2k18 NCAA Basketball League - My league online

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

2k18 NCAA Basketball League - My league online

Postby cigarettefred on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:30 am

Using the new online my league team relocation/branding features of NBA2k18, I will be creating an NCAA roster. There will be 36 teams at least to choose from. the league will have a draft from 2019s top 72 high school Prospects during the off season. I will be using numerous online sources to determine ratings as well as potential for the 2018 NCAA roster players as well as the recruits. I would love help with Player creation as well as fine tuning attributes after the season starts. (with 2k18s new my league online features, you update your roster without resetting standings, stats or restarting the league.) I plan to use that feature to the fullest meaning players attributes will decline or increase based on real life performances. I am looking for a team of 5 true college basketball fans to help run the league.
These 5 will help create ratings as well as help with frequent updates based on real life statistics and performances. There will be 5 because every roster upgrade will betalked about and if need be, voted on. I only ask true NCAA basketball junkies to sign up for these positions
Players for your teams will gain as well as loose badges based on there performance in real life as well. If you feel a player has been "done wrong" you may lobby for 2 of your players per week. to do so you must submit stats to prove your point.

*We will be using Discord for matchmaking
*Must Be active or you will be dropped
*Active means 7 games a week(you may complete them how ever you
like but by the end of the week you must have played 7 games.
*And most of all, Have fun.

feel free to add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/robotfredy/
make suggestions and list your questions or concerns.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ncaabball
cigarettefred

Re: 2k18 NCAA Basketball League - My league online

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:58 am

This sounds great man. Too bad NCAA is not my area. If you ever join a league with the current NBA teams + a draft at the beginning, let me know please (Y)
I Hate Mondays

Postby cigarettefred on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:This sounds great man. Too bad NCAA is not my area. If you ever join a league with the current NBA teams + a draft at the beginning, let me know please (Y)

No Problem
cigarettefred

Postby cigarettefred on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 am

Kentucky
Texas Tech
Wichita State have been claimed
cigarettefred

Return to NBA 2K18