FIBA 2K17 MOD (70% DONE) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K17.

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am

a6993407 wrote:Is it possible to Chinese Taipei in this mod?

Yes, it´s possible.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Broskinator on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Shuajota wrote:Thank you! Nope, you can have both rosters and two "Modded" folders with NBA and FIBA files.


How can I Have two Modded folders? Do they both work at the same time or do I Have to do something to activate one of them?
Broskinator
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm

Broskinator wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Thank you! Nope, you can have both rosters and two "Modded" folders with NBA and FIBA files.


How can I Have two Modded folders? Do they both work at the same time or do I Have to do something to activate one of them?

Renaming to "Modded" the folder with the content which you want to load.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:51 pm

More pics about the project:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Broskinator on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:49 am

Shuajota wrote:
Broskinator wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Thank you! Nope, you can have both rosters and two "Modded" folders with NBA and FIBA files.


How can I Have two Modded folders? Do they both work at the same time or do I Have to do something to activate one of them?

Renaming to "Modded" the folder with the content which you want to load.



so if I have two folders with modded files I have to name the one that I want to use "Modded" and the one that I don't want to use with a random name?
Broskinator
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 am

Broskinator wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Broskinator wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Thank you! Nope, you can have both rosters and two "Modded" folders with NBA and FIBA files.


How can I Have two Modded folders? Do they both work at the same time or do I Have to do something to activate one of them?

Renaming to "Modded" the folder with the content which you want to load.



so if I have two folders with modded files I have to name the one that I want to use "Modded" and the one that I don't want to use with a random name?

Yes! That´s the key.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 am

USA Scrimmage A VS USA Scrimmage B added to the FIBA 2K17 Mod:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 am

Argentina and Israel Previews:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Bosnia is here! :D
Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Wenodo on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Looking great so far ! May I suggest adding a "FIBA Legends" team with the best FIBA players of all time ?
Wenodo
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Wolfy03 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:48 am

Yes, this is looking really good! But I have noticed some mistakes, number 32 of Bosnia is Ognjen Kuzmic and he is representing national team of Serbia (he played for us in EuroBasket 2015), and who is number 33 in Serbia on the picture above? I belive it is Aleksandar Rasic, and he finished with national team back in 2010.
User avatar
Wolfy03
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 am
Location: Serbia

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 am

Wolfy03 wrote:Yes, this is looking really good! But I have noticed some mistakes, number 32 of Bosnia is Ognjen Kuzmic and he is representing national team of Serbia (he played for us in EuroBasket 2015), and who is number 33 in Serbia on the picture above? I belive it is Aleksandar Rasic, and he finished with national team back in 2010.

Yes, I fixed it! Thanks.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 am

Congo previews:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby king13gio on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi , i have nba 2k on steam and if i install this mod would i be able to normally play mypark , myteam etc...
king13gio
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby bernalyggim on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 am

will it allow us to play mycareer mode?
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby pst98 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:05 am

Shuajota wrote:
pst98 wrote:Hey man is there any possibility of the Japanese basketball team with Yuki Togashi?

Sure bro, I will include him to my Elite Roster for Texas Legends.

Bro, you just made my month.
pst98
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby pst98 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 am

Shuajota wrote:
pst98 wrote:Hey man is there any possibility of the Japanese basketball team with Yuki Togashi?

Sure bro, I will include him to my Elite Roster for Texas Legends.

Where do I get this Roster/ How can I implement it?
pst98
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm

bernalyggim wrote:will it allow us to play mycareer mode?

I have to see if I can load manually rosters for that mode.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:24 pm

pst98 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
pst98 wrote:Hey man is there any possibility of the Japanese basketball team with Yuki Togashi?

Sure bro, I will include him to my Elite Roster for Texas Legends.

Where do I get this Roster/ How can I implement it?

I will include Japan these days. The project is close to be finished in its first version.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby ChrisFerrari on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Great news! (Y) How many teams are done at the moment?
ChrisFerrari
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD - Shuajota & Edudu_10 [Progress 50%]

Postby bernalyggim on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Shuajota wrote:
bernalyggim wrote:will it allow us to play mycareer mode?

I have to see if I can load manually rosters for that mode.


yeah i think we can, with the help of limnono tool :D
bernalyggim
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:58 pm




Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD (PREVIEWS) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Wolfy03 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:34 am

Nice, really good looking!
User avatar
Wolfy03
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 am
Location: Serbia


Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD (PREVIEWS) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:54 am

If you want to follow the last news about our FIBA Mod, I have opened this FIBA 2K17 Twitter account: https://twitter.com/2kfiba :wink:
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am




Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD (PREVIEWS JULY 21) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby CasE on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:29 am

Can you make the more competitive teams first? Some of the European teams are missing. Instead we are getting Senegal, Mexico, Philippines,..
CasE
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD (PREVIEWS JULY 21) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:34 am

CasE wrote:Can you make the more competitive teams first? Some of the European teams are missing. Instead we are getting Senegal, Mexico, Philippines,..

What teams? I´m including Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia...
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am


Re: FIBA 2K17 MOD (PREVIEWS JULY 21) - RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 5 - Shuajota & Edudu_10

Postby CasE on Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Shuajota wrote:
CasE wrote:Can you make the more competitive teams first? Some of the European teams are missing. Instead we are getting Senegal, Mexico, Philippines,..

What teams? I´m including Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia...

Then ok.
CasE
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adrian11robben, airzero91, donotj, jzero, sssolid20 and 13 guests