D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - UPDATED 11/22 - 100% Portraits/Boozer! PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:16 am

Untitled0022 wrote:Thanks bro. Great work!


Thank you!

Enjoy!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby SF501 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:52 am

Even more enjoyable with your updates.....
Great Work....
SF501
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby ChengFeiLung on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Could anyone help upload the roster file?
ChengFeiLung
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby menten on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 am

how did you manage to get a portrait of rasheed wallace? what ID did you assign?
menten
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 am

menten wrote:how did you manage to get a portrait of rasheed wallace? what ID did you assign?


He made it himself
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 pm

SF501 wrote:Even more enjoyable with your updates.....
Great Work....


Thanks!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 pm

ChengFeiLung wrote:Could anyone help upload the roster file?


I'm guessing you are saying this because you don't have the Steam version of the game.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby menten on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:05 am

TGsoGood wrote:
menten wrote:how did you manage to get a portrait of rasheed wallace? what ID did you assign?


He made it himself

@Dee4Three any chance you can upload the rasheed portrait .iff file so i can use it in my roster?
menten
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:16 pm

You can just download his mod pack and use it. Its already released
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 pm

menten wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
menten wrote:how did you manage to get a portrait of rasheed wallace? what ID did you assign?


He made it himself

@Dee4Three any chance you can upload the rasheed portrait .iff file so i can use it in my roster?


Sorry, just saw all of this. The Sheed portrait is actually in the game, there are about 40 custom portraits that we made in the mod pack, that isn't one of them. If you want to grab the Sheed portrait, use the Limnono modifier to find out the ID. I don't remember it off of the top of my head.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby menten on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:25 am

Dee4Three wrote:
menten wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
menten wrote:how did you manage to get a portrait of rasheed wallace? what ID did you assign?


He made it himself

@Dee4Three any chance you can upload the rasheed portrait .iff file so i can use it in my roster?


Sorry, just saw all of this. The Sheed portrait is actually in the game, there are about 40 custom portraits that we made in the mod pack, that isn't one of them. If you want to grab the Sheed portrait, use the Limnono modifier to find out the ID. I don't remember it off of the top of my head.

thx, i found it

but how did you find the ID in the first place? is there a list somewhere or did you manually look through all the picture files?
menten
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:07 am

Hi all,

Just making sure this roster doesn't get lost in the forums.

Hope you all are enjoying the roster. Life has been crazy for me so modding was placed on hold.

Thanks!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby sticky-fingers on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:57 pm

I've started my third Association league with your mod.
It saves 2K17 for me.
Thanks again ;)
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:18 am

sticky-fingers wrote:I've started my third Association league with your mod.
It saves 2K17 for me.
Thanks again ;)


Awesome, glad to hear it!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby RJHUNT3R on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:13 am

Does this roster have duplicates?
User avatar
RJHUNT3R
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Antwerp, BELGIUM

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 am

RJHUNT3R wrote:Does this roster have duplicates?


Nope.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby RJHUNT3R on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 am

Dee4Three wrote:
RJHUNT3R wrote:Does this roster have duplicates?


Nope.


Cool thanks man, looking good
User avatar
RJHUNT3R
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Antwerp, BELGIUM

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:09 am

No problem.

Yeah, the roster is really complete. Not getting as many downloads as others (about 500), but that's because it requires a mod pack, and the name is unique.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby delikado on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:29 pm

How to download the Roster on this one...any help?
User avatar
delikado
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am
Location: Boston, Masachusettes

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:06 am

You must have the Steam version of the game. The name of the roster is on the first page of this thread.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:27 am

Just adding a comment to bump this roster to the first page. People have been asking about it.

Thanks,
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:29 am

Again, just bumping this up so people are aware the roster exists.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 am

Hey Dee...is it possible to get a list of the cyberface id's? Maybe that's too much to ask but I was hoping to just add a couple of the guys you have faces for to the free agent pool and would love the accurate cyberfaces
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Hey Dee...is it possible to get a list of the cyberface id's? Maybe that's too much to ask but I was hoping to just add a couple of the guys you have faces for to the free agent pool and would love the accurate cyberfaces


Hey,

Just check out the Cyberface ID list in the tutorials section. They are all there.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby jusagamerk26 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks for this dee. Im rolling with my kings here. Just a question why is isaiah thomas in the kings' roster. I believe his prime season is his season in boston. Just a clarification. Thanks again.
User avatar
jusagamerk26
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:41 am
Location: Parañaque, Metro Manila

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:23 pm

jusagamerk26 wrote:Thanks for this dee. Im rolling with my kings here. Just a question why is isaiah thomas in the kings' roster. I believe his prime season is his season in boston. Just a clarification. Thanks again.


He deserved to be in the league, and Boston has far too many legends. I wanted to put him somewhere, and he was still good with the Kings.

Glad you are enjoying the roster.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:09 am

Just bumping this up so people see it.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby RedBlueBlur on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi,

I finished downloading the file and when I unzipped it only the portrait and CFs are there.
May ask if there is no sync.bin and roster description needed on this? :)

May I ask also the CF LIST for the new players added?

TIA
User avatar
RedBlueBlur
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi,

This roster is only available for the Steam version of the game. So the roster needs to be downloaded in game.

Also, the mod pack contains all the necessary files for the roster. You need to place those files on your modded folder, as well as make sure that your "option" file that comes with the plugin has the appropriate line changed to 1, and saved.

I have a picture tutorial on how to do that on the first page of this thread.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 pm

I've started a new league, with fantasy draft with expansion.
I play with the Seattle SuperSonics and i've got a fantastic roster : KG, Reggie, CP3, Glen Rice, Ben Wallace, Alan Houston.
First season, 1st at West, battle in 7 on first round against Phoenix (Tim Duncan).
Once again, this mod is FANTASTIC.
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:I've started a new league, with fantasy draft with expansion.
I play with the Seattle SuperSonics and i've got a fantastic roster : KG, Reggie, CP3, Glen Rice, Ben Wallace, Alan Houston.
First season, 1st at West, battle in 7 on first round against Phoenix (Tim Duncan).
Once again, this mod is FANTASTIC.


Thanks!

Did you mean to post this on the fantasy draft roster thread?

Great lineup btw.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:58 am

Well, i use UATTR for my league, not UFDR but i suppose the result is quite the same :crazyeyes:
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:01 am

sticky-fingers wrote:Well, i use UATTR for my league, not UFDR but i suppose the result is quite the same :crazyeyes:


Ha, thanks!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 am

Hi all,

I made a video explaining the roster. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby RJHUNT3R on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Hey man, any specific sliders you recommend? Just bought the game in summer sale, done with the game on PS4 lol
User avatar
RJHUNT3R
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Antwerp, BELGIUM

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 am

RJHUNT3R wrote:Hey man, any specific sliders you recommend? Just bought the game in summer sale, done with the game on PS4 lol


Try my sliders.

Name: Dee4three Sliders
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby costaskk on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 am

Hey, one question, i've downloaded your ultimate classic team roster and it's been a blast, I've downloaded this roster too but when installing the files I noticed there are some files that need to be overwrited, so my question is, is there any way to install both your rosters at the same time so that I can switch around? Thanks in advance!
costaskk
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:51 am

costaskk wrote:Hey, one question, i've downloaded your ultimate classic team roster and it's been a blast, I've downloaded this roster too but when installing the files I noticed there are some files that need to be overwrited, so my question is, is there any way to install both your rosters at the same time so that I can switch around? Thanks in advance!


Hey,

I would just keep a separate modded folder. Like swap modded folders in and out. Unfortunately, that's the way it would need to be done. The good thing is: It only takes a few seconds to do it.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby costaskk on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:53 am

Dee4Three wrote:
costaskk wrote:Hey, one question, i've downloaded your ultimate classic team roster and it's been a blast, I've downloaded this roster too but when installing the files I noticed there are some files that need to be overwrited, so my question is, is there any way to install both your rosters at the same time so that I can switch around? Thanks in advance!


Hey,

I would just keep a separate modded folder. Like swap modded folders in and out. Unfortunately, that's the way it would need to be done. The good thing is: It only takes a few seconds to do it.


Ok then I will just do that, thanks
costaskk
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 am

Hi all,

If anybody has made videos using this roster, or wants to provide anymore feedback, it would be much appreciated.

I am gearing up for NBA 2K18, hopefully we all have the same modding capabilities.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:17 pm

A closer look at Reggie Miller and Gilbert Arenas with this roster. This was a user request, so I figured why not.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: D43 - Ultimate All Time Teams Roster - RELEASED - 100% Accurate Portraits - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:09 am

Baron Davis vs Steve Francis

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tibs, VictorDeMoya and 16 guests