think you can provide a Tool to assign a new stadium/floor for the Classic Teams?


Is there an update to do this? Working on a classic team now but not sure how to assign the floor/arena I’m using to the team I’m modding. Trying to add the ‘93 Hornets arena to the all-time hornets team (making the 98 Hornets).

***might have posted this in the wrong section. Sorry if I did.


Unfortunately I do not know which array of bytes is responsible for assigning Arena ID for a specific team.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am

Here is the updated edit player table as shown in the video
(you will need to be signed in to see the download link for updated table below video)

phpBB [video]


Table from the video
edit_player_screen_X2.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:57 am

Messing around with the Arenas and teams table, testing the capabilities of what can be done.


phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 am

Thanks for effort...really (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:14 am

TGsoGood wrote:Messing around with the Arenas and teams table, testing the capabilities of what can be done.


phpBB [video]


I think you have to copy over more bytes than that. Each team has D00 (or 3328) total bytes responsible for all the team info. The first byte for the sixers (which is the first team on the list) you can find right-clicking TEAMS and browsing that memory region. If you copy 3328 bytes from there, you are getting every single information from the team, even the info that is yet to be indexed on the table.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:53 am

Good info. I will continue testing later. If I find the arena id within each teams data set tgen we can allow all time teams to utilize other stadiums.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 am

I noticed the team data does start prior to the team name and there is a lot of info after team type.
I'm trying to figure out the best way to test these bytes.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:27 am

With the new official update it isn´t working... :cry:
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 am

Shuajota wrote:With the new official update it isn´t working... :cry:

Yeah that's why you should made a backup of every exe, which has been suggested so many times on this forum lol
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:45 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Shuajota wrote:With the new official update it isn´t working... :cry:

Yeah that's why you should made a backup of every exe, which has been suggested so many times on this forum lol

I know... I made for other versions, could you send me the 1.03 exe? I sent you a pm. Thanks.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 pm

Tables updated.

Added all the changes TGsoGood/selimf implemented to the edit player screen table, and added selimf to the authors list.

Jerseys tab jumped from version 1.1 straight to 3.0 just to be similar to the other tables.

No new features, I just adjusted the pointers.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby Shuajota on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Thanks a lot CarolusXCI!!!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby enzki on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 am

how to force equip a headband to any player on a custom roster?..
enzki
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:52 am

enzki wrote:how to force equip a headband to any player on a custom roster?..


use the edit player table a choose the headband options.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:34 am

So is it possible to stop the current/throwback Bulls jerseys from showing up for the 2011 Bulls.

CarolusXCI said this happens because the current and classic teams share the same GID, but from what I can see the 2011 Bulls GID is "740" and the current Bulls GID is "3", or am I missing something?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby selimf on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:26 pm

I've been messing around with Jerseys table. I was able to use different gear colors for the same Jersey for home and away. (Pretty much like socks and shoes.)
However, it messes up the 2nd and 3rd colors. (Color 1 and 2 at home becomes Color 2 and 3 away?)
Image

I may update the table if I can get this sorted out.
selimf
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby CarolusXCI on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:23 pm

NEWS:

Edit player screen table has been updated to version 3.1. Now you can change almost anything, including accessories. Huge props to TGsoGood and semlif on that one.

PeacemanNOT wrote:CarolusXCI said this happens because the current and classic teams share the same GID, but from what I can see the 2011 Bulls GID is "740" and the current Bulls GID is "3", or am I missing something?


Arenas and Teams table has been updated to version 3.1 as well. Some new stuff has been added, including two GID's: a main one and an extra one. The "Main" GID tells the game the main set of uniforms used by a certain team. The "extra" GID is responsible for those uniforms that appear after all the main ones were already shown.

The 2011 Bulls, for example, has a Main GID of 740, but an Extra GID of 3. If you change this "3" to "999", only the uniforms from the 740 GID will show up, since GID of 999 doesn't exist.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby enzki on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Here is the updated edit player table as shown in the video
(you will need to be signed in to see the download link for updated table below video)

phpBB [video]


Table from the video
edit_player_screen_X2.rar



does this table already works with the cracked version? or still exclusive for licensed?
enzki
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:49 pm

CarolusXCI wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:CarolusXCI said this happens because the current and classic teams share the same GID, but from what I can see the 2011 Bulls GID is "740" and the current Bulls GID is "3", or am I missing something?


Arenas and Teams table has been updated to version 3.1 as well. Some new stuff has been added, including two GID's: a main one and an extra one. The "Main" GID tells the game the main set of uniforms used by a certain team. The "extra" GID is responsible for those uniforms that appear after all the main ones were already shown.

The 2011 Bulls, for example, has a Main GID of 740, but an Extra GID of 3. If you change this "3" to "999", only the uniforms from the 740 GID will show up, since GID of 999 doesn't exist.

Thanks man, this is good to know (Y)
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:22 am

CarolusXCI wrote:NEWS:

Edit player screen table has been updated to version 3.1. Now you can change almost anything, including accessories. Huge props to TGsoGood and semlif on that one.

