Summer Circuit 2K17 Roster Preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Summer Circuit 2K17 Roster Preview

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Last edited by InFaMouS ny on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
InFaMouS ny

Re: 2017 Drew League Court & Seattle Pro Am Court Preview

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Looks amazing bro! I have sent a pm.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby VGS Network on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:45 am

Nice work. (Y) (Y)
- VGS Network -
VGS Network

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:08 am

doing PC mods now? (Y) :applaud: sweet! your guides and templates on your site are soo helpful
ksmiz

Re: 2017 Drew League Court, Seattle Pro Am & Jordan Hangar Court Preview

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 am

InFaMouS ny

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:36 am

Make sure you put the link to your website in the first post.
Great work.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TXMELESS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 am

If you need some help with some logos and maybe some jerseys hmu. I'll be glad to help
TXMELESS

Postby ksmiz on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:36 pm

If you don't want people floating off on the bench in the pro am gym there's two different items files specifically for the proam arena I think the only difference is the length of the scoretable but they are a little different than the nba gym scoretable layouts
ksmiz

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:04 pm

ksmiz wrote:If you don't want people floating off on the bench in the pro am gym there's two different items files specifically for the proam arena I think the only difference is the length of the scoretable but they are a little different than the nba gym scoretable layouts

which ones? and how do i fix it?
InFaMouS ny

Postby ksmiz on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:37 pm

are you making this stadium using the arena editor in game with tg's arena mods or are you breaking open an iff file and adding the basket to arena and shopping certain parts etc? The in game editor thing is severely limited and I'm not sure if you were exclusive to ps4 or not but coming over to pc there is more possibilities to edit so I'm wondering/trying to gauge how much you know about the file contents/structure. I'll gladly help out but if you figured a lot of this out already I'll just attach the items.iff files for you or show you how to use the 2kexplorer to find them
ksmiz

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:43 pm

ksmiz wrote:are you making this stadium using the arena editor in game with tg's arena mods or are you breaking open an iff file and adding the basket to arena and shopping certain parts etc? The in game editor thing is severely limited and I'm not sure if you were exclusive to ps4 or not but coming over to pc there is more possibilities to edit so I'm wondering/trying to gauge how much you know about the file contents/structure. I'll gladly help out but if you figured a lot of this out already I'll just attach the items.iff files for you

im coming from the ps4 so these are my first attempts at modding but i was opening up the iff files and i just magically combined two together and one came out that was decent but players on the bench were in weird areas. The current arena .iff that you see in the updated photos was given to me by Shuajota but were having a lighting issue. Everything is brighter than normal. (floor/logo colors.)
InFaMouS ny

Postby ksmiz on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Not sure about the lighting issue maybe you don't have the right lightmap file or shaders that you're looking for exactly (just taking a guess, I have no clue).

Alright, well for a stadium in the screate you use an arena, a basket, and "items"(basically scoretable and chair setup, plus things like wet floor sign and random shit around the place) you can also use a scorecube (jumbotron) and all these go into the sXXX.iff file

You want the items_proam you have 2 options Image
My guess is currently you have "items" from one of the 1-5 items files or from one of the NBA stadiums and those don't line up with the pro am style

The arena you want is the proam Image

And it looks like you have basket3 type(the 2 proam baskets are the type that hang from the ceiling)
You're using basket files from one of the nba stadiums though. Using the basket003 file will just give you a generic basket and the stancion is all white with no logos or anything. I couldn't figure out how to change the color so stick with your all your basket files if that is the type you want

I threw them together as an example for you(proam_arena, items_proam1, basket3) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8tsf ... HNlc0REVWc
idk why but I can't figure out the stancion padding color right now, I replaced it but it was still washed out bright white so see if you can get the items file contents to work within your stadium file instead of whatever items you have in there now
Last edited by ksmiz on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ksmiz

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:15 pm

thanks, this all confusing but i'll mess around with it. those two items_proam iff files you gave me go where exactly?
InFaMouS ny

Postby ksmiz on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:22 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:thanks, this all confusing but i'll mess around with it. those two items_proam iff files you gave me go where exactly?

You would open either one up and use the files inside by placing them into your stadium file. Your stadium file already has items/scoretable files from an nba stadium though so you would probably need to get rid of those. I would try to make an extra copy of your stadium and place all the files from 1 of the proamitems and overwrite if any conflict and then see if it works. If not working you might need to take out all the files associated with whatever set of "items" file you have idk how you figure that out unless shuajota knows what to take out
ksmiz

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:37 pm

ksmiz wrote:
InFaMouS ny wrote:thanks, this all confusing but i'll mess around with it. those two items_proam iff files you gave me go where exactly?

You would open either one up and use the files inside by placing them into your stadium file. Your stadium file already has items/scoretable files from an nba stadium though so you would probably need to get rid of those. I would try to make an extra copy of your stadium and place all the files from 1 of the proamitems and overwrite if any conflict and then see if it works. If not working you might need to take out all the files associated with whatever set of "items" file you have idk how you figure that out unless shuajota knows what to take out

got you, i just dragged the pro am basket into the stadium you gave me and it worked.

is possible to change the color of the rim?

also, i cant find the shared_arena_resources.SCNE to edit the stanchion color
InFaMouS ny

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 pm

There is a thread somewhere on NLSC in this 2k17 section that talks about how to update the stanchion. It's a known issue that replacing the texture will not immediately update the appearance in game. I believe you need to edit some hex value as well but I haven't read that thread in months.

The easiest thing to do is create the court is mod it all in MyLeague then use the F3 option in Limnono's trainer to copy your roster to play now mode.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ksmiz on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:is possible to change the color of the rim?
also, i cant find the shared_arena_resources.SCNE to edit the stanchion color

I have been trying to change the colors of everything I can find and I still can't find out how. I made the stadium steps darker, the bottom part of the wall, the floor, + some other little minor colors but still not sure what the deal is. I will take a look into TG's suggestion
I also really want to figure out why there is no backboard square!

I figured shared_arena_resources.SCNE would be in one of those parts but I guess not
Maybe because the stadium I put together was just a mix n match of screate parts and there wasn't any shared resources within the proam arena part or it didn't auto add in things that it might if you actually do it within the game stadium creator
Last edited by ksmiz on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 am

TGsoGood wrote:The easiest thing to do is create the court is mod it all in MyLeague then use the F3 option in Limnono's trainer to copy your roster to play now mode.

If you do this you can probably rename one of those proamitems to just 1 of the 5 items and have one of the arenas renamed with the proam arena just put those in your mod/screate folder and you'll be able to put all the pieces together inside myleague

I gave it a try with some and now I'm just more confused. The wall and rim as well as padding are all black, I did select black but not sure if that was why. But now I seem to be get that lighter washed out color effect as the black on the floor is off as well as the rest of the colors.
Last edited by ksmiz on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ksmiz

Postby InFaMouS ny on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:10 am

scoreboard

InFaMouS ny

Re: Summer Circuit 2K17 Roster Preview

Postby InFaMouS ny on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 am

i wish it was possible for an outside court.

ignore the jerseys.

more courts

InFaMouS ny

Postby InFaMouS ny on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:23 pm

InFaMouS ny

Postby ksmiz on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:54 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:i wish it was possible for an outside court.

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102721
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102815
ksmiz

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding