Postby mp3 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 am

Nah Bro, ps4
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Re: NBA Live 18 Demo Updated

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 am

mp3 wrote:Nah Bro, ps4

Bummer.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Q] on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:43 pm

ThaLiveKing wrote:
mp3 wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:The actual game plays better than the demo, a ton of people can testify to that

Demo plays nothing like this
phpBB [video]

Thank you for all the gameplay videos you uploaded, watching your the gameplay closely reminded me why I prefer Live to 2k now, sure it's not perfect but what game has ever being?

Did you get chance to look at dynasty mode? Did they at least add a trade/injury screen?

This is the best NBA Live game game play wise that we've ever had. There's no debate. I posted a Raptors vs Hornets FULL Game, and re-watching it, its like a real game. This game on Frostbite, is gonna be COOOOOLD

Are you going to be one of the live event characters that we go up against??
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:37 am

[Q] wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:
mp3 wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:The actual game plays better than the demo, a ton of people can testify to that

Demo plays nothing like this
phpBB [video]

Thank you for all the gameplay videos you uploaded, watching your the gameplay closely reminded me why I prefer Live to 2k now, sure it's not perfect but what game has ever being?

Did you get chance to look at dynasty mode? Did they at least add a trade/injury screen?

This is the best NBA Live game game play wise that we've ever had. There's no debate. I posted a Raptors vs Hornets FULL Game, and re-watching it, its like a real game. This game on Frostbite, is gonna be COOOOOLD

Are you going to be one of the live event characters that we go up against??

No, only the big YouTubers got that opportunity. I got invited to EA Studio a few weeks before the demo dropped but I was in school and couldn't go. All of them got scanned at the NY event.
ThaLiveKing

Previous

Return to NBA Live 18