D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:24 am

Manni Live wrote:Dee4Three, bro, what do you use to record gameplay?


I use AMD Gaming Evolved (The app that comes with my Graphics Card). O used to use Mirllis Action (Which I had to pay for). I heard OBS studio is really good and free.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby okulcio on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Carlos Boozer:
http://game.ali213.net/thread-6135619-1-1.html
...but how download this file?

Danny Granger:
i used Danny Granger face 2k16 and png Danny Green 2k17 and removed tatto.
okulcio
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:44 pm

okulcio wrote:Carlos Boozer:
http://game.ali213.net/thread-6135619-1-1.html
...but how download this file?

Danny Granger:
i used Danny Granger face 2k16 and png Danny Green 2k17 and removed tatto.


I have no clue. But I would need to be able to ask for permission to use even if we can download it.

It would be nice to have Boozer for the Jazz.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Looks like he outfitted the 08 Nuggets pretty nicely as well. I don't even know what roster that is, it's not Han Roster.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:20 am

Within the next couple weeks, the few players that are missing portraits in this roster will have them, and they will be portraits of the players with the right teams.

100% accurate portraits of the players with the teams they are on in an all time teams roster? You got it.

Hope you guys are loving the roster. I was using the All Time Blazers last night and lost to the All Time Jazz, thanks to Maravich killing me....
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Big thanx for the release and your work Dee4Three.
I really enjoy this mod :P
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:59 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Big thanx for the release and your work Dee4Three.
I really enjoy this mod :P


Awesome, thanks!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:34 am

In the same update with 100% accurate portraits (you will see this within the next couple weeks), Baron Davis will be switched from the Warriors to the Hornets (Pelicans). He had maybe his best season with the hornets, and they need a great Starting PG, the Warriors already have Steph Curry and Sleepy Floyd.

Like I said, that update wont be released for a little bit, but the roster is really complete as it is now.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA


Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 am



Wow! That's really good!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 am

If you are willing to share, I can add you to the credits, and I will place him on the Jazz roster. I can even put him in the Fantasy Draft Roster.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA


Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby okulcio on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:54 am

Dee4Three wrote:


Wow! That's really good!



You can place him on the Jazz roster and Fantasy Draft Roster
okulcio
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:51 am

okulcio wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:


Wow! That's really good!



You can place him on the Jazz roster and Fantasy Draft Roster


Perfect, thank you! Ill get an update for both rosters out soon.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:17 pm

okulcio wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:


Wow! That's really good!



You can place him on the Jazz roster and Fantasy Draft Roster


Thanks again. I have him plugged into both rosters, and those updates will be released shortly.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 am

Sorry about the delay in the update, I am shooting for 100% accurate portraits for all players on every team. I only have 10 left to go.

That means you will have every player on every team with an accurate portrait with the team they are on. The update will also include Carlos Boozer on the Jazz.

Thanks for your patience.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Jonny2k on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Amazing roster. Thank you to everyone who made this possible! I hope to see the legendary Stromile Swift in the next update.
phpBB [video]
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:29 pm

I LOVE Stromile Swift. Would be awesome to get him on the roster at some point.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby rickberge on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

New to the PC world. Can honestly say I really love this project. Nothing like playing with and against the all time greats. Great job man!
rickberge
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:06 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:37 pm

rickberge wrote:New to the PC world. Can honestly say I really love this project. Nothing like playing with and against the all time greats. Great job man!


Thank you, welcome to PC 2k!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby bleach46 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:54 am

can I use this for NON STEAM game ?
bleach46
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:51 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 am

bleach46 wrote:can I use this for NON STEAM game ?


No
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby mariulis1 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:04 am

Hello
What have I done wrong that not come out.
Thanks
attacment file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
create T-Mac, I am not good In English
User avatar
mariulis1
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Lithuania

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:16 am

mariulis1 wrote:Hello
What have I done wrong that not come out.
Thanks
attacment file


1. Go to "Create Roster"
2. Press Y to search
3. Search by "Content Name"
4. Type in UATRD43
5. Save the roster as whatever name you want.

If you do the steps above, you will have the right roster.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby dangerzone1 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:23 am

good job
User avatar
dangerzone1
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:57 am

dangerzone1 wrote:good job


Thank you!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:41 am

I may end up releasing an update before 100% portraits.... only 9 portraits are missing on the whole roster, and the update would include Carlos Boozer and a ton of new tendancy tweaks and a few shot tweaks.

I wanted to wait, but I feel like if I wait it would be another couple weeks. I requested a Nate Thurmond on my draft roster thread. If someone takes me up on that and creates him, I'll include him in the update.

I may just release the update later this week.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 am

6 portraits to go, and you will have a major update to this roster......
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Well, thanx for the updates, i will try later, 'cos i've already start MyLeague
again, I have a lot of fun with your mod, no bug, great (Y) :applaud:
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby berdugo on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:19 am

hi tnx for your work im new :roll:

im have some question.

do in need some roster file to load or it will automaticaly load in play now?

because what i do is i transfer all your file in modded folder and i dont have charles barkley in suns etc. did i do it correct??? tnx for respnse :roll:

edit:
is this for steam legit games only??? tnx
berdugo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:34 am

berdugo wrote:hi tnx for your work im new :roll:

im have some question.

do in need some roster file to load or it will automaticaly load in play now?

because what i do is i transfer all your file in modded folder and i dont have charles barkley in suns etc. did i do it correct??? tnx for respnse :roll:

edit:
is this for steam legit games only??? tnx


Yes, for Steam Legit games only.

In play now, you would have to press the Y button (for an xbox controller anyway) and load UATRD43. Or you could go into create roster and select my roster, and save it as whatever name you want, and load that in play now.

Thanks for the support, but if you don't have the game legally through Steam, please no more comments on my thread. And go buy the game, it's a small price to pay for a whole year or more and hundreds of hours of entertainment.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby berdugo on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
berdugo wrote:hi tnx for your work im new :roll:

im have some question.

do in need some roster file to load or it will automaticaly load in play now?

because what i do is i transfer all your file in modded folder and i dont have charles barkley in suns etc. did i do it correct??? tnx for respnse :roll:

edit:
is this for steam legit games only??? tnx


Yes, for Steam Legit games only.

In play now, you would have to press the Y button (for an xbox controller anyway) and load UATRD43. Or you could go into create roster and select my roster, and save it as whatever name you want, and load that in play now.

Thanks for the support, but if you don't have the game legally through Steam, please no more comments on my thread. And go buy the game, it's a small price to pay for a whole year or more and hundreds of hours of entertainment.


tnx for reply sir. i gonna buy this game soon for now need to save money hehehe. tnx :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
berdugo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:08 am

Three portraits to go, when they are done I will release the roster with 100% accurate portaits (all players with portraits of them on the team they are on), the update will also include Carlos Boozer, and numerous Tendancy edits (As well as a few sig shot edits).

You guys will love it.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 am

Cant wait to play with Denver Nuggets.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 am

They are so much fun with Dikembe, David Thompson, Fat Lever, Alex English, Marcus Camby, Laphonso Ellis, Antonio McDyess, Nick Van Exel (one of my all time favorites) etc.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby laroche23 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 am

Sorry if it has been asked before ..but how do u convert a cyberface from 2k14 for 2k17?is it a complicated process ?thanks
laroche23
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:29 am

laroche23 wrote:Sorry if it has been asked before ..but how do u convert a cyberface from 2k14 for 2k17?is it a complicated process ?thanks


It is, It requires using Blender. I have not tried one, but PeacemanNOT has made quite a few awesome CF's doing it.

However, because it is tough for people to find time to make faces (included me), I may ask someone like PeacemanNOT (Or himself) to Skype with me once to show me how to make them. That way, I can do the cyberface work myself for my roster mods.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 am

Pushing out the update in about 5-10 mins. Please hold off on downloading until I post the update notes.

Thank you,
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/10 RDWNL MODPACK/ROSTER - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:21 am

UPDATE RELEASED!! PLEASE REDOWNLOAD ROSTER AND MOD PACK - RELEASE NOTES BELOW


100% Accurate Portraits for all players on all the all time teams (the portrait is of the play with the team they are on!)
46 custom made portraits
Carlos Boozer added to the all time Jazz
Numerous attribute/tendency adjustments, simulate a season with the roster and you will love what you see! even with all time teams!
Adjusted lineups/rotations so you can just jump into MyLeague
Some adjustments to signature shots


Sample of some of the custom portaits


Image


This roster is all about accuracy. The players have the correct age, years pro, attributes etc reflecting the best year with the team they are. Any screenshots or videos of you enjoying this roster would be awesome to see!


ROSTER NAME: UATRD43


MOD PACK


https://www.mediafire.com/?ufmc7ibqs25kmrj

(also updated first post with this link)


NOTE: I am also updating my draft roster within the next 10 minutes. The MOD Pack for that roster and this roster are identical. Meaning, if you already downloaded this mod pack, you don't need to redownload the mod pack for the draft roster, you can just redownload the roster!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby hedop on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Great Work!

Just one question... Now I'm not trying to be overcritical however I do have to question why you decided to put Hornets Alltime Greats on the Pelicans. Now I know the team moved and all but this just doesn't sit right. The same way Pistol Pete doesn't feel right on the Utah Jazz. He was in New Orleans and the great Hornets players were in Charlotte. Personally I feel that if there is a team carrying the same name and the franchise history the players should be on that team and if the team doesn't exist anymore in it's former place but there is a team there now I'd send the player there. The same way it irks me to have GP on OKC. He even forbids them to retire his number because he feels the owner is a greedy pig and he never played for OKC but for Seattle so to me... in those cases players should be on the Freeagent list or, if that is alternatively possoble (if they have been traded etc.) I'd put them on the first team they played on.

That's just my two cents. I'd put Pistol Pete with the Pelicans given that they are desperate for shooters anyway and give Charlotte their heroes back. I'd also put GP with the Heat given that he won his ring there and Seattle is no longer in existance and he despises OKC in real life.
hedop
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:33 pm

hedop wrote:Great Work!

Just one question... Now I'm not trying to be overcritical however I do have to question why you decided to put Hornets Alltime Greats on the Pelicans. Now I know the team moved and all but this just doesn't sit right. The same way Pistol Pete doesn't feel right on the Utah Jazz. He was in New Orleans and the great Hornets players were in Charlotte. Personally I feel that if there is a team carrying the same name and the franchise history the players should be on that team and if the team doesn't exist anymore in it's former place but there is a team there now I'd send the player there. The same way it irks me to have GP on OKC. He even forbids them to retire his number because he feels the owner is a greedy pig and he never played for OKC but for Seattle so to me... in those cases players should be on the Freeagent list or, if that is alternatively possoble (if they have been traded etc.) I'd put them on the first team they played on.

That's just my two cents. I'd put Pistol Pete with the Pelicans given that they are desperate for shooters anyway and give Charlotte their heroes back. I'd also put GP with the Heat given that he won his ring there and Seattle is no longer in existance and he despises OKC in real life.


I appreciate the feedback.

However. None of that is changing. The structure of the teams makes sense according to history. Payton stays on OKC. And the Pelicans are perfectly fine with Baron Davis and Bogues at PG.

Charlotte Hornets became NO Hornets, who became NO Pelicans. The Charlotte Bobcats became the Charlotte Hornets.

Also, I like the way the teams formed. It makes for an accurate all time league, and also a very competitive one.

Again, my roster is in line with history. Thank you for the feedback though.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:50 am

Charlotte Hornets is the Charlotte Hornets. Larry Johnson never played for New Orelans...
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Jonny2k on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:05 am

Quick question:
If I make a Stromile Swift, would you be willing to add him to the roster? I can't make him from scratch but I can try to learn how to export a 2K14 version to 2K17.
User avatar
Jonny2k
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:16 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:Charlotte Hornets is the Charlotte Hornets. Larry Johnson never played for New Orelans...


I understand that. However, I am not changing the makeup of the teams for my reasoning above.

If you folks want to make slight adjustments to those two teams in question, please do. That is totally up to you.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:17 am

Jonny2k wrote:Quick question:
If I make a Stromile Swift, would you be willing to add him to the roster? I can't make him from scratch but I can try to learn how to export a 2K14 version to 2K17.


Of course. As long as he comes out good. I love Swift, one of my favorite guys to posterize people with back in the day haha.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:42 am

The reason behind that is because it follows ownership with the move. Lets say Larry Johnson played with the Charlotte Hornets in 01-02, he would be with the New Orleans Hornets in 02-03, and if he stayed with the franchise up until they changed the name to the Pelicans, he would be with the New Orleans Pelicans.

"The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002–03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans."

The Charlotte Bobcats were an expansion team that changed there name to the Charlotte Hornets.

Like I said, if people want to swap those teams around go for it, its not hard. However, that is my reasoning for the roster as it is.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Dee4Three wrote:The reason behind that is because it follows ownership with the move. Lets say Larry Johnson played with the Charlotte Hornets in 01-02, he would be with the New Orleans Hornets in 02-03, and if he stayed with the franchise up until they changed the name to the Pelicans, he would be with the New Orleans Pelicans.

"The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002–03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans."

The Charlotte Bobcats were an expansion team that changed there name to the Charlotte Hornets.

Like I said, if people want to swap those teams around go for it, its not hard. However, that is my reasoning for the roster as it is.


I agree this is the way the team's historical players are acknowledged in real life also.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:18 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:The reason behind that is because it follows ownership with the move. Lets say Larry Johnson played with the Charlotte Hornets in 01-02, he would be with the New Orleans Hornets in 02-03, and if he stayed with the franchise up until they changed the name to the Pelicans, he would be with the New Orleans Pelicans.

"The team plays their home games in the Smoothie King Center (formerly known as the New Orleans Arena). The Pelicans were established as the New Orleans Hornets in the 2002–03 season when then-owner of the Charlotte Hornets, George Shinn, relocated the franchise to New Orleans."

The Charlotte Bobcats were an expansion team that changed there name to the Charlotte Hornets.

Like I said, if people want to swap those teams around go for it, its not hard. However, that is my reasoning for the roster as it is.


I agree this is the way the team's historical players are acknowledged in real life also.


Thank you.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 am

If I send someone a Nate Thurmond texture, would someone want to take a shot at creating him?
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4591
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Untitled0022 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Thanks bro. Great work!
Untitled0022
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests