D43 - Ultimate Classic Team Roster - VERSION 3 RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate Classic Teams Roster - PREVIEW VIDEOS POSTED (PG 10)

Postby Giften on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Great Deep I will be waiting your roster :bowdown: :bowdown:

One question! In Your roster there are correct face for example Dikembe mutombo 01 or 94, Karl Malone Dream team (with hair) ecc?
Thanks for the answer :D
Giften

Postby maverik99vc on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm

How proceed work guys?? :mrgreen:
maverik99vc

Postby SanchezAmaro on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:56 pm

maverik99vc wrote:How proceed work guys?? :mrgreen:

They already said it will be released tomorrow.. ;)
SanchezAmaro

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Zets, this was before I put it in. TBM's Rose prime face will be in the mod pack.

Oh,sorry then. Didn't know it.
zetsuboushta

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:55 pm

The roster name for Steam will be released tomorrow, as well as the mod pack and a video explaining the roster.

All final touches are being done today and tomorrow morning.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:00 am

Giften wrote:Great Deep I will be waiting your roster :bowdown: :bowdown:

One question! In Your roster there are correct face for example Dikembe mutombo 01 or 94, Karl Malone Dream team (with hair) ecc?

Many of the faces are year specific, however, I have not touched any version of Dikembe (Still 2k's versions), or Karl Malone. I do not have the Olympic Teams on this roster, Karl Malone is only on the 97-98 Utah Jazz. This isn't like Hans roster in that regard, this roster does not have all star teams or Olympic teams, it is straight classic NBA teams. The default classic teams (All of them!) are filled accurately with player faces (Made/combo/lookalikes), with all the accessories 100% accurate as well as jerseys. I'm also releasing with completely adjusted rotations, attributes and tendencies, this way.. the players play right on the floor, and the sim stats are correct in a season. Many of the default classic teams courts have been updated as well.

The new classic teams (roughly 17 of them) all have accurate team logos, accurate players, accurate portraits, accurate faces, and accurate vitals/signatures/tendencies/attributes, as well as accurate accessories/floors/jerseys, etc. You will not be disappointed.

Every classic team (default and new) is 100% ready for MyLeague, and I will submit a video of my MyLeague setup that contains only a few non important duplicates, you guys will love the setup and will have a blast. Han Roster is fantastic for play now, and I've used a couple of his faces (Boozer for example), and will give due credit in the credits section on page 1, but his roster cant be used in MyLeague for the classic teams. The difference between the two rosters: This roster does not include the Olympic teams or all star teams, but can be used 100% for Play Now and MyLeague, and it has new classic teams not only for year 2000 and newer, but MANY new classic teams prior to year 2000. Hans Roster focuses on years 2000 and up, and includes all star teams and Olympic teams, but his classic teams cant be used in MyLeague.

Both rosters cater to retro, so I love it. The more retro the better, I salute him and anybody else who is tackling retro for next gen. One thing that is helpful: When this is released, you guys can communicate with me on here.. one frustration seems to be that people cant get in contact with Han, and/or he is using tools that we don't have access to (He has access to a different roster editor that we can't seem to get our hands on). But, this will be a roster you guys can really sink your teeth into, and you can give feedback right here on NLSC.

Any questions, let me know.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby hedop on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 am

Dee4Three wrote:

Many of the faces are year specific, however, I have not touched any version of Dikembe (Still 2k's versions), or Karl Malone. I do not have the Olympic Teams on this roster, Karl Malone is only on the 97-98 Utah Jazz. This isn't like Hans roster in that regard, this roster does not have all star teams or Olympic teams, it is straight classic NBA teams. The default classic teams (All of them!) are filled accurately with player faces (Made/combo/lookalikes), with all the accessories 100% accurate as well as jerseys. I'm also releasing with completely adjusted rotations, attributes and tendencies, this way.. the players play right on the floor, and the sim stats are correct in a season. Many of the default classic teams courts have been updated as well.

The new classic teams (roughly 17 of them) all have accurate team logos, accurate players, accurate portraits, accurate faces, and accurate vitals/signatures/tendencies/attributes, as well as accurate accessories/floors/jerseys, etc. You will not be disappointed.

Every classic team (default and new) is 100% ready for MyLeague, and I will submit a video of my MyLeague setup that contains only a few non important duplicates, you guys will love the setup and will have a blast. Han Roster is fantastic for play now, and I've used a couple of his faces (Boozer for example), and will give due credit in the credits section on page 1, but his roster cant be used in MyLeague for the classic teams. The difference between the two rosters: This roster does not include the Olympic teams or all star teams, but can be used 100% for Play Now and MyLeague, and it has new classic teams not only for year 2000 and newer, but MANY new classic teams prior to year 2000. Hans Roster focuses on years 2000 and up, and includes all star teams and Olympic teams, but his classic teams cant be used in MyLeague.

Both rosters cater to retro, so I love it. The more retro the better, I salute him and anybody else who is tackling retro for next gen. One thing that is helpful: When this is released, you guys can communicate with me on here.. one frustration seems to be that people cant get in contact with Han, and/or he is using tools that we don't have access to (He has access to a different roster editor that we can't seem to get our hands on). But, this will be a roster you guys can really sink your teeth into, and you can give feedback right here on NLSC.

Well that was my Laimbeer question. Since you said you would also rework the standard historic teams I was wondering if you had a chance to fix some of the worst cyberfaces like Laimbeer or Kevin Willis? I mean if you didn't no Biggy since you said you'd need other modders support for that I am just wondering. It would however be cool if someone could step up and give the guys that most need it a do over for your roster. I appreciate having a better Paul George face and all but I would appreciate it more if I could actually use the roster that you worked so hard towards with all teams without being afraid to catch eye cancer. I finally want to run with the Pistons and not have Laimbeer look like crap.
hedop

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:00 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

Well that was my Laimbeer question. Since you said you would also rework the standard historic teams I was wondering if you had a chance to fix some of the worst cyberfaces like Laimbeer or Kevin Willis? I mean if you didn't no Biggy since you said you'd need other modders support for that I am just wondering. It would however be cool if someone could step up and give the guys that most need it a do over for your roster. I appreciate having a better Paul George face and all but I would appreciate it more if I could actually use the roster that you worked so hard towards with all teams without being afraid to catch eye cancer. I finally want to run with the Pistons and not have Laimbeer look like crap.

Oh, I'm totally in agreement. Many of the classic faces are just not good, and some of the body types (Willis with the skinny body type, as well as Stockton and Nique, are horrible).

After V1, if other people want to jump in and help out with certain tweaks/edits, that would be awesome. I think you will love this roster regardless, and will have the opportunity to create a lot of memories with it.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby hedop on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:18 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

Oh, I'm totally in agreement. Many of the classic faces are just not good, and some of the body types (Willis with the skinny body type, as well as Stockton and Nique, are horrible).

After V1, if other people want to jump in and help out with certain tweaks/edits, that would be awesome. I think you will love this roster regardless, and will have the opportunity to create a lot of memories with it.

Okay just to clarify: Are there any new cyberfaces for existing guys in the roster? Are there any body edits in the roster? Well like I said I am looking forward to it but I really hope you get some help so that the game actually looks as good as the roster is. It's one of the reasons I actually uninstalled it... apart from the gameplay stuff I just couldn't deal with the skinny body types anymore.
hedop

Postby mickachiste on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:21 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

After the tuto made by TGsogood, i gave a go on Nique. It looks way better but it's only working on close up pictures. Do I have to redo everything on every .models ? Is there a way to copy properly the changes between the .models ?
I will be very happy to give my little help ;-)
mickachiste

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:42 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

Okay just to clarify: Are there any new cyberfaces for existing guys in the roster? Are there any body edits in the roster? Well like I said I am looking forward to it but I really hope you get some help so that the game actually looks as good as the roster is. It's one of the reasons I actually uninstalled it... apart from the gameplay stuff I just couldn't deal with the skinny body types anymore.

Some new faces, and a few body tweaks. But nothing major, I need you to be patient with that as I havnt even released V1. The roster will be fantastic on V1, and Ill add edits as they come in.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:45 am

mickachiste wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

After the tuto made by TGsogood, i gave a go on Nique. It looks way better but it's only working on close up pictures. Do I have to redo everything on every .models ? Is there a way to copy properly the changes between the .models ?
I will be very happy to give my little help ;-)

Great! Unfortunately, I can't answer your question. One of the other talented CF makers/body editors may be able to answer though.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby zetsuboushta on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:58 am

It's hard to wait, really.:'D
zetsuboushta

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:18 am

For the guy with the Domonique wilkins face. If you still need help you can PM me the file that you said only looksbgood close up.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:20 am

Getting there guys. Still should be a release tonight, please be patient.

Hopefully within the next hour or so.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:26 am

Great news
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:36 am

Hey guys, a little delay with the uploads. They are big files, release coming soon.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Heres the preview video while I wait for everything to upload.

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Manni Live on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Literally cant wait. This mod for sure has taken alot of hours to create and i know it will be worth it. Amazing work here man (Y)

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby jaelove on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Can't wait!!!!!!!
jaelove

Postby StormsWarning on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:57 pm

JUST WOW! I mean seriously Thank you guys for doing this!, this is alot of heat! incredible and you can do myleague thats insane! (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:55 pm

A Few things I forgot to mention in the video:

- All the ages/years pro are accurate for all default classic teams and all new classic teams
- Many of the classic teams warmups are completed for year specifc
- The 3d Uniform Selection screen jerseys are all accurate

The uploads are taking forever, I still plan on releasing tonight.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby TheSweatpantsMan on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey Dee! First of all I want to say, THANK YOU!!! :bowdown:
I discovered Mods for 2k17 only a few days ago and really been looking forward for your release since then. I'm downloading right now :D
From what I read youre really into basketball games and have a lot of experience. I just wanted to aks if you can recommend some slider setup for realistic 12min quarter games? In your video I saw that you just play on hof. Are you not using custom sliders?
Thanks again for hard work!
TheSweatpantsMan

Re: D43 - Ultimate Classic Teams Roster - RELEASED!

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Watch this video before moving on!

phpBB [video]

A great way for you to setup your MyLeague, with no important players duplicated!

CREDITS

Code: Select all
Cyberfaces
PeacemanNOT
TBM
Ass123
TGsoGood
Fitz31
okulcio
URB Crew (Monzki & Co)
Tanjordan
Lei Xu into
Han Roster
Dee4three

Courts
Dee4three
UBR Crew/URB Crew
PeacemanNOT
Manni Live
Han Roster

Body Modifications
TBM
PeacemanNOT
Han Roster

Signatures
Dee4three
BigTicket0521

Portrait Creation
BigTicket0521

Misc Portrait Creation
Han Roster

Misc Roster Enhancements
Dee4three
BigTicket0521

Tools
Limnono
GregKWaste/TBM

Code: Select all
New Teams Added

82-83 76ers
10-11 Bulls
96-97 Heat
98-99 Knicks
00-01 Kings
09-10 Lakers
05-06 Nets
06-07 Nuggets
10-11 Mavericks
92-93 Suns
96-97 Rockets
99-00 Pacers
11-12 Thunder
14-15 Warriors
04-05 Spurs
91-92 TrailBlazers
95-96 Spurs
11-12 Heat

All DEFAULT CLASSIC TEAMS ARE FILLED!

All the Default Classic Teams and all new Classic Teams are ready for Play Now AND MyLeague with the actual players on each team. All have accurate

Vitals
Ratings
Ages
Signatures
Tendencies
Rotations
Jerseys
Faces (Either made, lookalikes or combo faces)
Coaches and Assistant Coach (all new and all default classic from 11-12 Heat to 87 Lakers

The new classic teams also have Accurate

Courts
Logos
Jerseys
Accessories
Coaches
Assistant Coaches
Team Names
Team Colors

Hi all,

I am really excited to be releasing V1 of the Ultimate Classic Teams Roster. This is the first roster of it's kind for next gen, where you can use all the default classic teams and 18 new classic teams, filled accurately, in MyLeague or Play Now. I gave a screenshot above with an amazing MyLeague setup, you won't be disappointed. The amount of work put into this roster was exhausting, hundreds of hours. Honestly, I thought doing this without a proper roster editor may be impossible, I was wrong. With the assistance from my brother with his amazing portrait work, PeacemanNOT and others with art, cheatengine help, etc... we did it... This is the first UBR/URB type roster for use in MyLeague, and I am very proud of that. Retro needs to be represented right for NextGen. A big shoutout to Han Roster for also making a big retro roster, he got people even more interested, and I was able to use some of his art work for my roster. Han, feel free to use what you want from this roster, as long as you state where you got it from. The more retro, the better. Below, you will also find links to my Ultimate All Time Teams Roster, and my Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster. Now, you folks have three retro rosters to really sink your teeth into. Pay attention to the instructions below in regards to the mod pack. For now, I only had time to do one file, it's 2.54 GB.

MOD PACK

Place the contents of this download in your main NBA 2K17 directory - Keep this as a separate modded folder! do not combine it with your current one - I included the plug in with the "Keep Portraits" Setting on

UCTR Mod Pack - 2.54 GB

https://www.mediafire.com/?lmrjxtti2xybnzy

Also place this file in the modded folder for the 82-83 76ers court

https://www.mediafire.com/?od0h6lp4wvq1woc

ROSTER NAME: UCTRD43

Want to use my Ultimate All Time Teams Roster? Here is the thread:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102675

Want to use my Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster? Here is the thread:

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102269

IMPORTANT!!!!!: IF YOU DONT USE THE OPTIONS FILE I INCLUDED IN THE MOD PACK, THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP PORTRAITS AT ALL TIMES SEE SCREENS BELOW:

Open the "option" file that comes with the external plug in

Change the option that is highlighted to "1" (Default its at 0)

Want to help out? We need body edits for the skinny body type players, and updated faces do not hurt either. So let me know if you want to assist. Thank you for supporting this project!
Last edited by Dee4Three on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: D43 - Ultimate Classic Teams Roster - RELEASED! - PC

Postby kalionyo on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Great work! Will be messing around with it soon on a MyLEAGUE save. :applaud:
kalionyo

PreviousNext