exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 6 / TNT 3 / ROOT preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:39 am

Manni Live wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:Alright so I decided to buy the game on Steam. But guess what? With the LEGIT copy of "NBA2K17" I still have the same issue. Now I'm not trolling, I am being serious. I will attach screenshots to this post so you guys can see. I don't know what's the issue. P.S. I am on Windows 10 if that matters.



So you're admitting that you didn't have a Legit copy before?

That is correct. But why am i still having this issue, while others are not? I'm confused...
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:43 am

Chicago1 wrote:Only happens to you mate for some reason

Maybe some mod conflict?

I don't know why :cry: lol . I have it in my steam library for more proof.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:09 am

yeltrah123 wrote:
Chicago1 wrote:Only happens to you mate for some reason

Maybe some mod conflict?

I don't know why :cry: lol . I have it in my steam library for more proof.

Alright well I'm glad you decided to buy the game, even though it didn't fix your issue.... you now have the online benefits and the support of NLSC. As far as the mod not working, maybe it has something to do with your video settings for the game? Or perhaps if you messed around with your graphics settings in your video cards control panel?

I remember some jersey mods wouldn't work because the game was set with the texture quality at medium or low. Mess around with that and see if it does anything.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:22 am

Screenshot your modded folder.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
Chicago1 wrote:Only happens to you mate for some reason

Maybe some mod conflict?

I don't know why :cry: lol . I have it in my steam library for more proof.

Alright well I'm glad you decided to buy the game, even though it didn't fix your issue.... you now have the online benefits and the support of NLSC. As far as the mod not working, maybe it has something to do with your video settings for the game? Or perhaps if you messed around with your graphics settings in your video cards control panel?

I remember some jersey mods wouldn't work because the game was set with the texture quality at medium or low. Mess around with that and see if it does anything.

Actually i did do tweaks in NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL to get the game to run super smooth high ultra setting 60fps. Here are some links to screenshots of tweaks
Links: https://i.imgsafe.org/32d677d45e.png https://i.imgsafe.org/32da9103b6.png https://i.imgsafe.org/32dbf7d80f.png https://i.imgsafe.org/32dd43c34c.png https://i.imgsafe.org/32dec10dce.png
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:32 am

TBM wrote:Screenshot your modded folder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 am

I reverted back to default settings still same issue i'm just really unlucky i guess
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby Syncinatti on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:54 am

Dee4Three wrote:I can run this game maxed out at 60 FPS, but for some reason when I put the TNT scoreboard in the game, I get a stutter that happens every few seconds. I have an AMD R9 280x card, anybody else having this issue?


WOW!!! I was having this issue... Never occurred to me that it might be the tnt mod... I thought it was an issue with my pc... The only change I had made was I updated to the newest version of Windows 10. This morning I went back to my previous version of Windows and the frame drop and stuttering stopped completely. So I figured that was the problem.
Which Windows are you guys running?
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Win10.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby goldenstate77 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Win 10 here too
5960x * 2x GTX 980ti * 16 gb DDR4
X99 Deluxe * Dell 34" Ultrawide
Win 10 * 0 HDDs * HHP2
User avatar
goldenstate77
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 am
Location: California

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby Syncinatti on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Did you guys update to the Windows 10 Anniversary update version 14393? I did. That's when the stuttering started. When I went back to the previous version of Windows 10 the stuttering stopped
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Win 10
version 1607
OS Build 14393.576

Game runs same quality as earlier
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 pm

windows 10
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers


Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
User avatar
StormsWarning
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 am
Location: Cleveland Ohio

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:58 am

TBM wrote:For those that want a more accurate scoreboard at the detriment of a few other texts (to me, it's worth it), use this english.iff instead:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jahgjc

[ Image ]


Tried the english.iff file and put it in my "Modded" folder but still there's no changes seen in the fonts. Any help?

Image
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:04 am

Upgraded my graphics card to the RX 480, and the stuttering is gone with the TNT scoreboard. Great work!!!

Any chance it would be easy to implement the TNT scoreboard from the mid-late 2000's if you were provided the texture?

Thanks again!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 am

itsmekhimsanity wrote:
TBM wrote:For those that want a more accurate scoreboard at the detriment of a few other texts (to me, it's worth it), use this english.iff instead:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jahgjc

[ Image ]


Tried the english.iff file and put it in my "Modded" folder but still there's no changes seen in the fonts. Any help?

[ Image ]

Just noticed, it made no changes to me either. Any support TBM?
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:41 am

itsmekhimsanity wrote:
TBM wrote:For those that want a more accurate scoreboard at the detriment of a few other texts (to me, it's worth it), use this english.iff instead:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jahgjc

[ Image ]


Tried the english.iff file and put it in my "Modded" folder but still there's no changes seen in the fonts. Any help?

[ Image ]


This looks like you have no english.iff installed at all.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:09 am

TBM wrote:
itsmekhimsanity wrote:
TBM wrote:For those that want a more accurate scoreboard at the detriment of a few other texts (to me, it's worth it), use this english.iff instead:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jahgjc

[ Image ]


Tried the english.iff file and put it in my "Modded" folder but still there's no changes seen in the fonts. Any help?

[ Image ]


This looks like you have no english.iff installed at all.


Actually there is. Below is the screenshot of the contents of my Modded folder. Do I need to put the english file in a different sub-folder?

Image
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:10 am

TBM wrote:
itsmekhimsanity wrote:
TBM wrote:For those that want a more accurate scoreboard at the detriment of a few other texts (to me, it's worth it), use this english.iff instead:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jahgjc

[ Image ]


Tried the english.iff file and put it in my "Modded" folder but still there's no changes seen in the fonts. Any help?

[ Image ]


This looks like you have no english.iff installed at all.

I have the same issue. English.iff in modded folder. Same, no-result.
How to establish English.iff ?
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 am

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z0qey7

Does this work? If not, does exrxixxx's english.iff work?
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 am

Still not working. I already have your new english file on my modded folder.

Image
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:36 am

Can you screenshot exrxixxx's iff?
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:43 am

No changes, too. Pretty weird.

Image
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:49 am

Where do you live? I'm wondering if it's a regional thing with the game using different fonts.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 am

TBM wrote:Where do you live? I'm wondering if it's a regional thing with the game using different fonts.


Philippines.
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby itsmekhimsanity on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 am

TBM wrote:Where do you live? I'm wondering if it's a regional thing with the game using different fonts.


I think it's not a regional thing.. I've tried the NBATV scoreboard and the fonts were okay.
Image

Please do visit my works here => itsmeKHIMsanity's workshop

Image

Please do donate to me via PayPal :)
User avatar
itsmekhimsanity
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:23 am

NBA TV doesn't use a modified english.iff.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 am

TBM wrote:Where do you live? I'm wondering if it's a regional thing with the game using different fonts.



Germany
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:50 am

And PeacemanNOT is in Ireland, so everyone reporting the problem is out of the US.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:55 am

TBM wrote:And PeacemanNOT is in Ireland, so everyone reporting the problem is out of the US.

Just checked my language settings, there is no United Kingdom English... and I doubt a iff file is detecting where I'm living. Might have something to do with my firewall.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1969
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:56 am

Image

Here you can see complete path to install mods for Steam version.

Then ensure that you have switched to English language (in game settings). Must restart the game to activate modded fonts.

If still no success with the fonts, then check the archive OA - maybe your version of the game does not support english.iff file at all? Maybe your version of the game uses different language names, example... englush-us.iff or whatever.
Last edited by exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:05 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
TBM wrote:And PeacemanNOT is in Ireland, so everyone reporting the problem is out of the US.

Just checked my language settings, there is no United Kingdom English... and I doubt a iff file is detecting where I'm living. Might have something to do with my firewall.


The game definitely detects where you live. There are region specific dornas in the game for the NBA Store.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:08 am

exrxixxx wrote:Re. english.iff - it is also necessary to switch to English language in the game. Then must restart the game to activate modded fonts.



Will try it and give my feedback.
Momentarily it is English language from the moment of installation. I will switch languages and see what will happen...
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:12 am

dirtydraw wrote:
exrxixxx wrote:Re. english.iff - it is also necessary to switch to English language in the game. Then must restart the game to activate modded fonts.



Will try it and give my feedback.
Momentarily it is English language from the moment of installation. I will switch languages and see what will happen...


Ok, i tested some options:

First I checked the OA archive where the language files are saved:
Image

But there is alle the same exrxixxx mentioned and posted. Then I try to upload the modded english.iff via the explorer into the game. Restartet the game - no change.
Video settings are 1920x1200. I also tried different options. No change.
Now I will change the system language of Windows 10 to english (united states)...see what happens then...
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby alienlife on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:24 am

I don't think the region matter. I'm currently outside US, and the font works fine for me. Try go to your settings folder, there's an option called Menu Language. The default selection is 'Use System Language', change that to 'English'.

Image
Last edited by alienlife on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
alienlife
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:55 am
Location: Jakarta

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:27 am

alienlife wrote:I don't think the region matter. I'm currently outside US, and the font works fine for me. Try go to your settings folder, there's an option called Menu Language. The default selection is 'Use System Language', change that to 'English'.


Is already 'english'.
:(
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:31 am

dirtydraw wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
exrxixxx wrote:Re. english.iff - it is also necessary to switch to English language in the game. Then must restart the game to activate modded fonts.



Will try it and give my feedback.
Momentarily it is English language from the moment of installation. I will switch languages and see what will happen...


Ok, i tested some options:

First I checked the OA archive where the language files are saved:
[ Image ]

But there is alle the same exrxixxx mentioned and posted. Then I try to upload the modded english.iff via the explorer into the game. Restartet the game - no change.
Video settings are 1920x1200. I also tried different options. No change.
Now I will change the system language of Windows 10 to english (united states)...see what happens then...


Ahhh... your screen resolution might be an issue.
1920x1200 might be too large for modded fonts. Something like with your settings font weight is switching to something else, maybe to 2nd layer of the same font or whatever... I even can not describe this problem 'cos I do not understand it correctly, but this could be what affects no font changes for you.

Make a test - run the game with 1920x1080 resolution, check what happens.
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:52 am

exrxixxx wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
exrxixxx wrote:Re. english.iff - it is also necessary to switch to English language in the game. Then must restart the game to activate modded fonts.



Will try it and give my feedback.
Momentarily it is English language from the moment of installation. I will switch languages and see what will happen...


Ok, i tested some options:

First I checked the OA archive where the language files are saved:
[ Image ]

But there is alle the same exrxixxx mentioned and posted. Then I try to upload the modded english.iff via the explorer into the game. Restartet the game - no change.
Video settings are 1920x1200. I also tried different options. No change.
Now I will change the system language of Windows 10 to english (united states)...see what happens then...


Ahhh... your screen resolution might be an issue.
1920x1200 might be too large for modded fonts. Something like with your settings font weight is switching to something else, maybe to 2nd layer of the same font or whatever... I even can not describe this problem 'cos I do not understand it correctly, but this could be what affects no font changes for you.

Make a test - run the game with 1920x1080 resolution, check what happens.



Made more tests:

run game with 1920x1080 and other resolutions -> no impact
change the game language in the steam app from german to english - > no changes
try to run the game in a windowed mode -> no changes
But i have noticed one thing: in the popup bars over or under the TNT Scoreboard there is the correct, modded language. which language is the modded one for TNT?
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 am

English...
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:02 am

TBM wrote:English...

Sorry, I mean which font type :)
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 am

Stratum2 Black_Shrink_0.11a63aaa19e8e5f4 and Stratum2 Medium_Shrink_0.8701ec3c45e6f203. I can't remember for sure, but maybe Stratum2 Regular_Shrink_0.046adbc3a5730fdb also.

https://processtypefoundry.com/fonts/stratum-1-and-2/

That's it at default. The fonts are modded to be DINPro Black and DIN 2014.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:17 am

Image

Let's make one more simple test.

Download this english.iff file..... restart game.... make a screenshot and upload.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdm4yx

Then we will compare color changes of the scoreboard, maybe this will help to find out the problem.
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:24 am

exrxixxx wrote:[ Image ]

Let's make one more simple test.

Download this english.iff file..... restart game.... make a screenshot and upload.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdm4yx

Then we will compare color changes of the scoreboard, maybe this will help to find out the problem.


Genius!
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:28 am

Image
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 am

exrxixxx wrote:[ Image ]

Let's make one more simple test.

Download this english.iff file..... restart game.... make a screenshot and upload.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdm4yx

Then we will compare color changes of the scoreboard, maybe this will help to find out the problem.


Downloaded this file, put it into the modded folder...restarted the game,made a screenshot

Image
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:49 am

#dirtydraw, did you notice any colored rectangles instead of letters during the gameload (before the match) - I wonder if any of Stratum fonts weights were changed at all?

If no, then I suspect you have some other folder which has a priority over your Modded folder
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:52 am

exrxixxx wrote:#dirtydraw, did you notice any colored rectangles instead of letters during the gameload (before the match) - I wonder if any of Stratum fonts weights were changed at all?

If no, then I suspect you have some other folder which has a priority over your Modded folder


No , nothing.
I think stratum fonts aren't changed at all. :(
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby exrxixxx on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:54 am

dirtydraw wrote:
exrxixxx wrote:#dirtydraw, did you notice any colored rectangles instead of letters during the gameload (before the match) - I wonder if any of Stratum fonts weights were changed at all?

If no, then I suspect you have some other folder which has a priority over your Modded folder


No , nothing.
I think stratum fonts aren't changed at all. :(


Can you write down the full path to your Modded folder?
User avatar
exrxixxx
Please do not write me PM if you can ask the same in Soreboards thread
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby dirtydraw on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:59 am

exrxixxx wrote:
dirtydraw wrote:
exrxixxx wrote:#dirtydraw, did you notice any colored rectangles instead of letters during the gameload (before the match) - I wonder if any of Stratum fonts weights were changed at all?

If no, then I suspect you have some other folder which has a priority over your Modded folder


No , nothing.
I think stratum fonts aren't changed at all. :(


Can you write down the full path to your Modded folder?


D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\NBA 2K17\Modded

that is not the Windows partition. it is a separate partition, where I installed my games.

Image
User avatar
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Hiltown (Germany)

Re: exrxixxx Scoreboards - NBA TV 5.1 / TNT 1.0 - Released

Postby TBM on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:03 am

That wouldn't be a problem. My games are on a secondary drive also.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests