go7denboot - Griffin Fixed - PG13 V1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Body Edit by go7denboot - Wiggins Released/Griffin Link Fixed! - Lebron's Next!

Postby go7denboot on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:06 am

TBM wrote:Awesome Wiggins.

BTW, can you not make your links adfly links which are themselves links to adfly links? One adfly link is fine, but two is really frustrating.

Its not under my control if it redirect and I already take off the readme links; I just saw that CP arm sleeve glitch a bit so hes gon to be updated asap
go7denboot

Re: Body Edit by go7denboot - Wiggins Released/Griffin Link Fixed! - Lebron's Next!

Postby dangerzone1 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:40 am

could u permanently change the body type to be part of the 4 different types so that everyone who was assigned 1/4 type could be replaced with the new and modded body?
dangerzone1

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 am

dangerzone1 wrote:could u permanently change the body type to be part of the 4 different types so that everyone who was assigned 1/4 type could be replaced with the new and modded body?

That would be amazing actually. haha.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby go7denboot on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 am

dangerzone1 wrote:could u permanently change the body type to be part of the 4 different types so that everyone who was assigned 1/4 type could be replaced with the new and modded body?

No thats what 2k said until 2k14 the body is like a face everybody has one assigned and i dont think its possible to assign two ID for the same player, but imo its way better than having just 4 bodytype bc now everybody can have an unique one, the thing is why did reduce the number of B-T, but im ok with that as long as its moddable!
go7denboot

Postby rickiu on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Penny`s shoulders were much muscular and not that skinny as in 2k default. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

go7denboot wrote:
DimTet wrote:Leonard Porzingis are somehow closer to reality, but the freak man.... Giannis needs a terrible fix! last year was ok this year i want to cry....
R A W wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Is that default lighting on the Clippers court? Wow...

Yes it is :D default 2k lighting with seanjohn's v3 global and Lagoa's court

I chose porzingis, but it would be nice if u could fix both porzingis and giannis..
Nice Wiggins! i'll provide some ingame screens
Angelo wrote:Porzingis , Giannis and Nick Young please :(
jaelove wrote:Kyrie could definitely use a body edit he's way to big and muscular. Keep up the good work!
rickiu wrote:Could you change Penny Hardaway body? Like Wiggins, Penny body `s too slim...
Or is there any way make me change the body shape easily?
:bowdown:

go7denboot wrote:Wiggins V1
[ Image ]
Link: Andrew Wiggins Real Body

He looks too big on the preview but its just a perception bc of the skinnyOD comparison, in-game hes just on point, If someone know how to solve the LOD issue GMAS ASAP even if its perfectly playable like that
CarolusXCI wrote:Yao Ming and Chris Bosh maybe?
vincekobe wrote:I chose Porzingis.
Because it looks like a giant. And it looks fat.

For those who request someone, it'll help me out if u post or pm me recent full body pictures (high res if possible) of that players and Im gonna to tend to do that player in priority even if he doesnt win the votes and nobody else provides photos
rickiu

Postby gibsonjeb on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:50 pm

How about Zach Lavine body fixed? make zack little bit skinny :)

http://www.moddingway.com/screenshots/f ... 82/big.jpg
gibsonjeb

Postby noobmaycry4 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Awesome work mate ! Finally someone fixed Curry! Could you please also fix Andre Iguodala with thinner arms and legs ? Thank you so much !
noobmaycry4

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:21 am

noobmaycry4 wrote:Awesome work mate ! Finally someone fixed Curry! Could you please also fix Andre Iguodala with thinner arms and legs ? Thank you so much !

Sorry, but Igoudala in real life is completely jacked. The skinny body types in the game and the ones that are completely out of whack should really be focused on first. Wiggins/Curry that he did desperately needed updates, and he fixed them.

You know who has a HORRIBLE body type that isn't one of the skinny players, Jim Jackson. They gave him the fat body type, his face is also chunky.

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby go7denboot on Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:49 am

Theres a dilemma with lebron, or I thin his legs just a bit n its not like in reality or he get his real legs but his arms have to be a lot thinner almost like Wiggins-POST patch arms or last option is good legs n arms but NO arm sleeve and are u interested to have headband version or I move to porzingis
go7denboot

Postby Cyber007x on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:20 am

Can anyone please tell me how to install these mods? sorry for being such a noob but i tried looking to see if i could figure it out on my own and i just couldnt
Cyber007x

Postby pjt8413 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:22 am

go7denboot wrote:Theres a dilemma with lebron, or I thin his legs just a bit n its not like in reality or he get his real legs but his arms have to be a lot thinner almost like Wiggins-POST patch arms or last option is good legs n arms but NO arm sleeve and are u interested to have headband version or I move to porzingis

I personally say move onto Porzingis & Giannis but that's just me. Great work so far!
pjt8413

Postby eric800223 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:08 pm

go7denboot wrote:Theres a dilemma with lebron, or I thin his legs just a bit n its not like in reality or he get his real legs but his arms have to be a lot thinner almost like Wiggins-POST patch arms or last option is good legs n arms but NO arm sleeve and are u interested to have headband version or I move to porzingis

Maybe you just release 3 versions of LBJ?? haha just kidding!!
I know it takes a lot of time to rebuild LBJs body
I personally choose " he get his real legs but his arms have to be a lot thinner almost like Wiggins-POST patch arms"

"good legs n arms but NO arm sleeve" will be the second option

REALLY appreciate your efforts thank you!!!! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
eric800223

Postby berdugo on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:55 pm

how about paul george biceps can you fix it? he is not bulky to much lil bit skinny :roll: :roll: :roll:
berdugo

Postby Cyber007x on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:27 am

Cyber007x wrote:Can anyone please tell me how to install these mods? sorry for being such a noob but i tried looking to see if i could figure it out on my own and i just couldnt

wow... no one is gonna help a bro out? its a simple request isnt it? please? i see 3 other people have commented after me and a lot more have viewed this thread. whats the deal?
Cyber007x

Postby DimTet on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:17 am

Cyber007x wrote:
Cyber007x wrote:Can anyone please tell me how to install these mods? sorry for being such a noob but i tried looking to see if i could figure it out on my own and i just couldnt

wow... no one is gonna help a bro out? its a simple request isnt it? please? i see 3 other people have commented after me and a lot more have viewed this thread. whats the deal?

Download the external file plugin and extracted into your main game folder (it should be a couple of dll's and a folder called modded).then download those modes and place them into the modded folder that has been created in the main game folder

Just vote for the Greek Freak :P :P just kidding! vote for whoever you want!!
DimTet

Postby Cyber007x on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:20 am

thanks man. i already voted for greek freak
Cyber007x

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:21 am

There must be something done about the jersey clipping bug. If someone knows a fix, please provide it here. There are various body edits on the chinese forums, but I ain't getting the bug with those mods.
I Hate Mondays

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:00 am

Just tried the Wiggins and Griffin in game, AMAZING!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:05 am

Dee4Three wrote:Just tried the Wiggins and Griffin in game, AMAZING!!!!!!

Yeah I know, it looks so realistic. CP3 is one hell of a job too. But it breaks my heart when CP3 goes to the line and his arm blinks through his sleeve every move he takes, when Wiggins sits on the bench and his shoulder pops up through his jersey or when Griffin takes a shot and his pectorals magically show up. :(
Go7denboot, I can PM you some png files with body edits that do not have any bugs if you think they would be of any help. Also, PeacemanNOT had a Kevin Durant body fix and if I remember correctly, body textures didn't interfere with jersey textures. Maybe he has an idea about what's going on.
I hope you can take this to the next level, go7denboot (Y)
I Hate Mondays

Postby go7denboot on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:11 am

I hate Mondays wrote:There must be something done about the jersey clipping bug. If someone knows a fix, please provide it here. There are various body edits on the chinese forums, but I ain't getting the bug with those mods.

Can u give me the link of that thread on the chinese forum
Every amount is helpful

go7denboot

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 am

go7denboot wrote:
I hate Mondays wrote:There must be something done about the jersey clipping bug. If someone knows a fix, please provide it here. There are various body edits on the chinese forums, but I ain't getting the bug with those mods.

Can u give me the link of that thread on the chinese forum

check your inbox
I Hate Mondays

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 am

there is a text file that controls the jersey type for each player, it's the appearance_info.RDAT in the PNG file.
Open this up and change the "BODYTYPE" value and that should solve clipping.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:40 pm

TGsoGood wrote:there is a text file that controls the jersey type for each player, it's the appearance_info.RDAT in the PNG file.
Open this up and change the "BODYTYPE" value and that should solve clipping.

:applaud:
I Hate Mondays

Re: Body Edit by go7denboot - Wiggins Released/Griffin Link Fixed!

Postby go7denboot on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:38 am

I hate Mondays wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Just tried the Wiggins and Griffin in game, AMAZING!!!!!!

Yeah I know, it looks so realistic. CP3 is one hell of a job too. But it breaks my heart when CP3 goes to the line and his arm blinks through his sleeve every move he takes, when Wiggins sits on the bench and his shoulder pops up through his jersey or when Griffin takes a shot and his pectorals magically show up. :(
Go7denboot, I can PM you some png files with body edits that do not have any bugs if you think they would be of any help. Also, PeacemanNOT had a Kevin Durant body fix and if I remember correctly, body textures didn't interfere with jersey textures. Maybe he has an idea about what's going on.
I hope you can take this to the next level, go7denboot (Y)

Can you post screenshots of the in-game glitch bc I dont have enough time to test all my editing in-game that would help me, I just checked rapidly and I didnt see any glitch except the thin arm dribbling issue so I released it. CP3 returns to his 2013-14 ingame style so he will be update anyway. Btw I've already changed the apparence file in all my releases thats why I didnt see any glitch and if you change to a bigger jerseytype, it going to float and u gonna need to edit all the hihead.scne file too
go7denboot

Re: Body Edit by go7denboot - Wiggins Released/Griffin Link Fixed!

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:22 am

go7denboot wrote:
Can you post screenshots of the in-game glitch bc I dont have enough time to test all my editing in-game that would help me, I just checked rapidly and I didnt see any glitch except the thin arm dribbling issue so I released it. CP3 returns to his 2013-14 ingame style so he will be update anyway. Btw I've already changed the apparence file in all my releases thats why I didnt see any glitch and if you change to a bigger jerseytype, it going to float and u gonna need to edit all the hihead.scne file too

Sure thing. Here is Wiggins :

Here is Griffin:

I had times when literally both his pectorals went trough the jersey, could reproduce it now but trust me, it's there.

And here is CP3, I know you are aware of it but i took the screenshot anyways :

Hope this helps (Y)
I Hate Mondays

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding