Han's Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Han's Roster

Postby SanchezAmaro on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:21 am

Hi sorry in advance if this should not be here, is first day Im posting in this website

I have downloaded and installed this mod with external plugin. It all works like a charm. However, how can I restore to normal 2k17 roster? with previous classic teams and Euro League ones? I can only succeed if I remove completly the roster (taking out modded folder in 2k17 main menu). Any suggestions??

Also, I would like to know if there is any other mod out there with varied classic rosters, and how can I add such mods without mixing them with Han´s (I usually play classic games with friends besides my career)
SanchezAmaro
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:58 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

Han Roster - Base Files (665MB)

DOWNLOAD


Han Roster - Update v12.31 (140MB)

DOWNLOAD


If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

***WARNING***
If you already have mods downloaded in your NBA 2K17 directory make sure to place your current Modded Folder
somewhere else before you install the files above. Then whenever you want to go back to your original mods you can switch Modded folders.


Thanx for the links :applaud:
There's so many team usa in this roster :P
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby Syncinatti on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:55 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

Han Roster - Base Files (665MB)

DOWNLOAD


Han Roster - Update v12.31 (140MB)

DOWNLOAD


If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

***WARNING***
If you already have mods downloaded in your NBA 2K17 directory make sure to place your current Modded Folder
somewhere else before you install the files above. Then whenever you want to go back to your original mods you can switch Modded folders.


Thanx for the links :applaud:
There's so many team usa in this roster :P


http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html
This is the main link to the roster. Maybe you can download the latest files. I can't get it to work.
This roster is the best one in my opinion. I really wish they would have used this as the base for the NLSC roster.
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby timmyd on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:05 am

Have you guy's tried out Dest Roster? The guy is working on a 04-05 season mod as well!
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Syncinatti wrote:http://game.ali213.net/thread-6120065-1-1.html
This is the main link to the roster. Maybe you can download the latest files. I can't get it to work.
This roster is the best one in my opinion. I really wish they would have used this as the base for the NLSC roster.


Well, i'm downloading the 3 big files from your link right now (4 hours left despite my 700Mb fiber)

Theses days, this method works to download on Baidu : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAGT0p5C00
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby timmyd on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 am

I have a 1GB connection with Rogers Cable, however the downloads always, always fail. I tried with Baidu for Dest Roster and it says unable to download. lol i'm lost...
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Han's Roster

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:57 am

timmyd wrote:I have a 1GB connection with Rogers Cable, however the downloads always, always fail. I tried with Baidu for Dest Roster and it says unable to download. lol i'm lost...


Try using Microsoft Edge or the Tor Browser for those downloads, it might work. If you are using Edge, whenever the download gets stuck quickly do a pause-resume download, if you are using Tor you shouldn't have any problems but the speed is horrible.
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Han's Roster

Postby timmyd on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:
timmyd wrote:I have a 1GB connection with Rogers Cable, however the downloads always, always fail. I tried with Baidu for Dest Roster and it says unable to download. lol i'm lost...


Try using Microsoft Edge or the Tor Browser for those downloads, it might work. If you are using Edge, whenever the download gets stuck quickly do a pause-resume download, if you are using Tor you shouldn't have any problems but the speed is horrible.



Thanks! I'll try that tonight
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 am

I can share a the 3 files on Mega if necessary.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby JWoo517 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:I can share a the 3 files on Mega if necessary.


can you please share the links?
JWoo517
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:07 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby RKJ5 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Looks like my upload speed isn't as slow as I thought it was. Since TheGame8544 is being stubborn about it I decided to upload them myself the proper way.

Han Roster - Base Files (665MB)

DOWNLOAD


Han Roster - Update v12.31 (140MB)

DOWNLOAD


If you haven't already make sure to download the External File Plugin which can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102382

For the files above, extract the content in the rar files and place both "Modded" folders into your NBA 2K17 directory.

***WARNING***
If you already have mods downloaded in your NBA 2K17 directory make sure to place your current Modded Folder
somewhere else before you install the files above. Then whenever you want to go back to your original mods you can switch Modded folders.


Thanx for the links :applaud:
There's so many team usa in this roster :P


thanks...can you upload the latest update?...i can't find the sync file and the roster to be loaded...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 am

You quote PeacemanNOT & me. I think it's not the same version of the files.
I didn't keep the syncfile, 'cos i use to change between mods and this file is not in the same folder.
I can make a repack of the files i get (the script and the video are not more avalaible)
the roster is on 2K Share.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby RKJ5 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 am

aah see...my apologies...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 am

You're lucky guys, i've found the 3 files on my ... smartphone :mrgreen:

Here's a link https://mega.nz/#F!ApFQRLTT!XHoGvrb9LSVMr3Y4E8cNWA
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:57 am

sticky-fingers wrote:You're lucky guys, i've found the 3 files on my ... smartphone :mrgreen:

Here's a link https://mega.nz/#F!ApFQRLTT!XHoGvrb9LSVMr3Y4E8cNWA

thanks...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 pm

you're welcome, i thought i had delete the original files everywhere.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Han's Roster

Postby RKJ5 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:33 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:you're welcome, i thought i had delete the original files everywhere.

it's an awesome mod... i used it when playing 90's and 20's team especially 2003 allstar game thanks...it will be more awesome if the current teams will be updated like kyrie Isiah trade...
User avatar
RKJ5
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests