SUNS. LA CLIPPERS, BOSTON CELTICS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 pm

pinoy21 wrote:Please take out my texture if you dont want to give me credit on that because that is a piece of ny hardwork i spent hours and days on every jersey i made and just like that you will just edit and remove my name on my texture your so disrespectful. And you even have a face for a donation for your motivation. Motivation for what?

Image
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

First, your jersey is very poor. The pictures talk... We have made our own Nike texture, it´s very close to the real one. All is different, NBA logo, Nike logo, colors, wrinkles... I don´t know where you see this work have your textures. I talk a lot with ironknight and he made the PHILA font, the stars and more are in the default jersey. Only I used your collar to simply the work in that area.
I spent a lot of hours with my bro Edudu_10 in 2018 jerseys: Kings, CAVS, Indiana... FIBA mod, DNA Ultimate Mod with a D-League jerseys and courts, College mod... so yes, I´m a modder. You should not have doubts about this.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby pinoy21 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:08 pm

First all your jersey mod is a garbage.. Are you blind you just put garbage holes on my color texture remove my pattern holes remove my name and put your trash can wrinkles . even my stitches effect still there and you say that iron knight made that phila font which still has my stiches effect. your are not just a stealer but big liar....you don,t even know how to make normal texture and region texture...
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Pep on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Ekhm:
Image

Only nike logo is different, rest is the same (except mesh).

BTW, this 2k17 template is a bigger mess than it was from 2k9 do 2k14.
User avatar
Pep
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Pepis21 wrote:Ekhm:
[ Image ]

Only nike logo is different, rest is the same (except mesh).

BTW, this 2k17 template is a bigger mess than it was from 2k9 do 2k14.


NBA Logo, and Nike template is different, the lines are from the default jersey by 2k.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Hello Pinoy! :cool: The haters are my fuel.
Image
Last edited by Shuajota on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: WOLVES AND 76ERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

I´m not going to discuss with you, you know my jerseys are different, even I made Kings and CAVS jerseys before than you.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain


Re: BULLS, WOLVES AND PHILA 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 am

Is that shade of green correct for the T-Wolves?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: BULLS, WOLVES AND PHILA 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Is that shade of green correct for the T-Wolves?

Yes
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain


Re: ROCKETS, BULLS, WOLVES & 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby JeasonDupri on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:44 am

Very nice jerseys! Downloaded and have been enjoying them immensely!

_________

Just a couple of suggestions if you don't mind:

- Timberwolves jerseys slightly off. Not too big of a problem but in the new reveal, the line that goes across is under the collar. and slightly thinner: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2030 ... -18-season

- The Nike checkmark is inconsistent in sizing. In Rockets jersey, the all red jersey has correct size of the check, but the white one is too big. They are different sizes.

- In other jersey, checkmark might be a little too big. Should be a little more space between collar and the checkmark.

Other than that, great work! Hopefully maybe fixes in future and the rest of the new jerseys!
JeasonDupri
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:49 am


Re: MILWAUKEE BUCKS, ROCKETS, BULLS, WOLVES & 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby JeasonDupri on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:54 am

Buck jerseys are missing the yellow championship flag on the back of the jersey. Good work though, hope a fix will come out soon!
JeasonDupri
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:49 am

Re: MILWAUKEE BUCKS, ROCKETS, BULLS, WOLVES & 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 am

Image
Download: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=9549
Credits to: Pinoy21 for the fonts files.
*The third jersey is fantasy and it replaces the pride jersey.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: CAVS JERSEYS 17-18 (HOME, AWAY AND FANTASY) RELEASED Pg 2

Postby kensai on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 am

Will you make new Phoenix jerseys?
kensai
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 am

Re: ROCKETS, BULLS, WOLVES & 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby gringo5 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:42 pm

JeasonDupri wrote:Very nice jerseys! Downloaded and have been enjoying them immensely!

_________

Just a couple of suggestions if you don't mind:

- Timberwolves jerseys slightly off. Not too big of a problem but in the new reveal, the line that goes across is under the collar. and slightly thinner: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2030 ... -18-season

- The Nike checkmark is inconsistent in sizing. In Rockets jersey, the all red jersey has correct size of the check, but the white one is too big. They are different sizes.

- In other jersey, checkmark might be a little too big. Should be a little more space between collar and the checkmark.

Other than that, great work! Hopefully maybe fixes in future and the rest of the new jerseys!

I'll add a few more things as well. The T'Wolves font is wrong and the numbers on the back aren't that big. Ironknight actually has the right font but asking if it'd be cool to use that font would be my suggestion.
The Bulls jerseys look great but they did change the players name color this time around. White name on the red and black on white. The gold patch on the stripe is missing too.
I know this all may seem like a lot but IF you can make these changes that'd be awesome and keep up the good work!
gringo5
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: CAVS JERSEYS 17-18 (HOME, AWAY AND FANTASY) RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:27 am

kensai wrote:Will you make new Phoenix jerseys?

Yes
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: ROCKETS, BULLS, WOLVES & 76ERS JERSEYS 17-18 RELEASED Pg 2 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 am

gringo5 wrote:
JeasonDupri wrote:Very nice jerseys! Downloaded and have been enjoying them immensely!

_________

Just a couple of suggestions if you don't mind:

- Timberwolves jerseys slightly off. Not too big of a problem but in the new reveal, the line that goes across is under the collar. and slightly thinner: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2030 ... -18-season

- The Nike checkmark is inconsistent in sizing. In Rockets jersey, the all red jersey has correct size of the check, but the white one is too big. They are different sizes.

- In other jersey, checkmark might be a little too big. Should be a little more space between collar and the checkmark.

Other than that, great work! Hopefully maybe fixes in future and the rest of the new jerseys!

I'll add a few more things as well. The T'Wolves font is wrong and the numbers on the back aren't that big. Ironknight actually has the right font but asking if it'd be cool to use that font would be my suggestion.
The Bulls jerseys look great but they did change the players name color this time around. White name on the red and black on white. The gold patch on the stripe is missing too.
I know this all may seem like a lot but IF you can make these changes that'd be awesome and keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback! I will improve it.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain


Re: REFEREE AND LAKERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Can we get a download for ALL of the jerseys once they're all done?
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: REFEREE AND LAKERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Pep on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 am

This referee jersey are real or fantasy?
User avatar
Pep
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: REFEREE AND LAKERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 am

Pepis21 wrote:This referee jersey are real or fantasy?

It´s the real one.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: REFEREE AND LAKERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:19 am

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: REFEREE AND LAKERS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby panpanpanpan on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 am


nike logo on the away jersey should be white tho but nice work
panpanpanpan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 am

Re: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 pm

More jerseys soon: OKC and Boston.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS JERSEYS 2017-2018 RELEASED Pg 2

Postby Shuajota on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 am

Clippers and Celtics jerseys RELEASED! I hope you like. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel to get my last mods.
The download links are in the description of each video.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/ - Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests