Organized online leagues for PC?

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Organized online leagues for PC?

Postby timmyd on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:01 am

Hey guys,

does anyone here do an online league realistic/sim league for nba 2k on pc? I used to be in a couple on xbox one, I found people from OS. Since moving to this site and getting rid of my xbox, I don't know where else to turn.

I'm looking for a realistic league, where no bogus trades are done. Realistic sliders, game play and the whole sim feel.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Re: Organized online leagues for PC?

Postby JHSheridan on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 am

I don't know of any, but I'm also looking for something like this. I'd definitely join a league like this, and I'd also be willing to help organize one.
JHSheridan

Postby timmyd on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:17 am

JHSheridan wrote:I don't know of any, but I'm also looking for something like this. I'd definitely join a league like this, and I'd also be willing to help organize one.

Thanks for the reply. I say, we give it a couple days until the weekend passes and more folks see this. If we have no response, we can create our own league and thread here and see if people join. I think we'd have to do some sort of trial games to get a feel that everyone plays in a realistic/sim manner. But for the most part, I think we should be okay.

If we don't get enough people, we can try using some cpu teams or just abandoning it altogether haha...

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:22 am

I'd be in, I have tried to do this a couple of years ago but we were basically two guys, lol
I Hate Mondays

Postby timmyd on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:53 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:I'd be in, I have tried to do this a couple of years ago but we were basically two guys, lol

Well, that makes 3 now haha... 27 to go.

I think we can even have cpu owners and the commissioner just controls them in terms of accepting trades/signings that make sense. As a commissioner, I wouldn't let the Pelicans sign Derrick Rose, while keeping Holiday and then trading for Brandon Knight. Unless they want to play one of those guy's as SG... lol u get the point right.

How sick would it be if we get to do this with classic teams or with a classic season roster! that would be amazing.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 am

We don't see a lot of league announcements these days, and I don't remember seeing one for PC. I'd say a perfect opportunity to get your own going. :)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K18