[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:49 am

Okay, so after a lot of requests I'm going to be making a tutorial for Limnono's Modifier. As always, like all the previous years I didn't create this tool. I simply downloaded it off the 3DM forum. It is made by a chinese modder named "limnono". All credits go to him on making this tool.

!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING BEFORE USING THIS TOOL (LIKE ROSTERS, MYCAREER FILES ETC.) !!!!!!

They can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*random number*\385760\remote

Functions:
This tool is used as a modifier to edit things like your MyCareer, a Created player or simply just a Real player on a roster. It also allows you to trade players. Any features that I show down below can be used in all types of gamemodes like MyGM, MyLeague, Editing Rosters and even MyCareer.

Downloads:

Here's easier download links:

17th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uc5zwh829v9pcqc/

18th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z9wbuizdu312nlw/

19th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vr2v1ykramx1wyo/

20th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvnbcmwh60wbn77/

21st of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/46uz2h8pdm5oec9/

22nd of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1afa4f1319eerqm/

23rd of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b713sbqqbl7ssum/

24th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j9m8h1seesdsfwy/

28th of September 2016:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8oyhfn8hxng5gk8/

20th of November 2016: **
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ebabtb0emjm6ba/

** = Newly added

You can also find an archive of all up to date download links by cayd33 here:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102183

If you would like to download the tool from the official forum, you can find it here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5282040-1-1.html

You will have to create an account and of course it is difficult due to the language barrier. So I will be uploading various download links over the next year whenever there are updates.

Tutorial:

Translations:

GAME SETTINGS:

ATTRIBUTES:

TENDENCIES:

HOT ZONE:

CUSTOM OPTIONS:

Original Instructions:

Credits for Translations go to Reddit Users:

How to use:
Press F1 to start the modifier/trainer/editor.

Read Roster:
When the modifier is loaded, force a roster refresh ( go into MC and do "Edit roster" ) then go back to the modifier and do a Refresh Roster List.

Trade Player:
Swap right side guy to left side guy ( you will see an animation ).

Copy Accessories:

Copy right side guy's equipment to left side guy

Give All Badges:
Make sure right side guy is the guy you want to modify. Click to modify, it includes some hidden badges, personality badges are excluded.

Full Abilities:
Make sure the guy on the right is the guy you want to mod

Force Player Picture:
Next sections have a better tutorial

Set Ability Cap To 110:
Ability is supposed to be maxed at 99. This will raise them to 110, but has not been fully tested. Beware.

Hot Zone:
0 is cold, 1 is normal, 2 is hot.

Unlock All Animations/Player Moves:
Translation lacks game knowledge.

MC Wear Red T-Shirt:
You should modify this only after the modifier/trainer has initialized. You need to do something to refresh the upper right photo ( get into MyCareer mode, then Main Menu, etc. ) to see the effect.

MyCareer Give All Badges and Abilities reset if you do not activate the trainer before entering MyCareer. That is F1+F7 in the Main Menu after starting the game. The MC will rewrite the default values. Make sure you turned this on or the game can and will overwrite your MC edits.

The latest version of the modifier lets you to edit the default values. Changing MC's uniform and such is similar to 2k16. Find the uniform you want, use the modifier to read the uniform ID, save it, find the guy you want to put it on, and paste it.

Questions & Answers:

#1 Activation:
In order to make the tool work in-game you will need to activate it first. You can do this by press the "F1" function key on your keyboard when you first open the game.

#2 Editing Rosters:
Just like last year you need to load the players in the Roster. In order to do this you must click the "Refresh Roster List" button on the tool. This will load the players on the right side of the tool. From there you can select the player you want to edit. When you click it, it will turn pink. Double click it for the player to load. You will notice that some players have multiple instances of themselves. For example LeBron has multiple version of himself, these are the MyTeam Cards and Classic versions of him. Usually the last instance of the player is the current version.

You can also check out Dee4Three's tutorial on the basics of roster editing with this tool. Be sure to check it out:
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102449

There are five pages this year,
#1 Game Settings
#2 Attributes
#3 Tendencies
#4 Hot Zone
#5 Custom Options

As shown on the translation pictures. You must click on these boxes to edit the attributes/info. There is no save button on the tool, it changes in-game and you must save the roster in-game for it to save.

CREDITS: Apocalypse11

#3 How do I Edit Attributes and Give All Badges:
#1. Start Limnono tool
#2. Make sure you are in offline mode on steam and start NBA 2k17
#3. Once the game is done loading and showing you the main menu (right after the intro movie for the dummies like me :mrgreen: ) press f1 and f7
#4. Load your MyCareer game (once again make sure it is an offline mycareer save)
#5. Press Refresh Roster List
#6. Find your name in the player list on the right. Double click on it so that you see your last name in the top of the tool.
#7. Go to Attributes and edit all of them to 99 (Full Abilities button did not work for me)
#8. Give All Badges - if you want of course.
#9. Enjoy - Very Important Step!

a. IMPORTANT!! Everytime you restart the game you need to repeat the first 4 steps else the attributes and badges will reset, sooner or later.
b. Your attributes and badges won't show correctly on your Upgrade Attributes screen, you will still have the old ones on that screen. To check if you did it right, go to Stats/Standings --> Player stats --> Select your player and open his card.

CREDITS: blueseven

#4 Trade Players, Badges:
1. While you are in MyCareer in your game, press Refresh Roster List on the modifier.
2. A list will apear on the right side with all the player.
3. Double click the name of the player you want to get, the name should apear in the modifier top side of the window.
4. Double click the name of the player you want to give away, now both names should appear in the modifier top side of the window.
5. Click on Trade Players
6. If you do it right, an arrow appears to run from the right name to the left name, in the modifier window.

CREDITS: Lord_TJ

#5 Copying Accessories from player to player:
#1. First select the player you want to copy the accessories too - the target - double click their name, then you should see it at the top of the modifier window
#2. Select the other player who has the accessories you want, and double click the name.
#3. Simply click on Copy Accessories
#4. Save the roster In Game.

For example, if you want to copy LeBron's accessories to Paul George, first double click on Paul George, then double click on LeBron and then you will see both names at the top of the trainer, when you press copy accessories you will see an arrow from the right to the left showing that it has copied.

CREDITS: GiecuMan

#6 Layup and Dunk Package ID's:

Layup Packages:

Code: Select all
0 - GUARD
1 - SWING
2 - BIG
3 - C. ANTHONY
4 - J. CRAWFORD
5 - S. CURRY
6 - T. DUNCAN
7 - K. DURANT
8 - M. ELLIS
9 - B. GRIFFIN
10 - J. HARDEN
11 - K. IRVING
12 - L. JAMES
13 - M. JORDAN
14 - T. LAWSON
15 - D. ROSE
16 - T. PARKER
17 - C. PAUL
18 - R. RONDO
19 - D. WADE
20 - J. WALL
21 - R. WESTBROOK

Dunk Packages:

Code: Select all
0 - NONE
1 - UNDER BASKET RIM PULLS
2 - UNDER BASKET REGULAR
3 - UNDER BASKET ATHLETIC FLUSHES
4 - RIM GRAZERS OFF ONE
5 - RIM GRAZERS OFF TWO
6 - BASIC ONE-HANDERS OFF ONE
7 - BASIC TWO-HANDERS OFF ONE
8 - BASIC ONE-HANDERS OFF TWO
9 - BASIC TWO-HANDERS OFF TWO
10 - BIG MAN OFF ONE
11 - BIG MAN OFF TWO
12 - ATHLETIC ONE-HANDERS OFF ONE
13 - ATHLETIC ONE-HANDERS OFF TWO
14 - HANGS OFF ONE
15 - BIG MAN HANGS OFF ONE
16 - BASIC HANGS OFF TWO
17 - ATHLETIC HANGS OFF TWO
18 - QUICK DROPS OFF ONE
19 - QUICK DROPS OFF TWO
20 - FIST PUMP RIM PULLS
21 - BIG MAN TOMAHAWKS OFF ONE
22 - BIG MAN TOMAHAWKS OFF TWO
23 - SIDE ARM TOMAHAWKS
24 - STRAIGHT ARM TOMAHAWKS
25 - COCK BACK TOMAHAWKS
26 - ATHLETIC SIDE TOMAHAWKS
27 - ATHLETIC FRONT TOMAHAWKS
28 - UBER ATHLETIC TOMAHAWKS OFF ONE
29 - UBER ATHLETIC TOMAHAWKS OFF TWO
30 - LEANING SLAMS
31 - FRONT CLUTCHES
32 - FRONT CLUTCHES OFF TWO
33 - SIDE CLUTCHES OFF ONE
34 - BIG MAN SIDE CLUTCHES OFF ONE
35 - SIDE CLUTCHES OFF TWO
36 - BACK SCRATCHERS OFF ONE
37 - BACK SCRATCHERS OFF TWO
38 - BACK SCRATCHING RIM HANGS
39 - BIG MAN BACK SCRATCHERS
40 - QUICK DROP-IN BACK SCRATCHERS
41 - REVERSES OFF ONE
42 - ONE-HAND CLUTCH REVERSES
43 - REVERSES OFF TWO
44 - CLUTCH REVERSES OFF ONE
45 - CLUTCH REVERSES OFF TWO
46 - BASELINE CLUTCH REVERSES
47 - WINDMILL REVERSES
48 - BASELINE REVERSES OFF ONE
49 - BASELINE REVERSES OFF TWO
50 - WINDMILL BASELINE REVERSES
51 - CLUTCH BASELINE REVERSES
52 - BIG MAN BASELINE REVERSES
53 - SWITCHEROOS
54 - WINDMILLS OFF ONE
55 - LEANING WINDMILLS
56 - BIGMAN WINDMILLS
57 - FRONT WINDMILLS
58 - SIDE WINDMILLS
59 - ATHLETIC WINDMILLS
60 - BASIC 360S
61 - ATHLETIC 360S
62 - CRADLE DUNKS
63 - K. BRYANT
64 - V. CARTER
65 - D. DAWKINS
66 - D. DEROZAN
67 - C. DREXLER
68 - P. GEORGE
69 - B. GRIFFIN
70 - J. HARDEN
71 - D. HOWARD
72 - Z. LAVINE
73 - M. JORDAN
74 - L. JAMES
75 - S. KEMP
76 - S. O'NEAL
77 - S. PIPPEN
78 - D. WILKINS
79 - R. WESTBROOK
80 - ONE MAN SHOW
81 - HIGH ROLLER
82 - DUNKENSTEIN
83 - FLIGHT
84 - INSANITY
85 - HIGH RISER
86 - THE SKYWALKER
87 - GAME TIME
88 - CONTACT DUNKS 1
89 - CONTACT DUNKS 2
90 - CONTACT DUNKS 3
91 - BIGMAN CONTACT DUNKS

#7 Changing Player's Face ID's
Type the players Cyberface ID into the "Face ID" button and then press the "Confirm Face ID" button. You then must go in to edit the player in-game that you wanted to change for it to apply.

To change your MyPlayer's Face ID use this step by step tutorial I've made:

PeacemanNOT wrote:#1 - Go into options/features.
#2 - Type the CF ID into the Face ID bar in Limnono's Modifier.
#3 - Press the Confirm Face ID.
#4 - Go into MyPlayer Appearance.
#5 - Save and Exit MyPlayer.
#6 - REMEMBER TO UNTICK THE CONFIRM FACE ID BUTTON AFTER YOU SAVE AND EXIT MYPLAYER!

#8 Forcing Players to use their Picture
Pressing F4 while in any gamemode with a roster will force EVERY player to use their actual picture. You will need to press F4 every time you rejoin the gamemode to get them to use the picture.

CREDITS: severos

#9 How do I change tattoos, add accessories/headbands in MyCareer?

How to change tattoos:
1) F1 activate trainer in main menu, F8 unlock tattoos.
2) Load MyCareer, go to Options>MyPlayer Appearance. You should see TATTOOS in the list. Don't select it yet.
3) Alt-tab out to the trainer, click Refresh Roster List then go through the list and double click your player's name. Then double click on your name again. Your last name should appear at the top of the trainer two times.
4) Go to Custom Options in the trainer. You can have two tattoos. Tattoo Position 1 & 2 need to be set to one of the following values depending on where you want your tattoos :

0 = Right Arm
1 = Left Arm
2 = Chest
3 = Back
4 = Right Leg
5 = Left Leg
6 = Neck

Tattoo Style 1 & 2 controls the tattoo graphic. There's hundreds of them so you'll need to try different numbers (1-500 or so) to see different tattoos. Set them both to 1 for now.

5) Alt tab back into the game. Now select TATTOOS in MyPlayer Appearance. Your tattoos should appear in the list though you can't see them on the body yet.
6) Select a tattoo, select Edit. Go to scale mode, notice it's set to the lowest scale by default. Increase scale until you can see the tattoo. Go to move mode and move it where you want it. Exit tattoo edit mode.

From this point you can alt tab out, change Tattoo Style numbers in the trainer then alt tab back in to see the different tattoos. Make sure you're not in tattoo edit mode (where you scale/move the tattoo) when you change the numbers or you won't see the new tattoo.

How to add accessories/headbands to your MyCareer:
1) F1 activate trainer in main menu, F6 to remove MC Accessory restrictions. You have to do this step every time you boot the game up or you won't see your gear in offline MyCareer.
2) Load MyCareer, make sure you're in your home court/not in a game.
3) Alt tab to the trainer, click refresh roster list. A list of players will show up on the right hand side of the trainer. Find your MyCareer player and double click the name. The surname of your player should appear at the top of the trainer.
4) Go to Custom Options. Change Accessories Data 3 to 71230761293840384. Alt-tab back into the game and go back to the main menu. Load MyCareer again. Bam, headband. There's other numbers for different headband styles, haven't looked them up yet though.

FYI, looked into some of the accessories and :

Custom Options
Accessories Data 1 = Shoes
Accessories Data 2 = ??Chest/undershirt??
Accessories Data 3 = Head
Accessories Data 4 = Arms
Accessories Data 5 = Legs

So if you want a specific players shoes (but not all their other gear), go through the roster list in the trainer and select the player then copypaste the number in their Accessories Data 1 slot back to your own player. Same applies for other accessories. You can fully customize your offline player's gear this way, only issue is you can't change colors (set to team colors by default).

!!!!REMEMBER!!!!

#1 If you don't un-tick the "Confirm Face ID" button and then go into edit a different player in-game the Face ID will also apply to that player.

#2 This tool can be very glitchy, you have been warned and as always:

!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF EVERYTHING BEFORE USING THIS TOOL (LIKE ROSTERS, MYCAREER FILES ETC.) !!!!!!

They can be found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\*random number*\385760\remote

That is pretty much it, it's very straightforward. You will probably notice that this tutorial is pretty much a copy paste from last year. That is because from what I can see the tool is almost identical with a couple added features. I will be updating this tutorial as the year goes on and I will fully translate the tool when I find more time. For now you will have to figure out the rest of tool for yourself, I will update it shortly. Anyways, enjoy the tool. I hope my tutorial was of any use to you. If you have any questions or translation tips be sure to post it down below!
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:04 am, edited 30 times in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 am.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:53 am

There you have it, a lot of this tutorial is copy pasted from last year. That is because the tool is almost identical with a couple added features which I have yet to figure out.

As far as the translations goes, I will update them shortly. Enjoy as always (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby fordtech99 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:There you have it, a lot of this tutorial is copy pasted from last year. That is because the tool is almost identical with a couple added features which I have yet to figure out.

As far as the translations goes, I will update them shortly. Enjoy as always (Y)

PeacemanNOT youre the absolute man. thanks brother!
fordtech99

Postby TheCed on Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:38 am

Thank you for that, man. I'll be waiting on the attributes tutorial.
TheCed

Postby Lakerfan79 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:30 am

how would you copy accessories for my career? I figure i would select the player from a custom roster but then how do i apply them to my career?
Lakerfan79

Postby Orson36 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:33 am

Can we change animations in offline mode with this?
Orson36

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:39 am

Lakerfan79 wrote:how would you copy accessories for my career? I figure i would select the player from a custom roster but then how do i apply them to my career?

You go into MyCareer, you refresh roster list and then you select your MyPlayers name. You then press copy accessories again.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Lakerfan79 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:42 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:how would you copy accessories for my career? I figure i would select the player from a custom roster but then how do i apply them to my career?

You go into MyCareer, you refresh roster list and then you select your MyPlayers name. You then press copy accessories again.

Okay i just tried it but now
1. i go into my career
2. i hit f1
3. then i hit refresh roster list but no roster list appears on the right side of the modifier like it would if i had loaded a roster outside of mycareer?

What am i doing wrong?
Lakerfan79

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:49 am

Lakerfan79 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

1. i go into my career
2. i hit f1
3. then i hit refresh roster list but no roster list appears on the right side of the modifier like it would if i had loaded a roster outside of mycareer?

What am i doing wrong?

You press F1 in the normal Main menu when you first open the game, then you go into MyCareer and press Refresh Roster List.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:49 am

Lakerfan79 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

1. i go into my career
2. i hit f1

What am i doing wrong?

You press F1 in the normal Main menu when you first open the game, then you go into MyCareer and press Refresh Roster List.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 am

Updated version added:
https://www.mediafire.com/?z9wbuizdu312nlw

New Translation image with new feature also added (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby markjayson on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:18 am

Will i get banned if i use this in MyCareer online mode??
markjayson

Postby Lakerfan79 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:23 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

1. i go into my career
2. i hit f1

What am i doing wrong?

Okay i did what u said and got it to show the roster and then after picking the player i wanted to copy accessories with i selected my player and hit copy accessories but now it's still not showing the accessories. And i did activate the f6 button right after hitting f1.
Lakerfan79

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 am

Tell me if this works:

#1 - Open the game.
#2 - Press the F1 button on your keyboard at the main menu.
#3 - Go into a roster so you can copy accessories.
#4 - Select the player who has the accessories you want and press copy accessories.
#5 - Go into your MyCareer.
#6 - Press Refresh Roster List.
#7 - Select your MyCareer Player and press copy accessories again.
#8 - Press the function key F6 on your keyboard.
#9 - Go into the MyPlayer Store and change something (like a leg accessory or an arm accessory etc. just for the time being. You can get rid of the accessory later.)
#10 - Exit the MyPlayer Store and re-enter it.

BTW, if you have the pirated version of the game, this tutorial will be useless to you. I suggest you find help elsewhere.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TheCed on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Tell me if this works:

#1 - Open the game.
#4 - Select the player who has the accessories you want and press copy accessories.
#9 - Go into the MyPlayer Store and change something (like a leg accessory or an arm accessory etc. just for the time being. You can get rid of the accessory later.)

BTW, if you have the pirated version of the game, this tutorial will be useless to you. I suggest you find help elsewhere.

Do we have to like, double-click on the selected player so its name shows up on the top of the Limnono tool or do we only have to click once on the selected player just to overlight it in pink? Cause I have the full game, I tried to do this and it didn't work at all.
TheCed

Postby FanFanStef on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:12 am

Could you please post in Limono's thread and ask for PC keyboard icons? I have a controller but I am an old school ( not young either ) PC user. A controller is for Super Mario Brothers game in two, not for PC games. I have a problem in training when I am required to use keys in a fast sequence. Thank you
FanFanStef

Postby Lakerfan79 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:40 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Tell me if this works:

#1 - Open the game.

I bought my version off steam so it isnt pirated. I did try your way but still nothing except that now i dont have any fans in the arena? Every seat is empty when i play a game.

Have u been able to get it to work?
Lakerfan79

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 am

Weird, why is it doing that? Something on Limnono's end probably. I'll investigate into it more once I've fully downloaded the game, it seems like it's changed this year.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby JWL3 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:07 am

I suck at 2K17 online. Can I use this to beat players better than me by chucking unguardable full court 3's and block people on the court next to me? I really want to feel like I accomplished something with zero skills and zero invested in this game whatsoever.

Actually, it'd be best if you just added a button to press to add 15 pts to my team's score every time I press it.
JWL3

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:12 am

JWL3 wrote:I suck at 2K17 online. Can I use this to beat players better than me by chucking unguardable full court 3's and block people on the court next to me? I really want to feel like I accomplished something with zero skills and zero invested in this game whatsoever.

Actually, it'd be best if you just added a button to press to add 15 pts to my team's score every time I press it.

I'm guessing you're taking the piss by looking at your post on the Cheat Engine thread. I do not support people who use this tool for editing their online players, I am only translating a tool that has a lot more capabilities than just modding your MyCareer. This is the closest thing we have to a roster editor, it helped me so much last year especially when editing the Rio 2016 Patch.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby nooks on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:26 am

what, its allready out? thanks a lot.
nooks

Postby Linassp3 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:49 am

Alright. I've been trying to figure this out for few hours now. I have a pirated version and wanted to check if all the Attribute things were the same since last year. I load the game, open the trainer, I activate it and when I try to go to Roster, its done, my whole computer almost freezes, i cant do anything. Like literally anything, I can barely navigate through tabs but the second I turn off either the game or the trainer, its instantly fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this or get the roster up in the trainer so i can fuck around in offline MC?
Linassp3

Postby Jrod904 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Has anyone tried changing Justice Young's height using this trainer? Was wondering if it's possible and if it would mess up cutscenes/etc.

Him being 6'1 and getting subbed in at SF all the time is getting annoying. Would like to make him at least 6'4!
Jrod904

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Linassp3 wrote:Alright. I've been trying to figure this out for few hours now. I have a pirated version and wanted to check if all the Attribute things were the same since last year. I load the game, open the trainer, I activate it and when I try to go to Roster, its done, my whole computer almost freezes, i cant do anything. Like literally anything, I can barely navigate through tabs but the second I turn off either the game or the trainer, its instantly fine. Any suggestions on how to fix this or get the roster up in the trainer so i can fuck around in offline MC?

So you did not buy the game on Steam? :crazyeyes:
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby matmat66 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Great tutorial man. Just a question, will this modifier allow us to trade the members of the dream team to regular teams? Can I trade Dream Team Charles Barkley to other teams using this modifier? Thank you.
matmat66

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs