Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby timmyd on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:29 am

Hey guys,

This has been killing me for like 2... 3 years.

Boris Diaw is way too fit in NBA 2k... can someone assist me? I'm not techy nor have I ever modded... all I've done is tendencies, attributes and signature shots etc... Is there someone out there who is willing to help me make Boris Diaw fat? Please lol...I'd donate something from PayPal... not much since I'm not a big baller haha but still something for the effort!
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby advinXcola on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 pm

timmyd wrote:Hey guys,

This has been killing me for like 2... 3 years.

Boris Diaw is way too fit in NBA 2k... can someone assist me? I'm not techy nor have I ever modded... all I've done is tendencies, attributes and signature shots etc... Is there someone out there who is willing to help me make Boris Diaw fat? Please lol...I'd donate something from PayPal... not much since I'm not a big baller haha but still something for the effort!


Hi Bro. I like to try. :-)
Default Body
Image
Edited Body
Image
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby timmyd on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:22 am

Oh wow! can you provide a download link for this! I can't wait to play it! and I'll send over a donation for your help!!!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby RKJ5 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:21 am

this is my current...i can make the arms and shoulders more bigger until the sleeve won't tear...
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby bigh0rt on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 am

timmyd wrote:Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

He seems to have done a good job of this on his own.
Image
Image
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 pm

He deserves his real fat ass :D
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby RKJ5 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:04 am

Release: Boris Diaw body fix
accepting DONATIONS: https://www.paypal.me/rkjmods
http://mmoity.com/1cm7
Image
Image
Last edited by RKJ5 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby timmyd on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 am

sticky-fingers wrote:He deserves his real fat ass :D


hahaha yes he does
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby timmyd on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:56 am

RKJ5 wrote:this is my current...i can make the arms and shoulders more bigger until the sleeve won't tear...
[ Image ]



Thank you! looks great! I can't wait to go home and try this out!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

Postby Evens on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
timmyd wrote:Can someone make Boris Diaw Fat?

He seems to have done a good job of this on his own.


Lol, burn.
Evens
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:39 pm


Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Am_Xavi and 6 guests