Lean wrote:Segments there where he could just sneak out and not kill anyone.
* David Bateson will not be voicing Agent 47. There is currently an online petition to bring back David Bateson as the voice of 47.
* Agent 47's handler, Diana Burnwood, has a "close relationship" with 47 in Absolution.
* Vivienne McKee, who has always voiced 47′s handler, Diana, has been replaced by Marsha Thomason.
The main antagonist is revealed to be Blake Dexter, a new character to the series. The character will be voiced by Keith Carradine.
* The game is only going to be set in the United States, with one portion taking place in Chicago.
* The game will be released around 2012.
* Players will be able to set up elaborate traps.
* A new mode, called "Instinct", works much like the detective mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum.
* Map screen is replaced by the aforementioned "Instinct" mode.
* Players will no longer be able to manually save the game.
* Players will be able to utilize a "tag and kill" mechanism during Instinct mode that is similar to the one in Red Dead Redemption.
* The game will feature some scripted action sequences and smaller sandbox levels that are divided by checkpoints.
* The original soundtrack for the game is composed by Peter Kyed and Peter Peter, replacing the game's previous composer, Jesper Kyd.
* The new title will feature an online or possibly multiplayer option unlike previous titles.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.
End of any racist discussion.
Pdub wrote:Biggest thing I didn't like was the camera view. For third person it should be much wider.
Qballer wrote:I get lost in buildings now, and it pisses me off. I always wind up "trespassing" and losing points because I don't know where I'm going
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
Qballer wrote:i forgot to mention that some missions are multi-part missions.
Qballer wrote:i spend more time escaping bullshit than actually killing people
Qballer wrote:it's supposed to be a stealth game and they're turning it into more of an action game
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest