D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby hedop on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:05 am

Dee4Three wrote:
rickiu wrote:got it!! THX bro!! :oops:
It would have been be perfect if there are classic teams featuring these classic players :D :D

TGsoGood wrote:
rickiu wrote:I see! Thx for your reply first.
But the biggest problem is the classic teams in which rosters re in a mess (penny hardaway gone, rodman becomes a timberwolve...)after applying this mod. It seems like I need to `assign every single of those classic players back to their team manually` which is not realistic... :shock:

This roster is only for fantasy drafts. Thats why it is call ultimate FANTASY DRAFT roster.

This roster is specifically designed for using in season/ mygm/ myleague and creacting your own fictional teams with legends.

That is a work in progress. You can use Hans Roster for now, just have a separate modded folder for my Fantasy Draft Roster, and my All Time Teams roster.

I've been really busy now with life and actual basketball (I work 40 hours a week, and had two games yesterday and a game tonight). Ill try to work on it soon.

Thanks,

Hi Dee,

I was curious if you would be able too maybe modify one of your two amazing rosters to make a third alternative. I enjoy trying out different decade lineups against current teams or see how they would fare in todays NBA just for a bit of fun and to try various tactics. The problem for me is that Han's Roster is missing a shit ton of great players (Rick Barry, Prime Bill Walton, Bob Cousy, Prime Jerry West etc.) that both your rosters provide instead giving me like 10 Yao Mings and 15 Yinlains and another 20 Chinese Dudes I have never heard of in my life. The problem for me is that both of them basically completely change the normal roster and therefore are not suitable to simply putting a couple of great players on any given team and running with them against the current NBA teams. I was wondering if it would be possible if you could release a roster in which you simply have the current roster and have the primed legends on some Euro League teams if their team isn't included in the lineup. That way they would be there and one could experiment. I know you are on and off working on your third roster but that again is basically a set roster with the greatest teams.

Unfortunately there aren't any possibilites, like in WWE 2k, to download just certain players and then use them as I see fit it's all or nothing and Han simply neglects too much stuff from the 60's, 70's and 80's to be of any use (I don't need 50 Vince Carters and dozens of Allstar Teams from like a 6 years span). If that would be too much work, that's fine and I'll just have to figure something else out, just thought I'd ask.
hedop

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:53 am

hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
It would have been be perfect if there are classic teams featuring these classic players :D :D

TGsoGood wrote:
But the biggest problem is the classic teams in which rosters re in a mess (penny hardaway gone, rodman becomes a timberwolve...)after applying this mod. It seems like I need to `assign every single of those classic players back to their team manually` which is not realistic... :shock:

This roster is only for fantasy drafts. Thats why it is call ultimate FANTASY DRAFT roster.

This roster is specifically designed for using in season/ mygm/ myleague and creacting your own fictional teams with legends.

That is a work in progress. You can use Hans Roster for now, just have a separate modded folder for my Fantasy Draft Roster, and my All Time Teams roster.

I've been really busy now with life and actual basketball (I work 40 hours a week, and had two games yesterday and a game tonight). Ill try to work on it soon.

Thanks,

Hi Dee,

I was curious if you would be able too maybe modify one of your two amazing rosters to make a third alternative. I enjoy trying out different decade lineups against current teams or see how they would fare in todays NBA just for a bit of fun and to try various tactics. The problem for me is that Han's Roster is missing a shit ton of great players (Rick Barry, Prime Bill Walton, Bob Cousy, Prime Jerry West etc.) that both your rosters provide instead giving me like 10 Yao Mings and 15 Yinlains and another 20 Chinese Dudes I have never heard of in my life. The problem for me is that both of them basically completely change the normal roster and therefore are not suitable to simply putting a couple of great players on any given team and running with them against the current NBA teams. I was wondering if it would be possible if you could release a roster in which you simply have the current roster and have the primed legends on some Euro League teams if their team isn't included in the lineup. That way they would be there and one could experiment. I know you are on and off working on your third roster but that again is basically a set roster with the greatest teams.

Unfortunately there aren't any possibilites, like in WWE 2k, to download just certain players and then use them as I see fit it's all or nothing and Han simply neglects too much stuff from the 60's, 70's and 80's to be of any use (I don't need 50 Vince Carters and dozens of Allstar Teams from like a 6 years span). If that would be too much work, that's fine and I'll just have to figure something else out, just thought I'd ask.

Hey, if I get around to finishing the classic teams roster, I will. Honestly, the 60's through the 90's get neglected far to much by modders. Which is why I felt the All Time Teams roster and this roster would be hits (And it seems like people really like them). Again, I take pride on all the little things (Making players complete, included signatures/tendencies/Vitals/Accessories etc).

Thanks for the support, and like I said, if I can get that other roster out, I'll consider doing something like that.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kalionyo on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:05 am

Been using this roster in Playoffs mode and it's been a blast. The only problem I've now run into is that sometimes I can no longer advance to the next round or even play the next game. For example, when I move on to the next round and load the next game, the game will crash once it gets to 100%. I don't know exactly what triggers it and this has happened with three saves so far. Anyone else experience this or is there any quick fix? I've tried other methods like starting the game through SimCast and SimCast Live, but there is no way for me to get into the game.
kalionyo

Postby hedop on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 am

Dee4Three wrote:
hedop wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

TGsoGood wrote:

Thanks,

Hi Dee,

Hey, if I get around to finishing the classic teams roster, I will. Honestly, the 60's through the 90's get neglected far to much by modders. Which is why I felt the All Time Teams roster and this roster would be hits (And it seems like people really like them). Again, I take pride on all the little things (Making players complete, included signatures/tendencies/Vitals/Accessories etc).

Thanks for the support, and like I said, if I can get that other roster out, I'll consider doing something like that.

Great to hear, thx a lot!
hedop

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:29 am

kalionyo wrote:Been using this roster in Playoffs mode and it's been a blast. The only problem I've now run into is that sometimes I can no longer advance to the next round or even play the next game. For example, when I move on to the next round and load the next game, the game will crash once it gets to 100%. I don't know exactly what triggers it and this has happened with three saves so far. Anyone else experience this or is there any quick fix? I've tried other methods like starting the game through SimCast and SimCast Live, but there is no way for me to get into the game.

That is so odd. I don't think it has anything to do with the roster, I havnt had any issues. Can you try verifying your game cache and trying again?

I'm glad you are enjoying the roster, but that shouldn't be happening.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kalionyo on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:18 am

Dee4Three wrote:
That is so odd. I don't think it has anything to do with the roster, I havnt had any issues. Can you try verifying your game cache and trying again?

Unfortunately, no luck. I verified the game cache and nothing changed. In this save, my Finals match up is against the Warriors so I went to make sure a normal Play Now game would load their arena and jerseys correctly. They did so that doesn't seem to be the issue. I don't have any other mods currently installed on this computer. I'll still try to fix it, but if anything, moving on to a new save won't be too devastating.
kalionyo

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:30 am

kalionyo wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:

Unfortunately, no luck. I verified the game cache and nothing changed. In this save, my Finals match up is against the Warriors so I went to make sure a normal Play Now game would load their arena and jerseys correctly. They did so that doesn't seem to be the issue. I don't have any other mods currently installed on this computer. I'll still try to fix it, but if anything, moving on to a new save won't be too devastating.

Yeah, if you figure it out let me know. I'm curious.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am

Hey guys, I need a favor.

Can someone post on here Reggie Millers Shot Base and Shot Form from this roster? I have someone asking me on my youtube video, and I don't remember what exactly I assigned to him.

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kalionyo on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 am

Dee4Three wrote:Hey guys, I need a favor.

Can someone post on here Reggie Millers Shot Base and Shot Form from this roster? I have someone asking me on my youtube video, and I don't remember what exactly I assigned to him.

Thanks!

Release Time: Normal / Shooting Form: Release 33 / Shot Base: Jump Shot 55
kalionyo

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 am

Perfect, thanks!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby kb24gold on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 am

Slins_23 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Slins_23 wrote:Hey, Kobe Bryant for me has the portrait & the face of a white player whose name I don't know, do you know what could be the reason for that issue?

Did you download the latest modpack and place all the contents in the modded folder?

Yes

I also have the same issue. Here's an image of it....

http://imgur.com/a/56GJu
kb24gold

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:09 am

Hi all,

After I release the Ultimate Classic Teams Roster on Friday, I'll look into the Kobe issue. Again, I tested it and I don't have that issue (Tested with the mod pack you guys have access too).

When/if it needs a fix, I may do a quick update to this roster as well adding Bill Bridges and Sedale Threatt.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby zetsuboushta on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:17 am

About Kobe issue, you guys just should to download mod pack again and place it again. It's helped in my case, I had this problem too.
But, Dee, Kobe's portrait is pretty awful in terms of picture quality. It works, but replace it with more qualitative, please, it would be great. I can make some if you doesn't have one.
Also, about portraits.
Rick Barry - bad quality(but maybe better photos don't exist)
Walt Bellamy - there is no portrait for him.
Allan Houston - has no portrait also.
Anthony Mason - without portrait.
Terrell Brandon - without portrait.
Antonio McDyess - without portrait.
Andrew Toney - without portrait.
Andris Biedrins - without portrait.
Dale Davis - without portrait.
Travis Best - without portrait.
Jamario Moon - without portrait.
Tyrus Thomas - without portrait.
Roger Mason - without portrait.
Anthony Randolph - without portrait.

It would be nice to see some tweaks when you'll have free time and aspiration to do it. With portraits, with maybe some faces and with current top players ratings. Just a humble wish, because i use this roster a lot.
zetsuboushta

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:19 am

I agree about the Kobe portrait. I'll fix it soon.

And yes, they should redownload the mod pack to fix the bean.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby zetsuboushta on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:52 am

Here is some variant for Kobe(don't know number of the iff file). I'll fix the allotment, if photo can be suited. There are some another with acceptable quality and without watermarks, I can upload them to show you.
zetsuboushta

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 am

zetsuboushta wrote:Here is some variant for Kobe(don't know number of the iff file). I'll fix the allotment, if photo can be suited. There are some another with acceptable quality and without watermarks, I can upload them to show you.
[ Image ]

I have plenty of Kobe portraits, I rushed that one for the roster, and he should be wearing #8, so I'm not giving him #24.

I'll get to it real shortly, I just need a short break after all the hours spent on the classic teams roster.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:14 am

Hi all,

I added a video explaining this roster, and I updated the mod pack link that includes a better Kobe portrait.

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Just my highlights against my oldest brother. I have Jason Kidd, Larry Bird and Clyde Drexler.

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby zetsuboushta on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Dee4Three wrote:Hi all,

I added a video explaining this roster, and I updated the mod pack link that includes a better Kobe portrait.

phpBB [video]

Great, Dee! Thanks!
zetsuboushta

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:38 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Hi all,

phpBB [video]

Great, Dee! Thanks!

No problem, enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby smtesar on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 am

Dee4Three wrote:Just my highlights against my oldest brother. I have Jason Kidd, Larry Bird and Clyde Drexler.

phpBB [video]

You have stats showing up on the bottom middle of the screen. I'm almost positive that I don't see the same thing in my games. Is this something new that parts of the NBA TV mod?
smtesar

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:52 am

smtesar wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:Just my highlights against my oldest brother. I have Jason Kidd, Larry Bird and Clyde Drexler.

phpBB [video]

You have stats showing up on the bottom middle of the screen. I'm almost positive that I don't see the same thing in my games. Is this something new that parts of the NBA TV mod?

No, but it could be an aspect ratio thing on your PC. Other people have mentioned the same issue with the scoreboards.

For me, the stats by default have always showed up on the bottom middle of the screen.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Pelicans380 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:04 am

How do you find steve nash's cyberface id?
Pelicans380

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:19 am

Pelicans380 wrote:How do you find steve nash's cyberface id?

Sorry, just saw this.

I made a video tutorial on how to roster edit, you can figure out his CF ID with this method.

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102449

Or, you can check my CF ID List thread as well, if its the default Nash face.

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=102282

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 am

Made this video showing all the faces that are not in the default roster.

phpBB [video]

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding