Coming Soon: The BEST 2K18 Fictional Draft Classes

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Coming Soon: The BEST 2K18 Fictional Draft Classes

Postby BonesJones on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 am

Hello, my names is Bones and I'll be making at least 10 Fictional Draft Classes for 2K18 on PS4, and will release them weekly. I have a database of 600 unique names and will try to include busts and gems as well. The draft classes will be copied for each 2K (2K10, 2K20, etc), so you can build familiarity with the names and players. If JazzMan plans on doing fictional draft classes for 2K18, you could combine ours and have over a decade covered with good, unique, fun draft classes.

I posted a video on my YouTube channel talking about the details, and made a trailer to showcase some of the names in my first draft class. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbPvuIDapA&t=14s. Yes, this is sort of a plug for my channel, but I think many people will love these draft classes for years to come. You can subscribe to stay updated on these classes.

My two favorite names from the top of this draft class: Ukraine big man Kronken Bondar, and Kentucky guard Zahedi Aybar.
Last edited by BonesJones on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
BonesJones

Re: Coming Soon: The BEST 2K18 Fictional Draft Classes

Postby Nick on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:06 pm

I'll check them out. I'm always looking for fictional draft classes for ps4.
What do you edit? Even tendencies?
BonesJones wrote:You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbP...4s&spfreload=5.

Video doesn't exist for me
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Re: Coming Soon: The BEST 2K18 Fictional Draft Classes

Postby BonesJones on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 am

Nick wrote:I'll check them out. I'm always looking for fictional draft classes for ps4.
What do you edit? Even tendencies?
BonesJones wrote:You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbP...4s&spfreload=5.

Video doesn't exist for me

Hello Nick,

I saw your comment on my video in my YouTube notification feed, but it wasn't displaying in the comment section. In terms of your YouTube comment: I've worked with draft classes for many years and think I'm proficient with them. I do feel like I'll be able to do a class a week, but if not, I won't sacrifice quality in order to meet a weakly deadline. If I need to, I'll release them every 10 days or 2 weeks or so.

The draft class quality is the most important thing, as I want to create the best fictional draft class on the market in 2K18. Yes, that means I will be making sure tendencies fit player attributes and archetype. I'll be making sure every aspect of the player is good, and will be taking feedback and making changes accordingly. I also updated the link.

Thanks for your comment, and I hope you subscribe so that I can bring you a great fictional draft class.

- Bones
BonesJones

Return to NBA 2K18