Han's Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Han's Roster

Postby TheGame8544 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 am

TBM wrote:I would pay 30 for a roster editor.

So would I. The issue I'm appearing to find is they force you to pay for a membership to pay.qq and it's 114 yuan which is $16. Then I'm assuming it'd be $30, or 220 yuan, for the software. I don't see a link to pay anywhere. When I click the link inside the program, it takes me to his page here: http://184331550.qzone.qq.com/

Not sure if you need to be a member to see his page, but I did sign up. But now all I can find to buy the thing is a place to pay for a membership.
TheGame8544

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:35 am

Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

Han Roster - Base Files (665MB)

DOWNLOAD

Han Roster - Update v12.31 (140MB)

DOWNLOAD

If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

***WARNING***
If you already have mods downloaded in your NBA 2K17 directory make sure to place your current Modded Folder
somewhere else before you install the files above. Then whenever you want to go back to your original mods you can switch Modded folders.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:08 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

***WARNING***
If you already have mods downloaded in your NBA 2K17 directory make sure to place your current Modded Folder
somewhere else before you install the files above. Then whenever you want to go back to your original mods you can switch Modded folders.

Ah, perfect. Thanks.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Syncinatti on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:45 am

With all due respect to TBM, and not to stir up any problems. But i hope you listen to what I have to say... I don't know you personally, and I don't know if your intent is disrespect others. But I have notice for quite some time now that the way you respond to some people can be disrespectful or dismissive. I don't think you're a bad dude because you do contribute your time and efforts to the community and it is appreciated by me and everyone else i'm sure. But i wish you would try to be more conscious of how you speak to others. For all we know it may not be your intent but it does rub people the wrong way. This isn't the first time it's been mentioned. When I read the " he's just some random guy" comment i cringed. I knew that it was gonna cause a problem. An unnecessary easily avoidable problem. I'm not the NLSC comment police but I do think this needed to be said. Maybe it would shed some light on how you're perceived and how your comments are sometimes perceived if you didn't know. And if you did know, maybe it would serve as motivation to do a little better respecting others. Cheers bro....
Syncinatti

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:13 am

There's no point, I've said this to him countless of times. He's not going to change, you just got to ignore it.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby TBM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:There's no point, I've said this to him countless of times. He's not going to change, you just got to ignore it.

PeacemanNOT wrote:Regarding this "disrespect" we've shown you, all we asked you to do was re-post the links in an easier manner.

Which one is it?
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:30 am

You guys have to be kidding. TBM said nothing wrong on this thread, nothing at all. This guy is a random guy right now to us, he was saying it wasn't Han.

You guys have to stop jumping on people who are not doing anything wrong. We all welcome thegames contribution to the thread (research and links), but TBM said nothing bad. In fact, it was others who kind of jumped on Thegame.

Just stop. And let's work together.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 am

I'm talking about the past... I don't think you've done much wrong in this thread but to say you haven't been disrespectful to people would be a lie.
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:43 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:I'm talking about the past... to say you haven't been disrespectful to people would be a lie.

So we are going at TBM in this thread, that he did nothing wrong in, because of the past?

I don't think that's right. And it ruins this thread.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:45 am

I just edited my post, both of you are misunderstanding what I'm saying. Syncinatti is also talking about times in the past, not just this thread.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:47 am

Listen. lets all be adults and move on. And lets all stop being so sensitive.

We all have the same goal, improve the game.

We are improving the game for EACHOTHER, which is why we release mods to the community. TBM has released some great stuff, so has Peace, etc.

Lets drop it and move on.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Syncinatti on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:48 am

That's the point, we are all trying to work together. What we don't want is potential contributers being unnecessarily unwelcomed. We all see TBM was trying to clarify that thegame wasn't Han. But to call him some random guy when he's obviously trying to contribute is unwelcoming and dismissive. It's kinda unappreciative of his efforts. That's how I would feel if it were me. Again, that probably wasn't TBMs intention, but we don't know that because it happens repeatedly. There are better ways to say things. I don't mean to indirectly talk about you TBM . I wish you would interject so we all can have a healthy dialogue
Syncinatti

Postby Manni Live on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:48 am

You might as well open up another thread and post Han's Roster's there and let one of the admin's lock this one up, its a mess here.

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 am

We were really doing well on this forum until 2K went ahead and introduced that stupid accessory colour carry over stuff. All the cool projects have came to a full stop, also I really need Greg in order to do anything with Jerseys (editing number/font positions)
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Syncinatti on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:53 am

Btw PeacemanNOT I appreciate the uploads!! I've wanted to use this roster for weeks now!
Syncinatti

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:54 am

You're welcome, I just don't get why he won't just post the links. I think I might just make a new thread and update it as much as I can. I'll wait for TheGame8544 before I do anything.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby timmyd on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:59 am

Syncinatti wrote:With all due respect to TBM, and not to stir up any problems. But i hope you listen to what I have to say... I don't know you personally, and I don't know if your intent is disrespect others. But I have notice for quite some time now that the way you respond to some people can be disrespectful or dismissive. I don't think you're a bad dude because you do contribute your time and efforts to the community and it is appreciated by me and everyone else i'm sure. But i wish you would try to be more conscious of how you speak to others. For all we know it may not be your intent but it does rub people the wrong way. This isn't the first time it's been mentioned. When I read the " he's just some random guy" comment i cringed. I knew that it was gonna cause a problem. An unnecessary easily avoidable problem. I'm not the NLSC comment police but I do think this needed to be said. Maybe it would shed some light on how you're perceived and how your comments are sometimes perceived if you didn't know. And if you did know, maybe it would serve as motivation to do a little better respecting others. Cheers bro....

I agree. Most forums nowadays have members like this. The ones that portray themselves as know it all's and arrogant. I think in reality TBM is a good dude, because at times he is very helpful. I have been watching this forum since NBA 2k10, noticed him along the years.

Anyway, we should leave it at that. May God(s) grant him patience, manners and respect (online) in the new year!

For now, let's all work together to reach this common goal... and not self-destruct like the Clippers do lol
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby TheGame8544 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:You're welcome, I just don't get why he won't just post the links. I think I might just make a new thread and update it as much as I can. I'll wait for TheGame8544 before I do anything.

How did you do the links with the Download button?

I'm happy to update the OP with the links you created. Honestly, I just didn't want to have to reupload everything just because you guys weren't happy with the extra files that were in them. Anyway, I'm good to move on and hopefully everyone else will do the same.

I appreciate the posters that have stood up for me and understood where I was coming from. Let's try and keep this about Han's Roster from now on.

Happy New Year everyone!
TheGame8544

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

***WARNING***

Nice job! Panduidu or whatever that chinese website is called is a real adventure for outsiders. Just had the most boring 3 hours of my life, trying to download Mr. Star's latest release (20-30 player mods, each of them has a different download link on the chinese downloading website). The downloading speed is a joke, plus the fact that some arhives would just stop at a random percentage, telling me the download is complete for some reason. The download wasn't completed though and the arhive would be corrupted. And this is comming from a guy whose country is a top-whatever in internet speeds (my average download speed from a legit source would be around 50MBs/second). I can't imagine what a guy with an average internet speed would do on that website. Really nice of you (Y)
I Hate Mondays

Postby Stildo33 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Too much stuff to read through here but it sounds great from what I saw!
I'm a little confused though:

So what kinda extra classic teams does this roster have?

1) how close to a RED MC are we?
2) is there another editor out there aside from inonmomia (sorry i just misspelled that)?
Stildo33

Postby a0078050 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:12 am

TheGame8544 wrote:

So would I. The issue I'm appearing to find is they force you to pay for a membership to pay.qq and it's 114 yuan which is $16. Then I'm assuming it'd be $30, or 220 yuan, for the software. I don't see a link to pay anywhere. When I click the link inside the program, it takes me to his page here: http://184331550.qzone.qq.com/

Not sure if you need to be a member to see his page, but I did sign up. But now all I can find to buy the thing is a place to pay for a membership.

Hi, I think you get confused by QQ. QQ is actually a communication software like MSN and the page you find is a personal blog where the developer put his advertisements and introductions, so the membership has nothing to do with the editor. I guess you need to contact the developer through QQ to buy his editor, while 184331550 is his qq number.
Just for your information, the thing your want to buy is not only a roster editor, it can also cheat in online games, it depends on how you use it.
a0078050

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:26 am

a0078050 wrote:
TheGame8544 wrote:

Hi, I think you get confused by QQ. QQ is actually a communication software like MSN and the page you find is a personal blog where the developer put his advertisements and introductions, so the membership has nothing to do with the editor. I guess you need to contact the developer through QQ to buy his editor, while 184331550 is his qq number.
Just for your information, the thing your want to buy is not only a roster editor, it can also cheat in online games, it depends on how you use it.

Can you just tell us how to get it then. It seems like you know more than we do.
Donate if you'd like to:
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby a0078050 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:54 am

Can you just tell us how to get it then. It seems like you know more than we do.[/quote]

That`s because I`m Chinese. I dont have the tool either. According to what I find online, you need to contact the guy through QQ, then he invite you into a QQ group where he shares the tool. I can try to contact him for you, but the problem is one VIP can only be used on one particular computer, so you have to be in contact with him with your own computer when installing the tool.
Last edited by a0078050 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
a0078050

Postby TBM on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 am

If you know how we could contact him, we'd be more than happy to do it.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby a0078050 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:04 am

TBM wrote:If you know how we could contact him, we'd be more than happy to do it.

The only way I know is through QQ I mentioned before. It`s a communication software like msn or Skype. I think there is an English version called something like QQ international. The developer`s QQ ID is 184331550
a0078050

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding