[NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Patchmaking tutorials for NBA 2K17.

Re: [NBA 2K17 TUTORIAL] Limnono's Modifier [CHINESE TRAINER]

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:43 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvnbcmwh60wbn77/

New update which includes, localization file for translating, cloning signature moves etc. (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby GiecuMan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 am

Here is translated file guys. Bare in mind that there can be some mistakes and it's hard to fit anything into these tiny boxes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GiecuMan

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:44 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Updated #3 + #4 sections of tutorial which are for Trading players and copying accessories.

Sorry about giving false information, that's my fault. Anyways you should be able to do it now.

Do you know whether I can fix a player from injury? Was that possible last year?
hedop

Postby resellerphxd on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:26 am

i think i fuckecd up my savedata? everytime i refresh roster list it shows numbers not names.
am i fucked? http://imgur.com/a/aGCbZ
resellerphxd

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:35 am

resellerphxd wrote:i think i fuckecd up my savedata? everytime i refresh roster list it shows numbers not names.

You haven't even activated the tool yet. You need to press F1 everytime you start the game. Make sure you press F1 in the main menu, before you edit anything.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby helloitsme on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
resellerphxd wrote:i think i fuckecd up my savedata? everytime i refresh roster list it shows numbers not names.

You haven't even activated the tool yet. You need to press F1 everytime you start the game. Make sure you press F1 in the main menu, before you edit anything.

how to upgrade attributes in online my career? without VC
helloitsme

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:51 am

hedop wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Updated #3 + #4 sections of tutorial which are for Trading players and copying accessories.

Sorry about giving false information, that's my fault. Anyways you should be able to do it now.

Do you know whether I can fix a player from injury? Was that possible last year?

?
hedop

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:30 am

helloitsme wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

how to upgrade attributes in online my career? without VC

No and I don't support it.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:09 am

@PeacemanNOT:

Can the tool be used to change a players injury status? I'm not sure I would know where to look for it but I wanted to know in case I just missed it. Also how do I use the localisation file? Is there a way to load it into the program itself?
hedop

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:27 am

hedop wrote:@PeacemanNOT:

Can the tool be used to change a players injury status? I'm not sure I would know where to look for it but I wanted to know in case I just missed it. Also how do I use the localisation file? Is there a way to load it into the program itself?

As far as the injury status, it doesn't look like there's anything injury related. You will have to find it somewhere else.

As far as the translation goes, download GiecuMan's loc file which you can find a couple of replies above, and place it into your Limono Modifier Tool's folder. Then just start the tool and most of it will be translated to english.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Orson36 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:39 am

So it looks like we can change animations in Hot Zone, offline players have a saviour in Limnono! thanks for the translations! GiecuMan,
Orson36

Postby apocalypse11 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:17 am

PeacemanNOT this is my first post on this forum and I just registered an account to thank you for posting this tool and keeping this post updated. So thank you I appreciate you putting the time and effort for us plebians!

I do have one question regarding using this tool. I use this tool while I am in offline mode via steam. I managed to edit my stats in mycareer(99 speed, standing dunk etc) and after playing a few games I closed the game and this tool. The next day I started the game again and I saw that the stats had reset themselves. This only seems to happen when you fully close the game. I was under the impression that the values would save themselves into your savegame? Or do I just need to edit the values everytime I start playing again?
apocalypse11

Postby IlBusko on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:30 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/download/vvnbcmwh60wbn77/

New update which includes, localization file for translating, cloning signature moves etc. (Y)

I see in the tool that I can input in the "Shot form" "Layup package" etc. etc.
The number I have to input: where can I get it? Do I have to look up other players in the roster and copy that?
IlBusko

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:30 am

I can savely report that the Limnono tool has destroyed my MyGM savegame. Don't ask me how or why but it happened. Maybe someone could get back to the man about it. I used it like last year. Create a Roster, press the Home Button and afterwards press the Refresh Roster List button. I entered MyGM and my save and refreshed the roster list. Everything loaded up fine just as it had when I had done it after creating a Roster. When I tried to trade Dwight Howard for Al Horford however the game froze up immediately and crashed.

I then started the game again and tried to load up my save... it crashed... happened another 3 times. It seems my savegame is destroyed for good. I'm just posting you guys to warn you... I'm not sure if the man actually checked his tool or merely updated it a bit value wise... not sure what the reason for this is but I'm a longtime user so I'm almost positive I didn't use the tool the wrong way. I'll start a few MyGM's tomorrow and see if I can replicate that result and let you know... might be as late as 12pm or something like that German time though.
hedop

Postby GiecuMan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:39 am

hedop wrote:I can savely report that the Limnono tool has destroyed my MyGM savegame. Don't ask me how or why but it happened. Maybe someone could get back to the man about it. I used it like last year. Create a Roster, press the Home Button and afterwards press the Refresh Roster List button. I entered MyGM and my save and refreshed the roster list. Everything loaded up fine just as it had when I had done it after creating a Roster. When I tried to trade Dwight Howard for Al Horford however the game froze up immediately and crashed.

I then started the game again and tried to load up my save... it crashed... happened another 3 times. It seems my savegame is destroyed for good. I'm just posting you guys to warn you... I'm not sure if the man actually checked his tool or merely updated it a bit value wise... not sure what the reason for this is but I'm a longtime user so I'm almost positive I didn't use the tool the wrong way. I'll start a few MyGM's tomorrow and see if I can replicate that result and let you know... might be as late as 12pm or something like that German time though.

Yeah. Shit can happen and it's sad but that's the reason to make backups.
GiecuMan

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:42 am

hedop wrote:I can savely report that the Limnono tool has destroyed my MyGM savegame. Don't ask me how or why but it happened. Maybe someone could get back to the man about it. I used it like last year. Create a Roster, press the Home Button and afterwards press the Refresh Roster List button. I entered MyGM and my save and refreshed the roster list. Everything loaded up fine just as it had when I had done it after creating a Roster. When I tried to trade Dwight Howard for Al Horford however the game froze up immediately and crashed.

The tool hasn't destroyed your save game, you yourself did this. When using 3rd party tools things are bound to go wrong at some point, especially when you're editing a save game things can go wrong quickly. This is why you always back up your file(s) before editing them.
Nightfly67

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 am

Nightfly67 wrote:

The tool hasn't destroyed your save game, you yourself did this. When using 3rd party tools things are bound to go wrong at some point, especially when you're editing a save game things can go wrong quickly. This is why you always back up your file(s) before editing them.

And how, pray tell me wise master, does one backup savegames that are not saved locally? Since when does NBA 2k save anything locally anymore besides an offline MyCareer? So that wasn't one of your brightest ideas. Normally I would have done so. I didn't because I couldn't. Bad luck for me. I tried it just now with another save and it worked. Well who the hell knows? Maybe it was some unlucky thing that happened maybe it's just the problem with NBA 2k17 being crashy as it is... shame about the savegame though.
hedop

Postby nooks on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:53 am

GiecuMan wrote:Here is translated file guys. Bare in mind that there can be some mistakes and it's hard to fit anything into these tiny boxes.

thank your very much!
nooks

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 am

Hedop, the save files are in your steam folder. They are on your PC.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:02 am

hedop wrote:And how, pray tell me wise master, does one backup savegames that are not saved locally? Since when does NBA 2k save anything locally anymore besides an offline MyCareer? So that wasn't one of your brightest ideas. Normally I would have done so. I didn't because I couldn't. Bad luck for me. I tried it just now with another save and it worked. Well who the hell knows? Maybe it was some unlucky thing that happened maybe it's just the problem with NBA 2k17 being crashy as it is... shame about the savegame though.

Unless things have changed drastically, only VC/MyTeam is stored on the cloud, your actual save games are stored locally in your Steam/userdata folder.
Nightfly67

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:20 am

Nightfly67 wrote:
hedop wrote:And how, pray tell me wise master, does one backup savegames that are not saved locally? Since when does NBA 2k save anything locally anymore besides an offline MyCareer? So that wasn't one of your brightest ideas. Normally I would have done so. I didn't because I couldn't. Bad luck for me. I tried it just now with another save and it worked. Well who the hell knows? Maybe it was some unlucky thing that happened maybe it's just the problem with NBA 2k17 being crashy as it is... shame about the savegame though.

Unless things have changed drastically, only VC/MyTeam is stored on the cloud, your actual save games are stored locally in your Steam/userdata folder.

Thx found it. Thought they had moved that as well like nearly everything else. Well good to know for next time I suppose.
hedop

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:30 am

apocalypse11 wrote:PeacemanNOT this is my first post on this forum and I just registered an account to thank you for posting this tool and keeping this post updated. So thank you I appreciate you putting the time and effort for us plebians!

I do have one question regarding using this tool. I use this tool while I am in offline mode via steam. I managed to edit my stats in mycareer(99 speed, standing dunk etc) and after playing a few games I closed the game and this tool. The next day I started the game again and I saw that the stats had reset themselves. This only seems to happen when you fully close the game. I was under the impression that the values would save themselves into your savegame? Or do I just need to edit the values everytime I start playing again?

Maybe try and press F7? I think it allows you to override the game and keep your attributes. If that doesn't work than I don't see any other solution...

hedop wrote:Thx found it. Thought they had moved that as well like nearly everything else. Well good to know for next time I suppose.

I'm sorry that it screwed up your MyGm save file.

I have warned people that this tool can be very buggy and you should always make backups. I have stated multiple times in the tutorial and given the location of save files (steam version at least).
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby nooks on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:36 am

still my problem:

mc roster - i want to assign shaq pe his shoes. so i need to doubleclick him first on mc roster, open another roster and copy over with no effect. because the first one isnt open anymore. copy accessories always only from right to left?

the way we did on 2k16 not want to work anymore

copy accessories in the same roster is no problem.
nooks

Postby Nightfly67 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 am

nooks wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
nooks wrote:"F3 copy custom roster for mc"

is this what i think? anyone have been tested out?

Uh... it was in the tool last year. You go into any roster, you press F3, you go into MyCareer and you can use that custom roster you just copied.

not working for me. or do i have to start a new mc?

I'm pretty sure you do indeed have to start a new MyCareer. When pressing F3 whilst viewing the roster you saved, go to the 'actual' roster and you'll see it is the roster you saved. This will carry over when starting a new MyCareer, but not when you load up one you already started.
Nightfly67

Postby hedop on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:46 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
apocalypse11 wrote:PeacemanNOT this is my first post on this forum and I just registered an account to thank you for posting this tool and keeping this post updated. So thank you I appreciate you putting the time and effort for us plebians!

Maybe try and press F7? I think it allows you to override the game and keep your attributes. If that doesn't work than I don't see any other solution...

hedop wrote:Thx found it. Thought they had moved that as well like nearly everything else. Well good to know for next time I suppose.

I'm sorry that it screwed up your MyGm save file.

I have warned people that this tool can be very buggy and you should always make backups. I have stated multiple times in the tutorial and given the location of save files (steam version at least).

Not your fault mate. Used the tool hundreds of times last year to correct rosters and was stupid enough to do it this time without a backup and get unlucky... that's life... bit of a shame though cause it was a good MyGM... I managed to snack the number one pick with Philly and get the Lakers pick at 4 and trade up to 2 and get the third pick as well by trading away Noel... then managed to get Dunn, Ingram and Simmons, added Batum, Saric and Clarkson in Free Agency and traded for Richardson and kept Embiid as a center plus I managed to pry away Billy Donovan from the Thunder... what a team... so now I have to try and replicate that... jesus :D
hedop

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Tutorials & FAQs