Invisible player.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Invisible player.

Postby EmazingErik on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:35 pm

I feel like a beginner again, I tried modifying Iverson's player model, went through exporting and 7zip and putting the file in my modded folder and I get an invisible player in the end. Can anyone help?
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:36 pm.
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: Invisible player.

Postby advinXcola on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Either you messed up the 3D model. Or you import the texture wrongly.
User avatar
advinXcola
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Re: Invisible player.

Postby JWL3 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm

Speaking of invisible players, MyPark PC hackers have gotten so extreme that they've somehow managed to make themselves invisible. Until now, I've only seen 8ft tall monsters running full speed, raining 3's, dudes with rocket packs, dudes with disproportionate legs and arms. These two notorious career hacks showed up in our MyPark game and was damned invisible. All we saw was the ball dribbling up and down when they had it. And when they got hot was the only time we saw where they were (red ring underneath them). All my teammates saw it. And the entire mypark too. Cause when they waited for next, they were invisible too with the bball animation being the only clue that they were there.
JWL3
 
Posts: 983
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:26 am

Re: Invisible player.

Postby EmazingErik on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm

advinXcola wrote:Either you messed up the 3D model. Or you import the texture wrongly.


Can you tell me step by step?
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: Invisible player.

Postby AtotheZ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:58 pm

EmazingErik wrote:
advinXcola wrote:Either you messed up the 3D model. Or you import the texture wrongly.


Can you tell me step by step?


viewtopic.php?f=226&t=103623&p=1895219#p1895219

read the part were we should delete the "head.scne 1-5"
Consider donating?

Image
User avatar
AtotheZ
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 am

Re: Invisible player.

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:44 pm

AtotheZ wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
advinXcola wrote:Either you messed up the 3D model. Or you import the texture wrongly.


Can you tell me step by step?


viewtopic.php?f=226&t=103623&p=1895219#p1895219

read the part were we should delete the "head.scne 1-5"


Thanks okay now I still get an invisible player so there must be something wrong I'm doing. Wanna tell me how to repack a png.iff file again? I feel like a noob all over again.
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: Invisible player.

Postby AtotheZ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 pm

EmazingErik wrote:
AtotheZ wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
advinXcola wrote:Either you messed up the 3D model. Or you import the texture wrongly.


Can you tell me step by step?


viewtopic.php?f=226&t=103623&p=1895219#p1895219

read the part were we should delete the "head.scne 1-5"


Thanks okay now I still get an invisible player so there must be something wrong I'm doing. Wanna tell me how to repack a png.iff file again? I feel like a noob all over again.


it's easy now bro.. use "7zip" drag and drop/replace the file you edited in ".iff" files. For the model (face/body) just delete the head.scne 1-5 leaving the "head.scne" and replacing the original numbered ".model" with your new edited ".model". 7zip can view ".iff" files directly inside with extract, copy and paste function too..
Consider donating?

Image
User avatar
AtotheZ
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 am


Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests