COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - 16 TEAM DEMO RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:30 pm

I'll sign up as a full time tester. I will be ditching 2k17 base game for a while to play with this beauty, even though it will still be in the beta.
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby Manni Live on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 am

Apprecaite the support bro,

Here are some more previews featuring Florida State,Villanova and Wisconsin

ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-26 22-47-21-43 by ebook22, on Flickr
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-26 21-12-24-28 by ebook22, on Flickr
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-27 01-12-57-18 by ebook22, on Flickr
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-27 01-13-09-30 by ebook22, on Flickr
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 am

Looks great, how are you doing ratings etc.? i know everyone has their own way of rating a player so how are you keeping it consistent if multiple people are doing it.
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby TBM on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:Looks great, how are you doing ratings etc.? i know everyone has their own way of rating a player so how are you keeping it consistent if multiple people are doing it.


Only one person is responsible for the roster itself. Things are split off to keep a consistent quality.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby Murat on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:54 am

well done.
Image
this year, again...
User avatar
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 5746
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD Coming Soon...

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:26 am

Image
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

Oh yeah :applaud: Have you guys managed to find anyone working on the rules changing?
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

A demo? Why not just release the whole thing when it's ready... cool I guess :lol:
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 am

Image
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby Manni Live on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:Oh yeah :applaud: Have you guys managed to find anyone working on the rules changing?



Not yet, were hoping soon TSogood can find a way


PeacemanNOT wrote:A demo? Why not just release the whole thing when it's ready... cool I guess :lol:


Why not release a demo? Where giving people a chance to play abit of the mod and give feedback about it.
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby CasE on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:04 am

Great job guys!
CasE
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:11 am

Excited for the demo! I haven't seen anything really posted about cyberfaces and I don't recall any of the modders listed as solely cyberface creators. Does this mean there will not be accurate cyberfaces for the college players?
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby TBM on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Excited for the demo! I haven't seen anything really posted about cyberfaces and I don't recall any of the modders listed as solely cyberface creators. Does this mean there will not be accurate cyberfaces for the college players?


As of this demo, no, but we're still hoping that they will come in time, and we're actively looking for someone who's interested in helping out in that department.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:48 am

TBM wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Excited for the demo! I haven't seen anything really posted about cyberfaces and I don't recall any of the modders listed as solely cyberface creators. Does this mean there will not be accurate cyberfaces for the college players?


As of this demo, no, but we're still hoping that they will come in time, and we're actively looking for someone who's interested in helping out in that department.


This may be a dumb question, as I have no modding skills, but I've created a fairly extensive 2017 draft class with some accurate created faces for prominent players. Would you be able to use the draft class file to pull some of those guys? It's almost 60 different guys on various teams. Just want to help as this project seems very promising and accurate players would be the cherry on top.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Well considering the only thing people want on this forum is Current player related stuff... you might find it very difficult to find anyone. The amount of PM's I get asking me to work on current player cyberfaces and stop classic mods. Unless people are more interested in college basketball?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby TBM on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:27 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
TBM wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:Excited for the demo! I haven't seen anything really posted about cyberfaces and I don't recall any of the modders listed as solely cyberface creators. Does this mean there will not be accurate cyberfaces for the college players?


As of this demo, no, but we're still hoping that they will come in time, and we're actively looking for someone who's interested in helping out in that department.


This may be a dumb question, as I have no modding skills, but I've created a fairly extensive 2017 draft class with some accurate created faces for prominent players. Would you be able to use the draft class file to pull some of those guys? It's almost 60 different guys on various teams. Just want to help as this project seems very promising and accurate players would be the cherry on top.


Well the faces as of now are attempts at re-creation through the CAP editor, so basically the same thing a draft class would offer. And Peaceman, this mod is current players, just not current NBA players.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Well that's what I mean when I say current, 16-17 NBA season stuff.I don't think I have enough interest in college basketball to be able to make faces properly, so I'm sorry I won't be able to help out there. Anyways looking forward to the demo tommorow. It's a shame 2K's CAP is so terrible, they should bring in the WWE 2K guys to work on it.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby TBM on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:17 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:Well that's what I mean when I say current, 16-17 NBA season stuff.I don't think I have enough interest in college basketball to be able to make faces properly, so I'm sorry I won't be able to help out there. Anyways looking forward to the demo tommorow. It's a shame 2K's CAP is so terrible, they should bring in the WWE 2K guys to work on it.


Yeah, that was one of my wishes in the wishlist thread. The WWE 2K CAP editor is nearly as good as blender.

Anyway, if you get the interest to even do a top player like a Lonzo Ball, who I think there would be a ton of interest for even among NBA-only fans, lemme know.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby TBM on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:28 am

Demo :mrgreen: coming within the hour.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:05 am

Can't wait to try it. I will be waiting until February the 4th/5th as I have to finish my exams. If I start playing this, I will not stop and I will probably fail at everything :(
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby TBM on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 am

College Hoops 2K17 Demo:
College Hoops 2K17 Demo
Roster: College Hoops 2k17 Demo
ID: OnegreatracerNLSC


If there are any roster mistakes, PM Onegreatrace and he'll address them ASAP.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby InFaMouS ny on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 am

Checking it out now, i'll send Onegreatrace some of my caps to help fill out the roster.
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

(Y)
Image
Image
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8853
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO Coming FEB 1st

Postby Manni Live on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:12 am

InFaMouS ny wrote:Checking it out now, i'll send Onegreatrace some of my caps to help fill out the roster.



Sounds good

heres alittle video showcasing some gameplay

phpBB [video]
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:26 pm

no way to record but i did get a chance to check it out, visually it looked incredible, you guys are doing a great job, i had no crashes, i think the thing that would push this mod over the top is the audio files, i know right now thats probably not possible, but when the game is opening its scene, the welcome to the nba, or when teams are announced, its almost worth just shutting audio off to be honest, and play your music in the background. but other than that i think once fully done it will be really cool and i appreciate you guys doing it.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers


Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
User avatar
StormsWarning
 
Posts: 1760
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Visually its absolutely stunning. Love the scoreboard, warmups, stadiums, uniforms, and even the cyberfaces aren't bad. I just have to echo that the audio is the only major issue. Hearing them called Charlotte and Memphis is odd and the announcers saying the nicknames doesn't flow but im not sure theirs much to be done there. The NBA coaches are also really jarring to see, especially with a program like UNC and their famous head coach. Overall an amazing mod, just nitpicking things at this point
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby TBM on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Also keep in mind that nothing in this demo is final. Things definitely can be added/changed. Audio obviously can't be, but aside from that, the sky's the limit.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Manni Live on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Some more previews featuring Michigan Kansas State and Florida
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-29 22-16-19-16 by ebook22, on Flickr
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-27 15-15-34-12 by ebook22, on Flickr
ImageNBA2K17 2017-01-28 17-13-05-08 by ebook22, on Flickr
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:51 pm

That's some hard work guys, much respect for what you are doing!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Onegreatrace on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:29 am

If anyone wants to help with the rosters - and it can be as little as a few CAPs for one team, or as much as helping me with entire teams that would be much appreciated. It's hard work, and the more editors we have the sooner the mod can release.
User avatar
Onegreatrace
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Just tried the demo, it's a wonderful start for the project. Whenever this is done with cyberfaces, college rules, etc., this will be one of the best projects for the 2k series found on this forum. :applaud:
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby skateguy0708 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 am

just curious because I'm usually on 2k14 and am now upgrading to 17. I've seen alot of cyberface talk on this thread, is it actually attainable in this year's game?
skateguy0708
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby TBM on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 am

skateguy0708 wrote:just curious because I'm usually on 2k14 and am now upgrading to 17. I've seen alot of cyberface talk on this thread, is it actually attainable in this year's game?


Is what attainable?
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby skateguy0708 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:42 am

When I said that I was talking in regards to creating cyberfaces to the level they were in 2k14. As in having a college mod where the faces can actually look like their real counterparts
skateguy0708
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby TBM on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Definitely possible. Has been possible since 2K16. Just a matter of getting someone who is good at creating CFs from scratch who is willing to make them.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby deplixer on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 am

How do i install this?
deplixer
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby ryan4889 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 am

Awesome work fellas!!! If Iowa makes the cut on eventual teams for the mod despite playing horrible this year that would be badass :)
Long live the UBR!
User avatar
ryan4889
 
Posts: 673
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 am
Location: Freeport, IL

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby TBM on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 am

deplixer wrote:How do i install this?


Extract and put the folder in the 2K17 directory.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby deplixer on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 am

Alright, I launched 2K but it just goes to the normal menu. Is it a roster?
deplixer
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:34 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Manni Live on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:39 pm

deplixer wrote:Alright, I launched 2K but it just goes to the normal menu. Is it a roster?


Go to play now, go to roster then search for College Hoops 2k17 Demo, this mod will replace the Grizzlies and Hornets


I Hate Mondays wrote:Just tried the demo, it's a wonderful start for the project. Whenever this is done with cyberfaces, college rules, etc., this will be one of the best projects for the 2k series found on this forum. :applaud:

By far! this mod will be the Blueprint for nextgen modding. Just wait until the final project.

ryan4889 wrote:Awesome work fellas!!! If Iowa makes the cut on eventual teams for the mod despite playing horrible this year that would be badass :)

Who knows, there are still some slots available just maybe your Iowa will make the cut :wink:
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Pepis21 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:45 am

Wow, It's great that College Hoops modding survived and going to on 2k17. BTW I have no idea about modding in this new 2k's, so I don't know if it possible to add this but here is Jim Boeheim court sign: http://i.imgur.com/UnXgxPX.png :)
User avatar
Pepis21
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby chevy69nova on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:08 am

I can select Villanova and UNC but when the game loads it crashes to desktop, I took all the files and put them into NBA2k17 folder. do I have to unload the "modded" file? What am I doing wrong that it wont load the game? please help! Thanks
chevy69nova
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby reds28heem on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

chevy69nova wrote:I can select Villanova and UNC but when the game loads it crashes to desktop, I took all the files and put them into NBA2k17 folder. do I have to unload the "modded" file? What am I doing wrong that it wont load the game? please help! Thanks


Same here. it crash everytime the game starts to load up
reds28heem
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:11 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Manni Live on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 am

Pepis21 wrote:Wow, It's great that College Hoops modding survived and going to on 2k17. BTW I have no idea about modding in this new 2k's, so I don't know if it possible to add this but here is Jim Boeheim court sign: http://i.imgur.com/UnXgxPX.png :)


Sorry for the late reply, thanks though man appreciate it :)

reds28heem wrote:
chevy69nova wrote:I can select Villanova and UNC but when the game loads it crashes to desktop, I took all the files and put them into NBA2k17 folder. do I have to unload the "modded" file? What am I doing wrong that it wont load the game? please help! Thanks


Same here. it crash everytime the game starts to load up


Yes, you must extract the modded folder for the mod to work.
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby reds28heem on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Manni Live wrote:
Pepis21 wrote:Wow, It's great that College Hoops modding survived and going to on 2k17. BTW I have no idea about modding in this new 2k's, so I don't know if it possible to add this but here is Jim Boeheim court sign: http://i.imgur.com/UnXgxPX.png :)


Sorry for the late reply, thanks though man appreciate it :)

reds28heem wrote:
chevy69nova wrote:I can select Villanova and UNC but when the game loads it crashes to desktop, I took all the files and put them into NBA2k17 folder. do I have to unload the "modded" file? What am I doing wrong that it wont load the game? please help! Thanks


Same here. it crash everytime the game starts to load up


Yes, you must extract the modded folder for the mod to work.


Do I take the files out of the modded folder? or do i just leave them in the modded folder and put the modded folder in the root out the game folder. I'm a bit confused. Also can someone upload the college roster
reds28heem
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:11 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:59 pm

reds28heem wrote:
Manni Live wrote:
Pepis21 wrote:Wow, It's great that College Hoops modding survived and going to on 2k17. BTW I have no idea about modding in this new 2k's, so I don't know if it possible to add this but here is Jim Boeheim court sign: http://i.imgur.com/UnXgxPX.png :)


Sorry for the late reply, thanks though man appreciate it :)

reds28heem wrote:
chevy69nova wrote:I can select Villanova and UNC but when the game loads it crashes to desktop, I took all the files and put them into NBA2k17 folder. do I have to unload the "modded" file? What am I doing wrong that it wont load the game? please help! Thanks


Same here. it crash everytime the game starts to load up


Yes, you must extract the modded folder for the mod to work.


Do I take the files out of the modded folder? or do i just leave them in the modded folder and put the modded folder in the root out the game folder. I'm a bit confused. Also can someone upload the college roster


Just copy the modded folder in the folder where you have installed your game. First you need to download the external file plugin to run the mod.
Why to upload the roster? if you can download from 2k's servers in game...
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby reds28heem on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 am

Do I take the files out of the modded folder? or do i just leave them in the modded folder and put the modded folder in the root out the game folder. I'm a bit confused. Also can someone upload the college roster[/quote]

Just copy the modded folder in the folder where you have installed your game. First you need to download the external file plugin to run the mod.
Why to upload the roster? if you can download from 2k's servers in game...[/quote]

Thanks, I have that file and all other mods work. I even removed the other mods to see if that was the problem.When i use the College mod by itself, the games loads, iI can select the teams at the team select screen, but one once it starts to load the game it crashes straight to the desktop It still crashes. Also I d'on't have internet access from my PC to download the file from the 2k folders.
reds28heem
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:11 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby cigarettefred on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

wow thank you so much for this!! cant wait 4 updates!! :applaud:
User avatar
cigarettefred
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby cigarettefred on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:05 pm

anyone want to do an online league after this is complete????
User avatar
cigarettefred
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS 2K17 MOD - DEMO RELEASED!

Postby cigarettefred on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Can i help with the roster creation? i can help create players for teams like Kentucky, Kansas, Duke, UCLA, FSU, Oregon,Washington,.... Let me know...
User avatar
cigarettefred
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Philmatic and 11 guests