I played NBA LIVE 18 trial and then I bought it from Bestbuy, now can't play!

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

I played NBA LIVE 18 trial and then I bought it from Bestbuy, now can't play!

Postby jaequery on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 am

Hi, I got the NBA LIVE 18 trial from EA Access. After trial was up, I decided to buy a copy when I stopped by at Bestbuy. So I went home and uninstalled the game, re-installed using the Xbox One DVD, and then when I try to play it, it keep telling me "Your trial has expired, please buy it from Xbox Store".

This is absolutely frustrating!
How can I play it?
jaequery

Re: I played NBA LIVE 18 trial and then I bought it from Bestbuy, now can't play!

Postby Andrew on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 am

Is there any other leftover data that can be deleted? Progress is supposed to carry over to the full version so be sure to back up anything and everything before deleting it, but there might be some remnants of user data that are causing a conflict with your account. I'm on PS4, so I'm not sure how that all works from a technical/user data standpoint, and obviously can't go and check.

If all else fails, hit up EA's technical support. Something definitely amiss there.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: I played NBA LIVE 18 trial and then I bought it from Bestbuy, now can't play!

Postby ThaLiveKing on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:51 am

why would you uninstall the trial when its the exact same game? You just need the disc to play so the trial stuff doesn't come up.
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am

Easy enough mistake to make, I imagine.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 18