Full Game - Dboygamez is Streaming!

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

Re: Full Game - Dboygamez is Streaming!

Postby ThaLiveKing on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:34 am

[Q] wrote:Hey I watched your Lakers sixers game on YouTube and it looks like a lot of fun. I was surprised by some of the details like the ads on the baskets. Looks like State Farm for sixers and AAA (Auto Club) for Lakers. They might have done individual deals for each court

Audio seems a bit off as whistles and other miscellaneous sounds were hard to hear

A lot of the times, you don't hear whistles for fouls or out of bounds, not sure what the issue is there
ThaLiveKing

Postby Izzy Snow on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:06 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:
[Q] wrote:Hey I watched your Lakers sixers game on YouTube and it looks like a lot of fun. I was surprised by some of the details like the ads on the baskets. Looks like State Farm for sixers and AAA (Auto Club) for Lakers. They might have done individual deals for each court

Audio seems a bit off as whistles and other miscellaneous sounds were hard to hear

A lot of the times, you don't hear whistles for fouls or out of bounds, not sure what the issue is there

Last night I played a game into OT and during OT, it seemed the crowd audio lowered and they didn't react at all as they usually did.
Izzy Snow

Postby ThaLiveKing on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 am

Also, I forgot to ask, does anyone else feel that the WNBA is more responsive than the NBA? It's so smooth.
ThaLiveKing

Postby [Q] on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:52 am

I noticed the Lakers only have gold and white jerseys available. What happened to the purple??

Just watched your wnba video and iT actually does look better than the NBA. The slower game and less of a variety of type of players probably makes it easier to replicate than the men's game
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThaLiveKing on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:48 am

[Q] wrote:I noticed the Lakers only have gold and white jerseys available. What happened to the purple??

probably a redesign that they haven't announced yet
ThaLiveKing

Previous

Return to NBA Live 18