Issy Mods - Cyberface Terrance Ferguson Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Issy Mods - Phoenix Suns & Brooklyn Nets Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 am

Issy wrote:I am a complet idiot.

I have wrote : "Brooklylyn" instead of "Brooklyn"

There is the fix :
Brooklyn Nets Court
I have also make the floor little bit more darker

Sorry again guys


Haven't even noticed, lol. Thanks!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby Issy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:49 am

Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released Released
2K :
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


Real :
Image Image Image


Mod :
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 am

Wow you should do more jersey mods, you are good at it. Love the previews too. That 2k-real life-modded comparison should be found on more mods previews. Thank you!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby Manni Live on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 am

nice work! if you take request can you think about doing the knicks and bulls jerseys?
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby Issy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you guys.

Yes Manni, I just have two courts to finish (Bucks & Bulls) and i will work on it.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby t-workTV on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:51 am

Loving the Jazz jerseys. Nice work!
Image
User avatar
t-workTV
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Utah Jazz Jerseys Pack Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 am

good job bro :cool:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Chesapeake Arena Released

Postby Issy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 am

Bucks Milwaukee Court Released
2K :
Image

Real :
Image
Image

Mod :
Image
Image
Bucks Milwaulkee Court



Bucks Milwaukee Court (Alternative) Released
2K :
Image

Real :
Image

Mod :
Image
Image
Bucks Milwaukee Alternative Court

The alternative court, can be added with the other one. It will be activated if you choose the third jersey of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Last edited by Issy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Bucks Milwaukee Court (and Alternative) Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:20 am

Super nice, thank you!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Bucks Milwaukee Court (and Alternative) Released

Postby vincekobe on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 am

The two links are all Alternative. Please check. :wink:
Thank you for always making a good patch. :applaud:
Thank you for making New Orleans Court.
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Bucks Milwaukee Court (and Alternative) Released

Postby Issy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am

Yes sorry
New link
Milwaukee Bucks Court

I'm not sure i will do it the Pelicans, i guess MJ23LB will release soon i hope
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Bucks Milwaukee Court (and Alternative) Released

Postby vincekobe on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

Issy wrote:Yes sorry
New link
Milwaukee Bucks Court

I'm not sure i will do it the Pelicans, i guess MJ23LB will release soon i hope

I would appreciate it if you could recreate the Oklahoma. :wink:
Atlanta, Golden State, Denver .... please. :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Bucks Milwaukee Court (and Alternative) Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Very Nice court, create please bro Pelicans,Hawks
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Chesapeake Arena Released

Postby Issy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Chicago Bulls Court Released
2K :
Image

Real :
Image

Mod :
Image
Image
Chicago Bulls Court



Chicago Bulls Jerseys Pack
2K :
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Real :
Image Image Image Image Image Image


Mod :
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Chicago Bulls Jerseys Pack






Bonus
Image
Image
My fictional jersey
http://adf.ly/1iZz63
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 am

Very nice, I am in love with the jerseys!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby demarcus93 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 am

Hi Issy, Can You make jersey pack for SPURS and GRIZZLIES? :)
User avatar
demarcus93
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby Issy on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:03 am

demarcus93 wrote:Hi Issy, Can You make jersey pack for SPURS and GRIZZLIES? :)


Grizzlies maybe later


Pelicans preview
The floor maybe too red right now

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:14 am

oh yes pelicans court issy thanks bro
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 am

Nice!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby vincekobe on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 am

Chicago Court ~ ~ Real Court ~! Color is too good. (Y)
New Orleans is very good. It will be perfect if the color is bright. :applaud: :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Chesapeake Arena Released

Postby Issy on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:57 am

New Orleans Pelicans Court Released
2K :
Image

Real :
Image

Mod :
Image
Image
Image
Image
New Orleans Pelicans Court

I tried to make this court as similar as possible to the court of mj23 which was magnificent.
Last edited by Issy on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Chicago Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:04 am

Great work mate!! Your court looks really amazing with this perfect wood texture.
User avatar
Shuajota
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am

Re: Issy Mods - (New Orleans Pelicans Court) (Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack) Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 am

Thank you, great work!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - (New Orleans Pelicans Court) (Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack) Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 am

Fantastic :crazyeyes:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - (New Orleans Pelicans Court) (Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack) Released

Postby vincekobe on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 am

New Orleans ~~! (Y) (Y) (Y)
This is the patch I really waited for. :wink:
Thank you so much. :applaud:
Honestly, I think the court of MJ23LB is the most perfect.
Your skills are also improving. :applaud:
My hope is that all the court should be made of MJ23LB wood texture, which is the most realistic court.
Golden State, Denver, Atlanta, Sacramento ... etc
I hope you make it. :wink:
Please. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - (New Orleans Pelicans Court) (Bulls Court & Jerseys Pack) Released

Postby Issy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:00 am

Clippers Previews
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Previews

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:27 am

Very cool!
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Previews

Postby vincekobe on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:34 am

Great court. (Y)
Your skills are really amazing. :applaud:
I hope to come soon. :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Chesapeake Arena Released

Postby Issy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:52 am

I did a very little mistake on the Pelicans court, i forgot the "little lines" at the free throw
New Orleans Pelicans Court
sorry again

Los Angeles Clippers Court Released
2K :
Image

Real :
Image

Mod :
Image
Image
Image
Image
LA Clippers Court
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:02 am

Thanks for the release bro, amazing work!
You should borrow with permission/make a scratch layer for your courts. Those scratch marks really give another level of realism to the floor mods.
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby vincekobe on Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 pm

It's incredible. :applaud:
Your skill is amazing. (Y)
Golden State, Atlanta, please~~~ :wink:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby MJ23LB on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 pm

You should stop stealing my work without permission
MJ23LB
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby TBM on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

God dammit. I hate people who steal other people's work. If it's true, fuck this guy.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm

:shock: How its it to steal your work?
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby Issy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:34 pm

MJ23LB wrote:You should stop stealing my work without permission

How can i steal your court if you don't released?
Yes i have try to make my courts everything as more possible like your PREVIEWS but that it.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby MJ23LB on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Issy wrote:
MJ23LB wrote:You should stop stealing my work without permission

How can i steal your court if you don't released?
Yes i have try to make my courts everything as more possible like your PREVIEWS but that it.


You are using my wood texture.
It is the same thing as stealing.
You should make it yourself like me and others court modder
If you release court with your name.
MJ23LB
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby Issy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:39 am

MJ23LB wrote:
Issy wrote:
MJ23LB wrote:You should stop stealing my work without permission

How can i steal your court if you don't released?
Yes i have try to make my courts everything as more possible like your PREVIEWS but that it.


You are using my wood texture.
It is the same thing as stealing.
You should make it yourself like me and others court modder
If you release court with your name.


lol "your" wood texture is free to use in the nba explorer

that's what i'm using
floor-626-c-a7d05bd79c3d6e45-dds
Image
Then i'm playing with real pictures (like this : http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/bucks/s ... f_0520.jpg), contrast and colors.
before i was just using the lagoa template

And then explain how I could have robbed your wood texture withouth psd file?

This is what i can do in TWOO MINUTES :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrP2SiC ... e=youtu.be
Of course i didn't show you all my things but imagine what i can do with more times

It's been 10 years since I make graphics
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... itre-1.png
So please don't be jealous or angry because i have released quickly then you. If this is the reason you should tell me after i have released the Pelicans court, I will not have released the Clippers court if you were going to do it.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby MJ23LB on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:32 am

Issy wrote:
MJ23LB wrote:
Issy wrote:
MJ23LB wrote:You should stop stealing my work without permission

How can i steal your court if you don't released?
Yes i have try to make my courts everything as more possible like your PREVIEWS but that it.


You are using my wood texture.
It is the same thing as stealing.
You should make it yourself like me and others court modder
If you release court with your name.


lol "your" wood texture is free to use in the nba explorer

that's what i'm using
floor-626-c-a7d05bd79c3d6e45-dds
[ Image ]
Then i'm playing with real pictures (like this : http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/bucks/s ... f_0520.jpg), contrast and colors.
before i was just using the lagoa template

And then explain how I could have robbed your wood texture withouth psd file?

This is what i can do in TWOO MINUTES :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrP2SiC ... e=youtu.be
Of course i didn't show you all my things but imagine what i can do with more times

It's been 10 years since I make graphics
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... itre-1.png
So please don't be jealous or angry because i have released quickly then you. If this is the reason you should tell me after i have released the Pelicans court, I will not have released the Clippers court if you were going to do it.


Why do you lie? :cry:
You can easily steal from my Pacers and boston floor.
Then I do not use textures in the nba explorer.
That is my original.
Image

my boston floor
Image
your magic floor
Image
my pacers floor
Image
your Pelicans floor
Image

Bucks,Chicago and Clippers are also similar
Even seeing this
Can you say that you are not using my texture?
MJ23LB
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby Issy on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:14 am

Yes, of course, i don't like when people say that i have stollen when I have not, specially when i have worked on this hours and hours.

I didn't hide that I was inspired by your work to make it as similar as possible (not only the parquet but also the color ect), but i have never copy any modder.
If i have using your texture at the default .dds file, it will not be a good quality because i'm working with high resolution... it would be visible in the game, or the quality and reflections looks great (maybe better then your Pacers court...), and again explain how i can stollen withouth a psd file, because in courts there is all other things (logos, free throw, ect), if i have stollen, it will be the entire wood not just a little part. Otherwise I would have spent more time to reassemble a floor who looks not repetitive.

There is your pacers court at the left, and there is 3 types versions of woods, which I have just reproduced today for you (with the help of the template of Lagoa and others textures), they looks similar again, this is stilling? no it's just look similar.
Image

If you still really think i have stollen, i'm really pity for you but I assure you this is not the case. And if you want me to recreated a new wood different then yours, because i have too much inspired about you and its look too much similar in your eyes, i will do it and i can understand but don't tell me i'm a copier.
This is the last time i respond on my topic about it, if you want to continu the conversation, you are free to send me a mp.
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby James337 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Yor courts are amazing, very similar to real ones, keep it up man (Y)
James337
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:13 am

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Nice job bro (Y)
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby MJ23LB on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Issy wrote:Yes, of course, i don't like when people say that i have stollen when I have not, specially when i have worked on this hours and hours.

I didn't hide that I was inspired by your work to make it as similar as possible (not only the parquet but also the color ect), but i have never copy any modder.
If i have using your texture at the default .dds file, it will not be a good quality because i'm working with high resolution... it would be visible in the game, or the quality and reflections looks great (maybe better then your Pacers court...), and again explain how i can stollen withouth a psd file, because in courts there is all other things (logos, free throw, ect), if i have stollen, it will be the entire wood not just a little part. Otherwise I would have spent more time to reassemble a floor who looks not repetitive.

There is your pacers court at the left, and there is 3 types versions of woods, which I have just reproduced today for you (with the help of the template of Lagoa and others textures), they looks similar again, this is stilling? no it's just look similar.
[ Image ]

If you still really think i have stollen, i'm really pity for you but I assure you this is not the case. And if you want me to recreated a new wood different then yours, because i have too much inspired about you and its look too much similar in your eyes, i will do it and i can understand but don't tell me i'm a copier.
This is the last time i respond on my topic about it, if you want to continu the conversation, you are free to send me a mp.


I'm tired of your excuses.
My woood texture and your woood texture are not similar.
You stole my wood texture.
That's all

my boston floor
Image
your magic floor
Image

my Pacers floor
Image
your Pelicans floor
Image
your Clippers floor
Image
your Bucks floor
Image

Even the floor scratches are perfectly matched
mine
Image
yours
Image

be apparent to everyone
You are a thief.
but I won't accuse you any more.
I demand only this.


If you release court with your name...
Stop plagiarism.
Do not use my woood texture.
Do not use my floor template.
I gave it to you in good faith
I do not want you to use it anymore.
OK?
MJ23LB
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby Lagoa on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 pm

Yeap...

Look, MJ23LB have the best textures ever, we know that.

I´m use his textures as base to create my own texture. USE AS BASE, but created mine.

U need to created your own texture man, stop using MJ23LB textures, this is not cool dude.
Sorry my Bad English
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby TBM on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:53 pm

Based on that last screenshot, it definitely appears to be stolen. The scratches are exactly the same.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Issy Mods - Clippers Court Released

Postby Issy on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:35 am

Miami Heat Previews
Image

Image

Image

(Not the final version, for the wood)
Image
User avatar
Issy
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am
Location: France

Re: Issy Mods - Miami Heat Previews & Clippers Court Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:57 am

Really like it. Hope you will do some scratches on the center logo, the paint and the sidelines though (Y)
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: Issy Mods - Miami Heat Previews & Clippers Court Released

Postby PeacemanNOT on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 am

Lol is this stolen too? Where's Andrew?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Issy Mods - Miami Heat Previews & Clippers Court Released

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 am

nice bro prolific creation mods :applaud:
User avatar
KBMAMBA24
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 am

Re: Issy Mods - Miami Heat Previews & Clippers Court Released

Postby TBM on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:33 am

Image

That's the comparison. This is pretty much settled.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Issy Mods - Miami Heat Previews & Clippers Court Released

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:04 am

Yikes..
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests