What Are You Playing Right Now? (NBA Live 18 Edition)

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

Re: What Are You Playing Right Now? (NBA Live 18 Edition)

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:08 am

Appreciate the suggestions. (Y) I've tried broadcast and player lock, and neither have really given me the court vision I'd like. The weakness is that they follow the ball rather than your player, and player lock in particular rotates kind of awkwardly. I'll try out the baseline cams, and see which one works best for me.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby RayRay_953 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:26 am

Even though the Baseline cameras are my go-to cameras, all of the cameras follow the ball instead of your player; it's something Live implemented. That's the only real problem they have, but at least the Baseline cameras give you a better view on your way to the basket.

I'm also thinking of making a post on how to unlock some of the throwback uniforms based on how I got some of them, and information I found online.
RayRay_953

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 am

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to see more of that discussion taking place. (Y)

I remember having that issue when I initially tried the baseline cams; as you've noted, that's just the way it is. I originally switched because I seemed to be having framerate issues, but I'm willing to give them another try for the increased court vision. My suggestion moving forward would definitely be to have the camera focus on your player instead of the ball.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live 18