PeacemanNOT wrote:CarolusXCI said this happens because the current and classic teams share the same GID, but from what I can see the 2011 Bulls GID is "740" and the current Bulls GID is "3", or am I missing something?


Arenas and Teams table has been updated to version 3.1 as well. Some new stuff has been added, including two GID's: a main one and an extra one. The "Main" GID tells the game the main set of uniforms used by a certain team. The "extra" GID is responsible for those uniforms that appear after all the main ones were already shown.

The 2011 Bulls, for example, has a Main GID of 740, but an Extra GID of 3. If you change this "3" to "999", only the uniforms from the 740 GID will show up, since GID of 999 doesn't exist.



Thanks for this (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby RedBlueBlur on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:48 am

Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RedBlueBlur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:19 am

RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...


You need to select NBA 2k18.exe as a process
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby RedBlueBlur on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...


You need to select NBA 2k18.exe as a process


Yes .. I already selected the NBA2k18.exe and Open .CT file
User avatar
RedBlueBlur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby ryster23 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:23 pm

can you post the other versions of the tables? for users like me who uses unupdated .exe :(
ryster23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Image

I have a question....what's the best practice to assign 2000's wizard jersey to this?

I mean I'm overwriting 72 Hawks slot with 2000's Wizard .....ho to assign the correct jersey?

I've accomplished this using 72 Hawks Jersey slot....is there a better approach?

Thanks in advance

EDIT:

Image

I think I got it :cheeky:
Last edited by maumau78 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby trevorjpt33 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm

RedBlueBlur wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...


You need to select NBA 2k18.exe as a process


Yes .. I already selected the NBA2k18.exe and Open .CT file


Try going to Steam -> NBA 2K18 -> Properties -> Local files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Then reselect the .exe for your game in CE
trevorjpt33
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby selimf on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 am

RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...

No dropdown = Different address. You have a different version of the game. (Or older CT)
It only works with Steam 1.04.
selimf
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby pjt8413 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:23 am

Has anyone found the ability to change coach (CF ID) using CE? I’d like to officially change Ron Adams to Mike Brown as GSW Assistant using Mike Brown’s official CF ID.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby RedBlueBlur on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 am

trevorjpt33 wrote:
RedBlueBlur wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...


You need to select NBA 2k18.exe as a process


Yes .. I already selected the NBA2k18.exe and Open .CT file


Try going to Steam -> NBA 2K18 -> Properties -> Local files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Then reselect the .exe for your game in CE


OK .. thanks.. i will try :D
User avatar
RedBlueBlur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby RedBlueBlur on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am

selimf wrote:
RedBlueBlur wrote:Help me Guys... :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

Not working.. no dropdowns...

No dropdown = Different address. You have a different version of the game. (Or older CT)
It only works with Steam 1.04.


ok.. i will check my version .... thanks ! :D
User avatar
RedBlueBlur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:26 pm

As I'm working on my retro roster I must say having sort of "clone" player would be HUGE (Y)

This will allow me to create a lot more retro teams...don't know if this is possible...so Im just asking....can be achived with a memory block copy?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 am

maumau78 wrote:As I'm working on my retro roster I must say having sort of "clone" player would be HUGE (Y)
This will allow me to create a lot more retro teams...don't know if this is possible...so Im just asking....can be achived with a memory block copy?


you can already clone players.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 am

TGsoGood wrote:
maumau78 wrote:As I'm working on my retro roster I must say having sort of "clone" player would be HUGE (Y)
This will allow me to create a lot more retro teams...don't know if this is possible...so Im just asking....can be achived with a memory block copy?


you can already clone players.



Sorry I miss your tutorial....can un link it here?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:49 am

maumau78 wrote:Sorry I miss your tutorial....can un link it here?


not really a tutorial but I clone Jabari Parker in this video

phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 am

TGsoGood wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Sorry I miss your tutorial....can un link it here?


not really a tutorial but I clone Jabari Parker in this video

phpBB [video]



:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

This huge!!!

Thanks!!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 am

I just did clone a player....this huge man this is huge!

Do you think people over the forum really realize how great is this feature? This will allow ROSTER maker to create a lot of teams without spending much time!

Just to be sure I'm following the steps correctly:

- Select player I want to clone and load CE table
- Delete Contract Record
- Press Ctrl-A then spacebar to check all the player checkboxes
- Right click -> copy

Then:

- Go to create a player and create a fictional player
- Edit screen for this fictional player
- Just open player tab on CE and the player will be cloned

is this correct?
Last edited by maumau78 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:14 am

Question (perhaps stupid) but dont you think it will be possible to copy datas from a cheat engine session (2k17 or even older) to another one (2K18) ?
Most of the attributes are the same
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Roster editing using CE

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:18 am

Image

I think shoes color for away jersery is missing; if you try to edit primary shoe color nothing happens...you need to edit the hex values in green....can you please add this value to the table?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HateN, Kaunietis22, KBMAMBA24, ldc1024 and 15 guests