NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby kel_kimble on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Please, where are the files for uptade bench jackets ? Last year,they were in a Jerseys files but this year no...
kel_kimble
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:43 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby pinoyako2k7 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Can somebody help me bec. i can't download this explorer it says that the page cannot be displayed is the site ok or is there a problem if it does can somebody help me bec. i can't open the thunders archive i wan't to access it i only have the old version which is version 0.50 i want the newer version but i can't download it so pls. help me.
pinoyako2k7
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EmazingErik on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:18 am

Can't access the website to download.
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EmazingErik on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:37 am

Yup, still can't access it. Can someone help me out? I really wanna start working on some stuff.
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:14 pm

http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/SeBIz000/file.html

Here's a download link until 3dgamedevblog gets back online.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:16 pm

I sent him 2K Explorer v0.52 earlier. However, I didn't send him the blender plugin,
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4284
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Dee4Three wrote:I sent him 2K Explorer v0.52 earlier. However, I didn't send him the blender plugin,

The websites down, someone else might need the link as well.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EmazingErik on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:56 am

Thanks guys.
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Manni Live on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:13 am

Just incase anyone would need the link until he gets his site back up

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6izlfi622 ... Plugin.rar
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EmazingErik on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:29 am

You guys are the MVPs
User avatar
EmazingErik
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby CarolusXCI on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Is it just me, or has the explorer stopped working after the latest patch?

Edit: Nevermind. I verified the integrity of game files and now the explorer works.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EnterTheV01d on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:15 am

deleted manifest_g and it aint working no more
Image

Image
User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Jhiane on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:49 am

the download link expired?
User avatar
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Inside my dress

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby faizdtk on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:22 pm

What is the archive number for rising star and all star jersey?
faizdtk
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:21 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby screenracerr on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:30 am

I keep getting this error every time I try to load archives.
Image

Something about "myqmodels.py"?
screenracerr
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:24 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EnterTheV01d on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:06 pm

screenracerr wrote:I keep getting this error every time I try to load archives.


Something about "myqmodels.py"?

saamee
Image

Image
User avatar
EnterTheV01d
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:14 am
Location: Windy City

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TBM on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Delete manifest_g and verify your cache.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby abitheone on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:57 pm

The download link seems to be dead. Could someone please share it again? Thanks!
abitheone
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mickachiste on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:10 am

Guys I need your help ! I try to change mj face so I've gone into the iff editor to import it. Then pressed apply but I have this message :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "nba2k17qt.py", line 1354, in runScheduler
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\NBA 2K17\\0K'

What am I doing wrong ?
mickachiste
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:13 am

mickachiste wrote:Guys I need your help ! I try to change mj face so I've gone into the iff editor to import it. Then pressed apply but I have this message :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "nba2k17qt.py", line 1354, in runScheduler
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\NBA 2K17\\0K'

What am I doing wrong ?


You shouldn't be using NBA 2K17 Explorer to Import. You place the files into the modded folder, you place the face.iff in the modded folder and it will work in the game.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4284
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mickachiste on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:51 am

D43 I use your modded roster. But even if the changed .iff are in the modded folder Jordan still has his old face... I don't know what to do...
mickachiste
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mickachiste on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:13 am

ok D43 I got it ! Thanks for your reply ;)
mickachiste
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby gregkwaste on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

Hey guys, I'm so so so sorry for all the website failure and restoring, the situation was pretty fucked. We had to manually reinsert all stuff back :/

Anyway I just restored all the latest software versions in the website and I also updated the first posts of both of my topics :D

Once I started fixing stuff, I'm gonna add the files into the download section of nlsc, with direct links and no website redirection ;)
gregkwaste
Tzatziki Master
Contributor
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Location: Greece

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:09 am

gregkwaste wrote:Hey guys, I'm so so so sorry for all the website failure and restoring, the situation was pretty fucked. We had to manually reinsert all stuff back :/

Anyway I just restored all the latest software versions in the website and I also updated the first posts of both of my topics :D

Once I started fixing stuff, I'm gonna add the files into the download section of nlsc, with direct links and no website redirection ;)


Great news, thanks for the update
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby klay365 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 am

gregkwaste wrote:Hey guys, I'm so so so sorry for all the website failure and restoring, the situation was pretty fucked. We had to manually reinsert all stuff back :/

Anyway I just restored all the latest software versions in the website and I also updated the first posts of both of my topics :D

Once I started fixing stuff, I'm gonna add the files into the download section of nlsc, with direct links and no website redirection ;)


Thanks man. I downloaded v0.52 but everywhere on the programs it says 0.50, can you confirm this is indeed v0.52? Thanks for your effort. :)
User avatar
klay365
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:16 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mickachiste on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:00 am

It seems that I have a bug ! When opening the files, nothing appears... and I have these messages on the board :
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
INFO:root:Swapping Columns

I didn't touch anything, except that the last firmware had came out.
Any idea ?
mickachiste
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mickachiste on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:27 pm

mickachiste wrote:It seems that I have a bug ! When opening the files, nothing appears... and I have these messages on the board :
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "myqmodels.py", line 1285, in columnCount
IndexError: list index out of range
INFO:root:Swapping Columns

I didn't touch anything, except that the last firmware had came out.
Any idea ?


Problem solved deleting manifest_g.
mickachiste
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby ironknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:54 am

Hi guys, I'm kinda new to modding...
So I just downloaded the NBA 2K17 Explorer, I edited my preferences, chose NBA 2K17 as the destination file and selected the archive I wanted. When I tried to load the archive, it would say "list index out of range", and the files inside the archive won't load. I tried doing this too after deleting the manifest file, but it wouldn't load the archives too. Any solutions?
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby ironknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:57 am

And by the way, what do you guys mean by "verifying game cache"? :)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby bojanglesxx on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:21 am

ryne106 wrote:Hi guys, I'm kinda new to modding...
So I just downloaded the NBA 2K17 Explorer, I edited my preferences, chose NBA 2K17 as the destination file and selected the archive I wanted. When I tried to load the archive, it would say "list index out of range", and the files inside the archive won't load. I tried doing this too after deleting the manifest file, but it wouldn't load the archives too. Any solutions?


Any luck with this? I'm trying this for the first time and keep getting issues to even load things.

Does the file explorer work only for the PC game or can XBox360 downloads (using XBox Backup Creator) work?

2k16 errors: http://screencast.com/t/ZIHs1DaN OR http://screencast.com/t/KfqWihZw
2k17 error: http://screencast.com/t/PNKIcAfdf

Thanks
bojanglesxx
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:55 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:33 am

bojanglesxx wrote:
ryne106 wrote:Hi guys, I'm kinda new to modding...
So I just downloaded the NBA 2K17 Explorer, I edited my preferences, chose NBA 2K17 as the destination file and selected the archive I wanted. When I tried to load the archive, it would say "list index out of range", and the files inside the archive won't load. I tried doing this too after deleting the manifest file, but it wouldn't load the archives too. Any solutions?


Any luck with this? I'm trying this for the first time and keep getting issues to even load things.

Does the file explorer work only for the PC game or can XBox360 downloads (using XBox Backup Creator) work?

2k16 errors: http://screencast.com/t/ZIHs1DaN OR http://screencast.com/t/KfqWihZw
2k17 error: http://screencast.com/t/PNKIcAfdf

Thanks


A couple things.

1. It only works with PC
2. Verify your game cache, and remove "Manifest-G" from your main NBA 2K17 directory if its there, and try again.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4284
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby ironknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Sir, how exactly do I verify my game cache? :)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TBM on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:08 am

bojanglesxx wrote:
ryne106 wrote:Hi guys, I'm kinda new to modding...
So I just downloaded the NBA 2K17 Explorer, I edited my preferences, chose NBA 2K17 as the destination file and selected the archive I wanted. When I tried to load the archive, it would say "list index out of range", and the files inside the archive won't load. I tried doing this too after deleting the manifest file, but it wouldn't load the archives too. Any solutions?


Any luck with this? I'm trying this for the first time and keep getting issues to even load things.

Does the file explorer work only for the PC game or can XBox360 downloads (using XBox Backup Creator) work?

2k16 errors: http://screencast.com/t/ZIHs1DaN OR http://screencast.com/t/KfqWihZw
2k17 error: http://screencast.com/t/PNKIcAfdf

Thanks


That 2K17 thing isn't an issue. Just press "OK" and the tool will load...
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby ironknight on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:41 pm

ryne106 wrote:Sir, how exactly do I verify my game cache? :)


Anyone? :)
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby CasE on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 am

Open Steam-right click on NBA 2K17-properties-local files-verify integrity of game cache
CasE
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby renwyck4982 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello Guyz,

It's my first time to use this tool, anyone could teach me how to install this please... thanks guys..
renwyck4982
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby kulasisi on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 pm

hi guys can anyone help me. im using codex version of nba 2k17. this tool cant load archives.
kulasisi
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby Andrew on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:58 am

No, but I can show you the door. Sorry, but our rules are pretty clearly posted.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator
 
Posts: 100601
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby jridah on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 am

Hi guys, could somebody help me out?
I'm trying the get both models and textures of some shoe's.
It's easy to find the model because the name in the titel, but where are the textures located?

Hope y'all can help me out!
The shoe's are located in Archive 3A.
jridah
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby EnzooLKW on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:58 am

Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-chroma does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-width does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-height does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-pitch does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-color does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-refresh does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-size does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-timeout does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-delay does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-repeat does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option contrast does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option brightness does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option hue does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option saturation does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option gamma does not exist

help me pleasee
EnzooLKW
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:04 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby basket2601 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Where to find a tutorial for working with NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52 ?
basket2601
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:14 pm

jridah wrote:Hi guys, could somebody help me out?
I'm trying the get both models and textures of some shoe's.
It's easy to find the model because the name in the titel, but where are the textures located?

Hope y'all can help me out!
The shoe's are located in Archive 3A.


Check the tutorial section. I added a shoe resource list

EnzooLKW wrote:Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-chroma does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-width does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-height does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-pitch does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-color does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-refresh does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-size does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-timeout does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-delay does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-repeat does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option contrast does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option brightness does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option hue does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option saturation does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option gamma does not exist

help me pleasee


Did you figure this out?


basket2601 wrote:Where to find a tutorial for working with NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52 ?


what are you trying to do exactly?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby basket2601 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
jridah wrote:Hi guys, could somebody help me out?
I'm trying the get both models and textures of some shoe's.
It's easy to find the model because the name in the titel, but where are the textures located?

Hope y'all can help me out!
The shoe's are located in Archive 3A.


Check the tutorial section. I added a shoe resource list

EnzooLKW wrote:Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
Warning: option --plugin-path no longer exists.
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-chroma does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-width does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-height does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option vmem-pitch does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-color does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-refresh does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-size does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-timeout does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option marq-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-x does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-y does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-delay does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-repeat does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-opacity does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option logo-position does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option contrast does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option brightness does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option hue does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option saturation does not exist
[0000000000eae090] core generic error: option gamma does not exist

help me pleasee


Did you figure this out?


basket2601 wrote:Where to find a tutorial for working with NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52 ?


what are you trying to do exactly?


Add photo players to the game. format dds.
basket2601
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:59 pm

I believe there is already a tutorial to add photos for players. Check 2k17 tutorial section.
For saving as dds you will need the nvidia dds plugin for photoshop installed.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby julsa01 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Where are the latest MYTEAM Action Shot/Portraits located for the NEW collections such as 'BEASTS', 'EVENTS 1 & 2', 'GAME BREAKERS', 'SEASON ELITE' and '1992 USA TEAM', etc? They should be stored in the 0K (Classic/Euro) but they're not. Any help please!
julsa01
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby mikis321 on Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 am

how to get back my players default id(face)?
mikis321
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby TGsoGood on Tue May 02, 2017 6:43 am

mikis321 wrote:how to get back my players default id(face)?


Use cf id 1 in limnono trainer
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby basket2601 on Wed May 03, 2017 8:48 pm

hi . pls help

I added a photo with limnono. format .iff
Image

But I do not understand how to add photos in dds format

Image


Image

7222 id dejandre murray
basket2601
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby rickberge on Mon May 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Need some assistance fellas.

Not sure if this is the right thread but I have been out of the PC loop for about 2 months while my computer was getting fixed. I had to delete my NBA 2k files so I lost all of my modded material. Anyways, I tried to go through the process again but for some reason, none of the modded material is showing up. I put the External Plugin in the NBA 2k17 main directory but whenever I put modded material in there, it will not show up.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong or I forgot a step. I haven't done this since November. Thanks for any help.
rickberge
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:06 am

Re: NBA 2K17 Explorer v0.52

Postby NickyLashyPP2 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:57 pm

PLEASE HELP ME
I have problem with this tool. Everytime i press the tool or start up this tool my laptop restarts or shutdowns! theres error on it.
Specs:
GTX 1060 ti
Corei7 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
16gb ram
[img]https://plus.google.com/110093441885006739542/posts/P3vnMAkeSzv?pid=6300167086638774978&oid=110093441885006739542[/img]
User avatar
NickyLashyPP2
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigh0rt, cjdakid3, InFaMouS ny, Venoms and 13 guests