[MauMau78's - Arena Lighting Project] United & Verizon & PHILIPS REL

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K17.

[MauMau78's - Arena Lighting Project] United & Verizon & PHILIPS REL

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:42 am

UPDATE 24-10-2016

Image

Barcalays Center in Brooklyn

http://www.mediafire.com/file/27gf1ysyc ... 17_rel.iff

UPDATE 23-10-2016

Image

Staples Center with Real Light REL!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5qh6q6qaa ... 17_rel.iff



UPDATE 07-10-2016

Madison Square Garden Stadium Released

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2f714jxp ... 4_2k17.iff

Image

Picture Taken by SeanJohn
Last edited by maumau78 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 38 times in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:59 am

The net sounds so awesome!

And I love the sound of the rim now.

I don't know how I feel about the "less rim rattling" idea. Reason being, having dunks loud is awesome, and when watching a broadcast I feel like we do get the echo of a rattle from the rim after a good slam.

That net though, it sounds great!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby ZeusRR on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:36 am

Amazing work ♥ thanks the sound is greath
User avatar
ZeusRR
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:55 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby vincekobe on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:38 am

I used it. Too good.
I wish I were more sound. (Y)
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Linus721210 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Put the file in ?
Linus721210
 
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:03 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby TBM on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Linus721210 wrote:Put the file in ?


The modded folder.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:25 pm

Just used this mod for a full game (posting a video as well). Amazing job. THE NET AND RIM SOUND AMAZING. Dunks sound awesome as well.

Thanks for your work!!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Just used this mod for a full game (posting a video as well). Amazing job. THE NET AND RIM SOUND AMAZING. Dunks sound awesome as well.

Thanks for your work!!

Can you do a 1-2 minute sample video? As you know I don't have the game I'm just sharing mods this year...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Here you go.

My brother and I against eachother using my UFDR roster (Drafted MyLeague). He's the Thunder and I'm the 76ers. I have Iverson, Drexler, Stojakovic, Kemp, Ralph Sampson, Mike James, Jason Williams, Allan Houston, Kenyon Martin, Darius Miles, Darryl Dawkins etc. He has Steve Francis, Paul Pierce, Grant Hill, Kevin Garnett, Bob Lanier, Baron Davis, Troy Hudson, Manute Bol, Steve Smith, Andrew Wiggins, Tom Heinsohn, etc. Some really good highlights. HOF Difficulty.

This has Maumau78's SFX.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Here you go.



Thanks!

Dunks SFX now looks awesome! Go to 3:54 ....I plan to put more of this on next release....

IMHO you can get a even better result putting SFX at MAX while other sounds (commentary,PA,crowd) at mid.....2K has the tendency to keep SFX low by default...

I've embedded in the first post I hope you won't mind!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:26 am

maumau78 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Here you go.



Thanks!

Dunks SFX now looks awesome! Go to 3:54 ....I plan to put more of this on next release....

IMHO you can get a even better result putting SFX at MAX while other sounds (commentary,PA,crowd) at mid.....2K has the tendency to keep SFX low by default...

I've embedded in the first post I hope you won't mind!


No that's great, and thanks for the mod. Hope you guys enjoyed the video!
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Manni Live on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:15 pm

This is flatout amazing! Mauro will it be possible if you can make a realistic ATL Hawks and New York SFX?
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Manni Live wrote:This is flatout amazing! Mauro will it be possible if you can make a realistic ATL Hawks and New York SFX?


Don't want to spoil anything...but big news aro coming.... :D

BTW Which is your favourite Broadcast commentator?

Stay tuned...
Last edited by maumau78 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Manni Live on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Dont tell me... Mike Breen? Jeff Van Gundy???
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Manni Live wrote:Dont tell me... Mike Breen? Jeff Van Gundy???


Not color commentator, principal commentator.......I hope I translated right...^__^
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby CarolusXCI on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby johnnyman28 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Awesome man!!thank you!!Can't wait for more!!!
Stop feeling alone. Start laughing. Stop dreaming. Start believing. Stop Fighting. Start loving. Stop thinking. Start acting.
User avatar
johnnyman28
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am
Location: Greece

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:53 am

You should get Mike Gorman and Tom Heinsohn for the Celtics :)
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Lenkbron on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 am

Dee4Three wrote:You should get Mike Gorman and Tom Heinsohn for the Celtics :)

Especially Tom Heinsohn has to be on of the worst commentators of all time, don't know why we would want him in the game.
Image
thanks lpasso!
User avatar
Lenkbron
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:39 am
Location: Germany

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am

maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:35 am

Lenkbron wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:You should get Mike Gorman and Tom Heinsohn for the Celtics :)

Especially Tom Heinsohn has to be on of the worst commentators of all time, don't know why we would want him in the game.


I live an hour outside of Boston, and have been listening to him since the early 90's. He's a homer no doubt, but around here we love him.

Just a personal preference, I'm not expecting him to be modded into the game haha.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Lenkbron on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:37 am

maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.
Image
thanks lpasso!
User avatar
Lenkbron
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:39 am
Location: Germany

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am

Lenkbron wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.


so you guys would like to have..... Mike Breen in 2k17?

..just asking :lol:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 am

maumau78 wrote:
Lenkbron wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.


so you would like to have Mike Breen in 2k17?

..just asking :lol:


This is just my opinion. The game is centered around a TNT presentation (look at the halftime show). Here is the list of people who do commentary on TNT. I was thinking about making a TNT presentation mod (Because it makes sense). Wouldn't it make sense to put the TNT broadcast in the game because that's the theme anyway? Like Doug Collins and Marv Albert?

http://www.tv.com/shows/nba-on-tnt/cast/
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:35 am

Dee4Three wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Lenkbron wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.


so you would like to have Mike Breen in 2k17?

..just asking :lol:


This is just my opinion. The game is centered around a TNT presentation (look at the halftime show). Here is the list of people who do commentary on TNT. I was thinking about making a TNT presentation mod (Because it makes sense). Wouldn't it make sense to put the TNT broadcast in the game because that's the theme anyway? Like Doug Collins and Marv Albert?

http://www.tv.com/shows/nba-on-tnt/cast/


Can we extract SFX from Nba Live 08 PC?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby CarolusXCI on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:02 am

maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?


The play-by-play is Mike Breen, color commentator is Walt Frazier I guess.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby CarolusXCI on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:09 am

maumau78 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Lenkbron wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.


so you would like to have Mike Breen in 2k17?

..just asking :lol:


This is just my opinion. The game is centered around a TNT presentation (look at the halftime show). Here is the list of people who do commentary on TNT. I was thinking about making a TNT presentation mod (Because it makes sense). Wouldn't it make sense to put the TNT broadcast in the game because that's the theme anyway? Like Doug Collins and Marv Albert?

http://www.tv.com/shows/nba-on-tnt/cast/


Can we extract SFX from Nba Live 08 PC?



If I remember correctly NBA LIve audio files were stored in .asf format, I mean, music, ditties, and MAYBE play-by-play and PA announcer. There are a bunch of software that convert .asf to .mp3 or .wav. But I am not sure what SFX we can get. I know for a fact that rim and net sounds are not in .asf. I think they were in .abk, which is a weird format that nobody knows how to edit or extract.

EDIT: Just checked here, since I have most of them still installed. Only songs are in .asf. Rim SFX are in fact in .abk and therefore not extractable as far as I know. And ditties are stored in .ast files, which I guess are editable, since there were patches addressing ditties back then.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V1.0 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:13 pm

CarolusXCI wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
Lenkbron wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
maumau78 wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Wow, can we get rid of Greg Anthony?

Who are the commentator in the Cavs - Knicks video?


Can someone answer me?

Mike Breen is the main commentator, nut sure about the other one.


so you would like to have Mike Breen in 2k17?

..just asking :lol:


This is just my opinion. The game is centered around a TNT presentation (look at the halftime show). Here is the list of people who do commentary on TNT. I was thinking about making a TNT presentation mod (Because it makes sense). Wouldn't it make sense to put the TNT broadcast in the game because that's the theme anyway? Like Doug Collins and Marv Albert?

http://www.tv.com/shows/nba-on-tnt/cast/


Can we extract SFX from Nba Live 08 PC?



If I remember correctly NBA LIve audio files were stored in .asf format, I mean, music, ditties, and MAYBE play-by-play and PA announcer. There are a bunch of software that convert .asf to .mp3 or .wav. But I am not sure what SFX we can get. I know for a fact that rim and net sounds are not in .asf. I think they were in .abk, which is a weird format that nobody knows how to edit or extract.

EDIT: Just checked here, since I have most of them still installed. Only songs are in .asf. Rim SFX are in fact in .abk and therefore not extractable as far as I know. And ditties are stored in .ast files, which I guess are editable, since there were patches addressing ditties back then.


I got some really good banks of SFX from NBA Live 15 - PS4 ...I will try to import them using the beautiful Greg Tool....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V0.1 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Image

Image


Some Stadium Lighting preview...thx 2 TBM for screenshots
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby Lenkbron on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Looking great (Y)
Image
thanks lpasso!
User avatar
Lenkbron
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:39 am
Location: Germany

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby Syncinatti on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:27 pm

I... NEED...... THAT.... MSG!!!
Syncinatti
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby noaolamoum on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 pm

I want every stadium this kind of light actually..
noaolamoum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:49 am

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Can someone take picture with LAGOA MSG floor now?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2f714jxp ... 4_2k17.iff

Best picture will go on mail page + credit of course (Y)
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy


Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:41 am



Too blurry Bro SJ :shock: look at the court..do you have AA on? and anisotropic filterning on?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby seanjohn2525 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:50 am

ooopsss hehe sorry for that ^^
Image20mb image hosting
User avatar
seanjohn2525
 
Posts: 1389
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: imus, cavite

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby Manni Live on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:50 am

Tried it. Love it. Appreciate it thanks man
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby CasE on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:59 am

Looks awesome!

Imageupload images free
CasE
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby HoopJunkie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:33 am

maumau78 wrote:


Too blurry Bro SJ :shock: look at the court..do you have AA on? and anisotropic filterning on?



Hey I'm having trouble getting the game to look the way I want it to with the video settings. What should i have on and turned off? Look like Antialiasing and antistrophic are out for sure. What else?
Image

PAID REQUESTS/DONATIONS--->http://bit.ly/1MOahEu

DON'T JUST PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLAY BASKETBALL!
User avatar
HoopJunkie
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Saint Louis, MO

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V0.1 Beta REL!

Postby shark2109 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 am

maumau78 wrote:[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Some Stadium Lighting preview...thx 2 TBM for screenshots



Looking great!!!! :applaud:
Can you join the fog effect like the US team stadium? It looks very atmosphere.
Image

The fog effect of NEXT GEN NBA2K14 is impressive. :D
Image
Image
Last edited by shark2109 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shark2109
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:41 am

Re: [MauMau78's 2k17 Corner] Sound Effects Mod V0.1 Beta REL!

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:10 am

shark2109 wrote:Looking great!!!! :applaud:
Can you join the fog effect like the US team stadium? It looks very atmosphere.

The fog effect of NEXT GEN NBA2K14 is impressive. :D


Thanks!

Please turn everything on MAX (including special effects) and take a picture from my MSG....haze/fog should be in 2k17 too...
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Light Previews...

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:15 am

CasE wrote:Looks awesome!

[ Image ]upload images free


Thx for picture!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby vincekobe on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:16 am

Great and all your patch is delicate. (Y) (Y) :applaud: :applaud:
I always appreciate. :bowdown:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby crashoverride on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:52 am

Hi bro, why is it that when i used your MSG court, there is no MSG logo shown?
crashoverride
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby johnnyman28 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:17 am

I have this problem when i put the stadium into mod folder(i rename it yo s014.iff).why?

Image
Stop feeling alone. Start laughing. Stop dreaming. Start believing. Stop Fighting. Start loving. Stop thinking. Start acting.
User avatar
johnnyman28
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am
Location: Greece

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby CasE on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:01 am

Try restarting the game. That helped me.
CasE
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby rena23 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:22 am

Love it!!! Can you make for Lakers Staple center too?
User avatar
rena23
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:39 am

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby andreis on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:05 pm

johnnyman28 wrote:I have this problem when i put the stadium into mod folder(i rename it yo s014.iff).why?

[ Image ]


same case here
User avatar
andreis
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: [MauMau78's Corner] Real MSG Stadium Released

Postby maumau78 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

andreis wrote:
johnnyman28 wrote:I have this problem when i put the stadium into mod folder(i rename it yo s014.iff).why?

[ Image ]


same case here


@jhonnyman28 @andreis


...Restart game / computer....and please for next time contact me via PM...do not post here if possible
Last edited by maumau78 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests