Cyberface ID List

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby menten on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:20 pm

sm1921 wrote:Hey, can someone find Nicolas Laprovittola's cyberscan id number for me? It's not on any of the lists, he's on the Spur's roster in the game.

he doesnt have a face id, he has a generic face
menten
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby TeamDirk on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:18 am

Noob here ... what is the best way for me to look up/search for cyberfaces? Would love to contribute to the thread and also interested in finding random CF IDs like coaches/2K devs/cheerleader. (Y) :D
TeamDirk
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby xubu on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 am

sm1921 wrote:Hey, can someone find Nicolas Laprovittola's cyberscan id number for me? It's not on any of the lists, he's on the Spur's roster in the game.


This is the only face that I have found (until now), that look "similar" (with a lot of fantasy) to him in the 2K17 database:

Image

The blue number is the face-id.
xubu
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:59 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby TheDudeManGuy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:19 am

Anyone knows future and snopp dog id?
Just saw someone using futures cyberface in the Park and it looks great
TheDudeManGuy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Marconan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:04 am

6181 Hannibal Buress / Ice
6186 Ronnie 2K
User avatar
Marconan
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby kbui92 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:18 am

you aren't adding Brett Brown to the list? His ID is listed as kim hughes right now
kbui92
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Roberto on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 am

what are id files for:
Paul Zipser
Diamond Stone
Henry Ellenson
Malcolm Delaney
Caris Levert
Yogi Ferrell
Willy Hernan Gomez
Demetrius Jackson
Brice Johnson
Troy Williams
Georgios Papagiannis
Marshall Plumlee
Ron Baker
Stephen Zimmerman
Kyle Wiltjer
Fred VanVleet
Tim Quarterman
Dorian Finney Smith
Nicolas Brussino
Derrick Jones Jr.
Marcus George - Hunt
Okaro White
Michael Gbinije
Georges Niang
Yogi Ferrell
Alex Abrines
Briante Weber
Keith Appling
Sheldon MCClellan
Rodney Mcgruder
Roberto
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby tomortlieb on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Any idea what LeVert's cyberface ID is?
tomortlieb
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:24 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby menten on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 pm

tomortlieb wrote:Any idea what LeVert's cyberface ID is?

he doesnt have a face id, he has a generic face. you have to assign an ID with the limnono modifier tool
menten
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Roberto on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 pm

i downloaded limnono modifier, but how assign an ID to the players?
Roberto
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 am

Roberto wrote:i downloaded limnono modifier, but how assign an ID to the players?


Check the tutorial section for limnono trainer.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2986
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby BLAQK on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 am

Anyone find Future or Snoops cyberface ID?
BLAQK
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby dejanr on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 am

Hi, i am a new on forum. Sorry if i missed a theme, i have one question: How to add new face in game, with new id ( free id? ) ? It is possible? Thanks. :)
dejanr
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:19 am

Opened Limono's modifier, pressed F1, nothing happens ?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby julsa01 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Is Phil Jackson's coach cyberface (5009) in the game?
What about Pat Riley?
I believe these were removed from 2k14-2K16 so I just want to make sure they're definately in for 2K17.
Could someone confirm this? Thanks!
julsa01
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 am

Any chance I could get a list of unused cyberface? I would like to add NCAA prospects to my draft class without overriding what players in-game
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:34 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Any chance I could get a list of unused cyberface? I would like to add NCAA prospects to my draft class without overriding what players in-game


Honestly I dont think anyone will supply you with a complete list of unused cf's.

Try using cf id #'s 6119- 6123. Those are 2k16 MyCareer faces.

You could also replace some of the gameplay producers and fictional characters.

1244- Mike Wang
3596- Jaosming as a college player
3603 - 3554 Mike wang Highschool version.
3559- Mike Stauffer.
1591- Lu Su
1632- Nikki Lukas

That should be enough to get started.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2986
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Any chance I could get a list of unused cyberface? I would like to add NCAA prospects to my draft class without overriding what players in-game


Honestly I dont think anyone will supply you with a complete list of unused cf's.

Try using cf id #'s 6119- 6123. Those are 2k16 MyCareer faces.

You could also replace some of the gameplay producers and fictional characters.

1244- Mike Wang
3596- Jaosming as a college player
3603 - 3554 Mike wang Highschool version.
3559- Mike Stauffer.
1591- Lu Su
1632- Nikki Lukas

That should be enough to get started.


Thanks a ton man! That's perfect!
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:17 am

Is there a way to ge the college players cyberfaces? I used Limino's Modifier but the college players are not included in the list from what I can tell
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby CasE on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:50 am

Hey. I made a video containing cyberface numbers for college/high school/euroleague players, celebrities, coaches, my career characters,.. Should be useful for fantasy draft makers. Reference numbers can be found in the upper left corner.

phpBB [video]


Also, is number 5269 (9.25 in the video) Dikembe Mutombo?! Default one by 2K looks horrible.

Below are some more cyberfaces useful for draft makers, that I forgot to include in the video.

Image
CasE
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby gogadantes on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 am

Below are some more unused (I think) CFs, who mostly do not look like like professional athletes, IMO. Might be useful if you want to overwrite some of them or if you want to make a rec league/street mod or something:)
I don't know who some of these CFs are and I notice some are already mentioned in this thread.
If anyone else know some unusual/unused CFs (females, people with unique head accessories, etc.) that are finished / i.e. not glitched, please share them with me OK? I'm making a Rec MyLeague using the HS gym mod found in this site and could definitely use more unique and unusual CFs.

1632 NIKKI LUKAS - A FEMALE CF
6120 FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS, YOUR CHARACTER - NBA 2K16 MC
6123 MR. PETE, YOUR CHARACTER'S DAD - NBA 2K16 MC
6124 VIC VAN LIER, YOUR ANNOYING FRIEND - NBA 2K16 MC
6126 YOUR TEAM OWNER - NBA 2K16 MC
6127 DOM PAGNOTTI, YOUR AGENT - NBA 2K16 MC
6128 MEAN LOOKING OLD WHITE GUY
6129 COOL LOOKING ASIAN GUY
6130 UNKNOWN BLACK GUY
6131 UNKNOWN BLACK GUY
6132 UNKNOWN OLD WHITE GUY LONGER HAIRED
6133 UNKNOWN CHUBBY WHITE GUY
6134 UNKNOWN REGULAR WHITE GUY
6136 UNKNOWN REGULAR WHITE GUY
6138 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BLACK HAIR
6139 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BLOND HAIR
6147 UNKNOWN REGULAR ASIAN GUY
6151 UNKNOWN FAT WHITE GUY, PALE
6153 UNKNOWN FAT ASIAN GUY
6155 VERY PALE AND SKINNY WHITE LITTLE KID
6166 DAVID ALDRIDGE
6170 MICHAEL B. JORDAN/JUSTICE YOUNG
6172 YOUR HS COACH - NBA 2K17 MC
6173 THAT REPORTER GUY - NBA 2K17 MC
6174 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BROWN SPIKY HAIR
6175 XAVIER CROSS - YOUR TRAINER - NBA 2K17 MC
6176 COACH BRUBAKER, PALE - NBA 2K17
6177 GRANT ALABASTER - NBA 2K17 MC
6179 DENVER LEVINS - NBA 2K17 MC
6180 YOUR BALD AND CREEPY LOOKING COLLEGE COACH - NBA 2K17 MC
6181 ICE THE BARBER - NBA 2K17 MC
6183 BARBER'S SIDEKICK - NBA 2K17 MC
6186 RONNIE 2K
6188 EXTREMELY COOL LOOKING MAN BUN ASIAN GUY - NBA 2K17 MC
6191 COACH MIKE KRYZSEWSKI
6194 MASTER P(?) - BLACK GUY (WITH PERMANENT BASEBALL CAP!)
6195 CREEPY LOOKING SKINNY WHITE TEEN – LOOKS KINDA LIKE A YOUNG MONTGOMERY BURNS
8521 UNKNOWN WHITE GUY
User avatar
gogadantes
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm
Location: Posting up on the left box

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby ljgwow on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 am

Is there anyone who knows faceID of Alex Abrines?

I really wanna know that!! please let me know!
ljgwow
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:37 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:20 am

ljgwow wrote:Is there anyone who knows faceID of Alex Abrines?

I really wanna know that!! please let me know!


In the NBA 2K17 releases and previews section, someone did an Alex Abrines tattoo update. You could probably download that file and it will show you his CF ID.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 am

ljgwow wrote:Is there anyone who knows faceID of Alex Abrines?

I really wanna know that!! please let me know!


There is no face ID. He has no 2k cyberface. You need to assign it
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby KoyaM on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:40 am

whats the id of alex abrines?
User avatar
KoyaM
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:31 am

KoyaM wrote:whats the id of alex abrines?


You have to assign him one and input him using Limnono Modifier. Someone made a good Alex Abrines with correct tattoos in the releases and previews section.

Also, if you scroll up, you will see a few CF ID's that you could use.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Manimal903 on Thu May 25, 2017 5:47 am

is there a Team ID list anywhere yet?..ive been lookin cant find one yet
Manimal903
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby buffalochipster on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:46 am

Is there anywhere I can find a TeamID list? Trying to change the MyCareer college choices, if possible.
buffalochipster
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:51 am

Thanks for this!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby lukasoln on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:04 am

this is nice... i searched through the forum and couldnt find any picture ID, so I assume there isnt any ? I've checked alot of pics and found alot of great player pics for some players.. but checking like 9000 IDs is a bit much xD
lukasoln
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Jonny2k on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:01 am

lukasoln wrote:this is nice... i searched through the forum and couldnt find any picture ID, so I assume there isnt any ? I've checked alot of pics and found alot of great player pics for some players.. but checking like 9000 IDs is a bit much xD



Go to http://2kmtcentral.com/ and in the url of each card page, you'll see a number which also serves sometimes as the portrait numbers. Most of the ones past 20000 however appear to not work. Example: http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/4522/kobe-bryant If you enter in 4522 for the portrait ID you'll see that Kobe portrait pop up.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Cyberface ID List

Postby Jonny2k on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:21 am

gogadantes wrote:Below are some more unused (I think) CFs, who mostly do not look like like professional athletes, IMO. Might be useful if you want to overwrite some of them or if you want to make a rec league/street mod or something:)
I don't know who some of these CFs are and I notice some are already mentioned in this thread.
If anyone else know some unusual/unused CFs (females, people with unique head accessories, etc.) that are finished / i.e. not glitched, please share them with me OK? I'm making a Rec MyLeague using the HS gym mod found in this site and could definitely use more unique and unusual CFs.

1632 NIKKI LUKAS - A FEMALE CF
6120 FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS, YOUR CHARACTER - NBA 2K16 MC
6123 MR. PETE, YOUR CHARACTER'S DAD - NBA 2K16 MC
6124 VIC VAN LIER, YOUR ANNOYING FRIEND - NBA 2K16 MC
6126 YOUR TEAM OWNER - NBA 2K16 MC
6127 DOM PAGNOTTI, YOUR AGENT - NBA 2K16 MC
6128 MEAN LOOKING OLD WHITE GUY
6129 COOL LOOKING ASIAN GUY
6130 UNKNOWN BLACK GUY
6131 UNKNOWN BLACK GUY
6132 UNKNOWN OLD WHITE GUY LONGER HAIRED
6133 UNKNOWN CHUBBY WHITE GUY
6134 UNKNOWN REGULAR WHITE GUY
6136 UNKNOWN REGULAR WHITE GUY
6138 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BLACK HAIR
6139 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BLOND HAIR
6147 UNKNOWN REGULAR ASIAN GUY
6151 UNKNOWN FAT WHITE GUY, PALE
6153 UNKNOWN FAT ASIAN GUY
6155 VERY PALE AND SKINNY WHITE LITTLE KID
6166 DAVID ALDRIDGE
6170 MICHAEL B. JORDAN/JUSTICE YOUNG
6172 YOUR HS COACH - NBA 2K17 MC
6173 THAT REPORTER GUY - NBA 2K17 MC
6174 COOL LOOKING WHITE GUY - BROWN SPIKY HAIR
6175 XAVIER CROSS - YOUR TRAINER - NBA 2K17 MC
6176 COACH BRUBAKER, PALE - NBA 2K17
6177 GRANT ALABASTER - NBA 2K17 MC
6179 DENVER LEVINS - NBA 2K17 MC
6180 YOUR BALD AND CREEPY LOOKING COLLEGE COACH - NBA 2K17 MC
6181 ICE THE BARBER - NBA 2K17 MC
6183 BARBER'S SIDEKICK - NBA 2K17 MC
6186 RONNIE 2K
6188 EXTREMELY COOL LOOKING MAN BUN ASIAN GUY - NBA 2K17 MC
6191 COACH MIKE KRYZSEWSKI
6194 MASTER P(?) - BLACK GUY (WITH PERMANENT BASEBALL CAP!)
6195 CREEPY LOOKING SKINNY WHITE TEEN – LOOKS KINDA LIKE A YOUNG MONTGOMERY BURNS
8521 UNKNOWN WHITE GUY


Have you made any progress on this? I've been skimming through the cyberface ID files by using a dummy player to rotate faces with.

NOTE: I've noticed that some of the files can't be found through Explorer (at least to my knowledge) Ex: Face 6194 is nowhere to be found in any archive.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest