Han's Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 am

You can find Han's original post here. You'll need Google Chrome or similar browser to translate: http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html

Han Roster - Base Files (Only meed to download once and install into Modded folder)

https://mega.nz/#!3V8AHDyK!qPA5rhYzbUqB ... 3WbhMJzGr4


Han Roster - Update 1.8

https://mega.nz/#!KxhyRK7D!997VnC9FHePy ... 1CLu7enHEo


If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:
NBA 2K17 External File Plugin

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

Unsure on whether or not to try this out? Watch this: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7867605/
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am, edited 11 times in total.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Ultimate Base Roster by Han

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:52 am

No, no. Don't use those links. TheGame8544, just the contents of both waigua folders and zip them up. That's all that needs to be posted. Those go inside the Modded folder.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Ultimate Base Roster by Han

Postby TheGame8544 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:13 am

TBM wrote:No, no. Don't use those links. TheGame8544, just the contents of both waigua folders and zip them up. That's all that needs to be posted. Those go inside the Modded folder.

I am only just now moving on from 2k14, hence my excitement over this roster mod, so I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to tell me.

All that's included in the links I posted are exactly what Han has you download from the Chinese file sharing site.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Ultimate Base Roster by Han

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 am

Fix the links. All the files that are inside of the waigua folders in the links, put them into an archive and post that instead. The links currently will break peoples mods.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Ultimate Base Roster by Han

Postby TheGame8544 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:52 am

TBM wrote:Fix the links. All the files that are inside of the waigua folders in the links, put them into an archive and post that instead. The links currently will break peoples mods.

Takes too long to upload. I think it's simple enough to just tell people to only copy what's inside the waigua folder.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:04 am

Mods, feel free to delete this thread. I won't be contributing to this forum.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

Alright then....
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby andreis on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:15 am

TheGame8544 wrote:Links removed. A few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

You can find Han's roster with downloads over here: http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html

You'll need Google Chrome or something like that to translate. Good luck.



Typical TBM, very disrespectful. Please try to be polite sometimes.
User avatar
andreis
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 am

All you have to do is fix the links, don't upload the whole directory. Also it's not the Ultimate Base Roster at all. I see that you've fixed the title so thank you.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:25 am

Who would contribute to this forum where everything is free and available to everybody, lol? It's better to have a forum where you have to kiss the OP's ass to continue his work and you get the download link in private via PM *cough cough*
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Han's Roster

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:32 am

andreis wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:Links removed. A few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

You can find Han's roster with downloads over here: http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html

You'll need Google Chrome or something like that to translate. Good luck.



Typical TBM, very disrespectful. Please try to be polite sometimes.


TBM did nothing wrong here. He just mentioned that the links could use fixing. That's not fair to him.


And reading between the lines, it probably has nothing to do with him wanting to delete the thread. Other factors may be in play.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5358
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:35 am

lol
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

Dee4Three wrote:
andreis wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:Links removed. A few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

You can find Han's roster with downloads over here: http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html

You'll need Google Chrome or something like that to translate. Good luck.



Typical TBM, very disrespectful. Please try to be polite sometimes.


TBM did nothing wrong here. He just mentioned that the links could use fixing. That's not fair to him.


And reading between the lines, it probably has nothing to do with him wanting to delete the thread. Other factors may be in play.

Nah, it wasn't really TBM. It was a combination of things. No ass kissing necessary.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:09 am

I think we have a great group here, we are just limited with our tools. Gregs tool is awesome, so are the limnono tools we have, and CE is good for some things.

I just feel that in order to accomplish what most everybody wants (A UBR/URB type roster) we need a REDMC type program. We mostly are all working towards the same thing.

I like that you dug deeper into Han Roster, and again, his roster is really great for what it is, and it may serve as a good base.

I am starting to wonder if this just isn't the year for such a complete roster that we are looking for. One that enables us to not only create a Base roster that has a slew of new classic teams, but also allows us to create single season mods (accurate).
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5358
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:05 am

Dee4Three wrote:I think we have a great group here, we are just limited with our tools. Gregs tool is awesome, so are the limnono tools we have, and CE is good for some things.

I just feel that in order to accomplish what most everybody wants (A UBR/URB type roster) we need a REDMC type program. We mostly are all working towards the same thing.

I like that you dug deeper into Han Roster, and again, his roster is really great for what it is, and it may serve as a good base.

I am starting to wonder if this just isn't the year for such a complete roster that we are looking for. One that enables us to not only create a Base roster that has a slew of new classic teams, but also allows us to create single season mods (accurate).

You are the man. Really appreciate your attitude, friendliness, and open mind.

That's what I really feel like this could be is the beginning of the closest we can get to an Ultimate Base Roster. Also, big news. He is responsive. I asked him to fix the names of a few coaches last night, and it's already fixed today. Thank you Google Translate. Not sure if he'd ever be interested in working together with NLSC, but I doubt he would mind if we used his file as a base as long as we give a link back to the Chinese website and credit to Han.

Regardless of what anyone else does, I'm going to be having a blast with this roster. I've held out hope for over two years that we'd finally have someone crack the roster code and be able to get a full fledged roster editor for current gen. I'm beginning to think it may never happen and is just too difficult to crack. This roster by Han seems like the next best things, especially if he is willing to update a few things we might find wrong.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby pjt8413 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:00 am

TheGame8544 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:I think we have a great group here, we are just limited with our tools. Gregs tool is awesome, so are the limnono tools we have, and CE is good for some things.

I just feel that in order to accomplish what most everybody wants (A UBR/URB type roster) we need a REDMC type program. We mostly are all working towards the same thing.

I like that you dug deeper into Han Roster, and again, his roster is really great for what it is, and it may serve as a good base.

I am starting to wonder if this just isn't the year for such a complete roster that we are looking for. One that enables us to not only create a Base roster that has a slew of new classic teams, but also allows us to create single season mods (accurate).

You are the man. Really appreciate your attitude, friendliness, and open mind.

That's what I really feel like this could be is the beginning of the closest we can get to an Ultimate Base Roster. Also, big news. He is responsive. I asked him to fix the names of a few coaches last night, and it's already fixed today. Thank you Google Translate. Not sure if he'd ever be interested in working together with NLSC, but I doubt he would mind if we used his file as a base as long as we give a link back to the Chinese website and credit to Han.

Regardless of what anyone else does, I'm going to be having a blast with this roster. I've held out hope for over two years that we'd finally have someone crack the roster code and be able to get a full fledged roster editor for current gen. I'm beginning to think it may never happen and is just too difficult to crack. This roster by Han seems like the next best things, especially if he is willing to update a few things we might find wrong.



How did you contact him? I was hoping to get in touch with him and see if he could change the current team assistant coaches and add some head coaches onto a NEW Official Roster Update that I could use as a base. Also, if you happen to talk to him again, can you ask him what he used to change coaches and how we could obtain a copy of whatever program he used so that we can do it ourselves?
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby timmyd on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:29 am

TheGame8544 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:I think we have a great group here, we are just limited with our tools. Gregs tool is awesome, so are the limnono tools we have, and CE is good for some things.

I just feel that in order to accomplish what most everybody wants (A UBR/URB type roster) we need a REDMC type program. We mostly are all working towards the same thing.

I like that you dug deeper into Han Roster, and again, his roster is really great for what it is, and it may serve as a good base.

I am starting to wonder if this just isn't the year for such a complete roster that we are looking for. One that enables us to not only create a Base roster that has a slew of new classic teams, but also allows us to create single season mods (accurate).

You are the man. Really appreciate your attitude, friendliness, and open mind.

That's what I really feel like this could be is the beginning of the closest we can get to an Ultimate Base Roster. Also, big news. He is responsive. I asked him to fix the names of a few coaches last night, and it's already fixed today. Thank you Google Translate. Not sure if he'd ever be interested in working together with NLSC, but I doubt he would mind if we used his file as a base as long as we give a link back to the Chinese website and credit to Han.

Regardless of what anyone else does, I'm going to be having a blast with this roster. I've held out hope for over two years that we'd finally have someone crack the roster code and be able to get a full fledged roster editor for current gen. I'm beginning to think it may never happen and is just too difficult to crack. This roster by Han seems like the next best things, especially if he is willing to update a few things we might find wrong.


TheGame8544,

That is amazing! Thank you for doing that! you might just break down the doors between NLSC and the chinese modders. If we take your approach and unify, great things will come! GREAT, GREAT things will come! I last used NBA 2k10 with mods, and another NBA 2k slightly there after with an UBR, like you told me earlier, it was the best thing in all of sports gaming.

We might not get to that again, especially since it seem's like 2k has the right individuals to stop that from happening (don't know why they want that to happen, lol). This is still a big step... a big step!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:22 am

So can you re-post the links?
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm

pjt8413 wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:I think we have a great group here, we are just limited with our tools. Gregs tool is awesome, so are the limnono tools we have, and CE is good for some things.

I just feel that in order to accomplish what most everybody wants (A UBR/URB type roster) we need a REDMC type program. We mostly are all working towards the same thing.

I like that you dug deeper into Han Roster, and again, his roster is really great for what it is, and it may serve as a good base.

I am starting to wonder if this just isn't the year for such a complete roster that we are looking for. One that enables us to not only create a Base roster that has a slew of new classic teams, but also allows us to create single season mods (accurate).

You are the man. Really appreciate your attitude, friendliness, and open mind.

That's what I really feel like this could be is the beginning of the closest we can get to an Ultimate Base Roster. Also, big news. He is responsive. I asked him to fix the names of a few coaches last night, and it's already fixed today. Thank you Google Translate. Not sure if he'd ever be interested in working together with NLSC, but I doubt he would mind if we used his file as a base as long as we give a link back to the Chinese website and credit to Han.

Regardless of what anyone else does, I'm going to be having a blast with this roster. I've held out hope for over two years that we'd finally have someone crack the roster code and be able to get a full fledged roster editor for current gen. I'm beginning to think it may never happen and is just too difficult to crack. This roster by Han seems like the next best things, especially if he is willing to update a few things we might find wrong.



How did you contact him? I was hoping to get in touch with him and see if he could change the current team assistant coaches and add some head coaches onto a NEW Official Roster Update that I could use as a base. Also, if you happen to talk to him again, can you ask him what he used to change coaches and how we could obtain a copy of whatever program he used so that we can do it ourselves?

Send me your list, and I'll send it to him.

So far, I've been unsuccessful in finding out what he is using to change the coaches. It's obviously easy for him though because I pointed out a few that were wrong, and he fixed them almost immediately. I believe there is a Chinese roster editor available but as of yet, I can't find it. I'm trying.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:50 pm

TBM wrote:So can you re-post the links?

Yeah, I'll repost them. But right now I'm fixing some issues. I need to get just the files zipped without the extra stuff. I may wait until his next update which will probably be in a couple of days.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:52 pm

Actually, he just released a new update! And he's got a mediafire link to make it easier for people like us. I think he knows we are using his stuff and is helping make it easier. Han!!!
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 pm

My poor Chinese probably gave it away, lol!
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby timmyd on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:28 pm

TheGame8544 wrote:My poor Chinese probably gave it away, lol!


hahaha thank you!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Han's Roster

Postby Syncinatti on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:29 pm

This is great news! I've been trying unsuccessfully for quite some time now to download the files for Hans roster
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:26 pm

No hard feelings Mr. Han. I've been using your roster from time to time anyway. I browse the chinese forums daily and I really find the community talented and active. It's just a shame that NLSC mods are public and the chinese community uses them, while some of the threads on game.ali213.net need reading permissions.
The ass kissing wasn't reffered to you, I've seen a guy on the chinese forums modding 2K16 who wanted a specific number of comments on his thread to continue his work and when he got the number of comments he wanted, he released his mod only for few people posting in his thread. Like 20% of them. I believe the guys from NLSC are not that bad compared to those kind of people so I was a little disappointed to see you don't like our community, lol.
I hope this will be a great collab between the two sides. Keep us updated guys (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 am

I hate Mondays wrote:No hard feelings Mr. Han. I've been using your roster from time to time anyway. I browse the chinese forums daily and I really find the community talented and active. It's just a shame that NLSC mods are public and the chinese community uses them, while some of the threads on game.ali213.net need reading permissions.
The ass kissing wasn't reffered to you, I've seen a guy on the chinese forums modding 2K16 who wanted a specific number of comments on his thread to continue his work and when he got the number of comments he wanted, he released his mod only for few people posting in his thread. Like 20% of them. I believe the guys from NLSC are not that bad compared to those kind of people so I was a little disappointed to see you don't like our community, lol.
I hope this will be a great collab between the two sides. Keep us updated guys (Y)


I think you're confused. TheGame8544 isn't Han.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:14 am

I am very confused
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:21 am

TheGame8544 is just some random guy that posted the link.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:36 am

Oh..I see. That's also a form of contribution, in a manner of speaking :lol:
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 am

Now we just have to wait on Han to upload part 1 to Mediafire.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:44 am

TBM wrote:TheGame8544 is just some random guy that posted the link.

Lol. And this is why I have a problem with this forum. You really need to learn some social skills.

Just posted a link? Not exactly. If that's all it was, all of you would have the files yourselves already. I had to go through and translate a bunch of Chinese. I had to hunt for the site. I had to find Han's roster. I had to get registered with Baidu, which was quite a task by itself. I had to download the Baidu download software. I had to find an English translation for Baidu software. I had to download the files and then had to take the downloaded files and get them uploaded. And then after all that, I have to deal with ungrateful know-it-alls like yourself.

Yeah, if anyone wants to pm me, I'll send you the base files. I won't be posting them here. Why would I want to with attitudes like this?
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 am

You know, maybe it's crap like this that is why the Chinese modders want nothing to do with NLSC.
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:47 am

I hate Mondays wrote:Oh..I see. That's also a form of contribution, in a manner of speaking :lol:

Thank you. I could have just kept the files to myself. Instead, I wanted to share with everyone, freely, just like so many others do on this forum. But all I get for my efforts is complete and utter disrespect. You're welcome to pm me, and I'll send you the file. Same goes for anyone that is willing to show a little gratitude.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:20 am

We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way).

Stop saying chinese modders want nothing to do with us just because of a slight criticism me or TBM have made on you. In the past we got Limnono to add english support to his Modifier, we've had a lot of Chinese Modders on this forum itself posting content. The problem we have is the language barrier, that's it. Stop being so self entitled and post the files for everyone to use.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:26 am

Also, this isn't about you. Stop worrying about how some people aren't recognising the time it takes to upload these files. Anyone could do it... this is about getting the files out there for everyone to use, and right now you're making it very fucking difficult.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way). I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission.

Stop saying chinese modders want nothing to do with us just because of a slight criticism me or TBM have made on you. In the past we got Limnono to add english support to his Modifier, we've had a lot of Chinese Modders on this forum itself posting content. The problem we have is the language barrier, that's it. Stop being so self entitled and post the files for everyone to use.

Given no one else has posted them, yeah it was a hidden world for me. Couldn't find any other English site that had the files, so I did the work to find them.

As the only roster with updated coaches, a ton of extra classic teams, and a lot of other things UBR had, this IS the closest thing to an Ultimate Base Roster. For some reason, you got your panties in a wad over a name of a file. Given the state of modding for 2K17, this is absolutely the best thing we have available, and I am the only one that actually got the files and uploaded them for English users.

Entitled? No. But I'm not going to share my work, which TONS of other posters have been unable to figure out, and share it with ungrateful individuals. Like it or not, this IS the Ultimate Base Roster for 2k17. There isn't anything out there that is better at this moment, because no one else has a roster editor. Period.

I'll stick to the PM rule until I share the files with Han directly for him to upload to his thread. They are HIS files, thus I will respect him and share it with him. You and the rest of the attitudes around here can get the files when he posts them.
Last edited by TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:We've known about the Han Roster for awhile now, stop acting as if you've just discovered a hidden world or something. I've been using the Han Roster for months with all his files. It's not that difficult to get at all, you just need google translate and a baidu account. Heck.... Han is even using some of my faces without my permission. The problem is I have a very shit upload speed and it takes me days to even upload a gigabyte, so I would never even try to upload all the files. Just upload the files for everyone to easily download. I hate when people do this..... we've already gone down the route of PM downloads and it's such a pain in the ass.

Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner. You posted the entire directory, all we want are the files. You called it the Ultimate Base Roster, when it's called the Han Roster (thank you for fixing it by the way).

Stop saying chinese modders want nothing to do with us just because of a slight criticism me or TBM have made on you. In the past we got Limnono to add english support to his Modifier, we've had a lot of Chinese Modders on this forum itself posting content. The problem we have is the language barrier, that's it. Stop being so self entitled and post the files for everyone to use.


Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

It's almost strictly a language barrier issue, especially because translators don't work well with Chinese like they do with Spanish or something like that.

And yeah, I didn't have the Han roster files, but I've had an account with 3dm, ali123, and Baidu since 2k15.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:32 am

TBM wrote:Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

It's almost strictly a language barrier issue, especially because translators don't work well with Chinese like they do with Spanish or something like that.

And yeah, I didn't have the Han roster files, but I've had an account with 3dm, ali123, and Baidu since 2k15.

Fair enough.

Question: if you have all those accounts, why haven't you shared the files? Why the reliance on me?
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:36 am

Alright you know what, I don't think you should be posting these files because you're not being very cooperative. Since you're so interested in a roster editor, you should focus more on actually getting it. We know they have one, the problem is you have to donate to them. This is it:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5281876-1-1.html

Do you think you could figure out how the hell you donate to them or if people can even use it outside of China? My worry is the only way to use the VIP section of the tool will be to connect to a server or something with a bunch of registry keys (similar to how the RED MC did it if I'm not mistaken). Please focus on that more because that's something we tried to do a while back, maumau got pretty close to getting it but then conversation broke down.

Check the Modding Progress thread to look into that more:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=101726&start=700
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am

TheGame8544 wrote:
TBM wrote:Also Limnono gave me permission to release the plugin on this site.

It's almost strictly a language barrier issue, especially because translators don't work well with Chinese like they do with Spanish or something like that.

And yeah, I didn't have the Han roster files, but I've had an account with 3dm, ali123, and Baidu since 2k15.

Fair enough.

Question: if you have all those accounts, why haven't you shared the files? Why the reliance on me?


Mostly just because Baidu is a pain in the ass to download, and the fact that these aren't my files to post. I never got permission to post them. I would never post other peoples files without permission.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:06 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Alright you know what, I don't think you should be posting these files because you're not being very cooperative. Since you're so interested in a roster editor, you should focus more on actually getting it. We know they have one, the problem is you have to donate to them. This is it:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5281876-1-1.html

Do you think you could figure out how the hell you donate to them or if people can even use it outside of China? My worry is the only way to use the VIP section of the tool will be to connect to a server or something with a bunch of registry keys (similar to how the RED MC did it if I'm not mistaken). Please focus on that more because that's something we tried to do a while back, maumau got pretty close to getting it but then conversation broke down.

Check the Modding Progress thread to look into that more:

viewtopic.php?f=225&t=101726&start=700

Maybe a VPN?

And holy crap that thing is amazing. I'm at the page where I can buy it. Not sure I want to take the risk, but this thing does EVERYTHING.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 am

So he wants $31 for it.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby pjt8413 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:21 am

TheGame8544 wrote:So he wants $31 for it.


I will pay for it if you can release the link where to buy it. I couldn't get that far as I had to use google translate and it was a pain in the butt. I have no clue about payment options but if you want to PM me how to pay for it then I would be glad to pay for it and help others as much as I can.
pjt8413
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:51 am

pjt8413 wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:So he wants $31 for it.


I will pay for it if you can release the link where to buy it. I couldn't get that far as I had to use google translate and it was a pain in the butt. I have no clue about payment options but if you want to PM me how to pay for it then I would be glad to pay for it and help others as much as I can.

I'm stuck on that too right now. All I could discern is he wants 220 yuan for it. I'll keep messing with it.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:55 am

pjt8413 wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:So he wants $31 for it.


I will pay for it if you can release the link where to buy it. I couldn't get that far as I had to use google translate and it was a pain in the butt. I have no clue about payment options but if you want to PM me how to pay for it then I would be glad to pay for it and help others as much as I can.

By the way, did you get my pm? I'm not sure all those coaches need to be fixed. I looked at a few of them (Woodson, Shaw, Bzedlick, Bickerstaff) and they looked perfect to me. Also, Alex Jensen isn't on his roster.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 am

It seems like you have to pay to become a member of this pay.qq site to be able to pay him?
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:10 am

Fuck that... lol
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:19 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Fuck that... lol

Agreed. I hope I'm wrong.
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:27 am

I would pay 30 for a roster editor.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 am

I'm referring to this:

TheGame8544 wrote:It seems like you have to pay to become a member of this pay.qq site to be able to pay him?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests