Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Limnono's Modifier [Chinese Trainer] Download

Postby gogadantes on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Nightfly67 wrote:Simply press F2 and those menus will be unlocked. You'll also have access to sliders in MyCareer and a whole lot more.

Whoa. Can you please tell me how you have access to sliders in MC using this menu? I tried this menu and couldn't find it.

Edit: Sorry, nevermind, I didn't realize that the in-game version of the menu would be different than the version when you're in My Court. Found it, it's right there:)
gogadantes

Postby blackthorne2001 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:00 pm

how do i activate the MC wear red t-shirt?
blackthorne2001

Postby whitenoise1 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Bros. Can someone hook me up with the IDs for animations? I can't seem to find any. I've been sneakin around the web for it. I only found Layups and Dunks here so far. I'd be great if someone had all the other ones. Also I tried to do a little trick.. I made a "Create a player" guy and gave him all the animations I wanted, I also put him on a team.. and tried to copy it to MyCareer using the trainer.. But I doesn't read him, doesn't work that way I guess.. Tough luck.
whitenoise1

Postby jasonsim1993 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:13 pm

PLEASE HELP!!

After I clicked on the refresh roster list button and nothing appear on the modifier tool...

I open Limnono Modifier Tool > Open NBA 2K17 > Press F1 to activate > Go to Options-Roster-Edit Roster-Roster that i wanted to edit > Press refresh roster list button...

The roster list was not appear on the screen after I hit the refresh roster list button... please help... TQ...
jasonsim1993

Previous

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding