【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】DestRoster For 2K17

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】DestRoster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:35 am

22 MINS AFTER THE GAME UNLOCK,I RLSD THE 1ST ROSTER MOD IN NBA 2K17

HERE'S THE CHANGELOG

【Won't Provide english changelog anymore but still daily-update roster】

I WILL CONTINUE WORKING ON IT WHOLE YEAR!
HOPE U LIKE IT

LOL

FINALLY
ROSTER NAME ON STEAM
Dest Roster 16-17
Username:pandahero
Last edited by Pandahero on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 by Andrew on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:21 am.
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:14 am

Quick work my friend.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TBM on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:37 am

Not a mod, but cool.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3651
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:21 pm

TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:59 am

Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:30 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:40 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:20 am

Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....

Yeah definitely. I honestly couldn't care less about playing the game itself, I've seen so much of it on Youtube so far lol
All I care about at this point is modding and editing the game.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:14 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....

Yeah definitely. I honestly couldn't care less about playing the game itself, I've seen so much of it on Youtube so far lol
All I care about at this point is modding and editing the game.




I can make a tutorial of Limnono's tool is one day

just wait 4 it and i will surprise u
haha
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Pandahero wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....

Yeah definitely. I honestly couldn't care less about playing the game itself, I've seen so much of it on Youtube so far lol
All I care about at this point is modding and editing the game.




I can make a tutorial of Limnono's tool is one day

just wait 4 it and i will surprise u
haha

I think I'll do it considering your English isn't exactly the best and you're not that very active on this forum. But if you want to make a quick one go right ahead.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:48 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....

Yeah definitely. I honestly couldn't care less about playing the game itself, I've seen so much of it on Youtube so far lol
All I care about at this point is modding and editing the game.




I can make a tutorial of Limnono's tool is one day

just wait 4 it and i will surprise u
haha

I think I'll do it considering your English isn't exactly the best and you're not that very active on this forum. But if you want to make a quick one go right ahead.


i think his updating speed is too fast it is not the best chance to make a tutorial so i am asking him for english language support cooperation
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby tampy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Pandahero wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TBM wrote:Not a mod, but cool.




UPDATED 2ND POS OF C.ONUAKU (SF-----C)
FA POOL MOVEMENT
S.KAUN OUT(RETIRED) C.OSMAN F.KORKMAZ IN
ADDED R.ALSTON 2 07-08 ROCKETS



ALREADY ADDED SOME MISSING PLAYERS


Okay, great! You a added Alston. What tool did you use, can you share?

Dude, the chinese forums already have like two tools out for editing rosters. Limnono and guoyao168, they work so fast. I can't try them out because I'm only 50% done downloading 2K17.


Ugh, that's crazy... and cool though. I know it was a lot of work last year, but are you going to do another Limnono tutorial thread? That was amazing....

Yeah definitely. I honestly couldn't care less about playing the game itself, I've seen so much of it on Youtube so far lol
All I care about at this point is modding and editing the game.




I can make a tutorial of Limnono's tool is one day

just wait 4 it and i will surprise u
haha

I think I'll do it considering your English isn't exactly the best and you're not that very active on this forum. But if you want to make a quick one go right ahead.


i think his updating speed is too fast it is not the best chance to make a tutorial so i am asking him for english language support cooperation


Please do ask him. It will be amazing if Limnono released an english version of his modifer.
tampy
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Re: 【Sep.18】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby PeacemanNOT on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 am

Please ask him to make a english version, that would make things so much easier please.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 【Sep.18】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby bremi19 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 am

Westbrook and McCollum contracts are not correct
User avatar
bremi19
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: 【Sep.18】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TheGame8544 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:51 am

Did you edit the coaches as well? Add any new ones to available coaches?
TheGame8544
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: 【Sep.18】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:50 am

TheGame8544 wrote:Did you edit the coaches as well? Add any new ones to available coaches?


need to fix the issues in official roster now
but will do this in future
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【Sep.18】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 am

bremi19 wrote:Westbrook and McCollum contracts are not correct


official issue……fixed……thx 4 ur feedback
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby sasijaski on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 am

can you upload here? thank you
sasijaski
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 am


Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:20 am

Can you please change the Cleveland cavs assistant coach to Larry Drew in the game because some random white dude is the assistant coach instead.
ernel2014
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Chase Budinger signs a 1 yr deal with Brooklyn, Metta World Peace and Thomas Robinson sign with the Lakers on 1 yr deals.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Can someone please look at the Cavs assistant coach. He's supposed to be Larry Drew but when you play the game he's some random white guy. I have tried changing assistant coaches but fir whatever reason no matter who I choose the game will only show some random white guy as the assistant coach.
ernel2014
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby okulcio on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Hey. how find S.Nash? In 2k16 cf 358 and 8124 retro team. in 2k17???
okulcio
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 am

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby CoachZenBarba on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Hi Panda,
can you realease a roster with Kobe Bryant Preload 99 overall in FA?
Thanks
CoachZenBarba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 am

Pandahero, can you please take a look at the Cavs assistant coach bug. I have tried every thing to edit but nothing works. I'm beginning to believe that its a my-player coach. Please post a reply. I desperately need some help.
ernel2014
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby buzzy on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:56 am

ernel2014 wrote:Can someone please look at the Cavs assistant coach. He's supposed to be Larry Drew but when you play the game he's some random white guy. I have tried changing assistant coaches but fir whatever reason no matter who I choose the game will only show some random white guy as the assistant coach.


I feel like that's a feature this year, not a bug. You get this generic guy that talks to you in timeouts, and he can be on every team you're controlling.
It sucks and is immersion breaking but I'm pretty sure that's how they wanted it to be.
User avatar
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TheCed on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:46 am

Hi, I'm seeing a lot of hype for this roster file. I'd like to know what does this one bring to the game that the official 2K rosters don't? I know for a fact that 2K updates their roster very quick. I'm just asking to see if it's worth trying this roster.
User avatar
TheCed
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 am

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:30 pm

TheCed wrote:Hi, I'm seeing a lot of hype for this roster file. I'd like to know what does this one bring to the game that the official 2K rosters don't? I know for a fact that 2K updates their roster very quick. I'm just asking to see if it's worth trying this roster.



download it and u will get the answer
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TheCed on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Pandahero wrote:
TheCed wrote:Hi, I'm seeing a lot of hype for this roster file. I'd like to know what does this one bring to the game that the official 2K rosters don't? I know for a fact that 2K updates their roster very quick. I'm just asking to see if it's worth trying this roster.



download it and u will get the answer

That doesn't answer my question but thanks. I'll pass.
User avatar
TheCed
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Pandahero on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Sep 24:
Retirement of K.Garnett C.Bosh
Trade Logic Has Been Optimized
Changed S.Nash's Hair style in Mavs
Added J.O'Neal to retro Blazers
Matched some shoes for retro heat and rockets
Optimized rolation logic of MIL OKC PHI
Pandahero
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: 【Sep.20】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby miki_92 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:30 pm

TheCed wrote:
Pandahero wrote:
TheCed wrote:Hi, I'm seeing a lot of hype for this roster file. I'd like to know what does this one bring to the game that the official 2K rosters don't? I know for a fact that 2K updates their roster very quick. I'm just asking to see if it's worth trying this roster.



download it and u will get the answer

That doesn't answer my question but thanks. I'll pass.

you have release notes in 1st post, what else do you want

download it and try it, don't like it, don't use it
User avatar
miki_92
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:01 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Kwasiu91 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:25 am

How to repair corrupted roster file?
Kwasiu91
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby dwdufour on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 am

What do you mean by "optimized trade logic"?
dwdufour
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby intruda on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Tony Wroten signed with Memphis again.

They desperately need him as they have no real bench at moment.
intruda
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:22 am

Kwasiu91 wrote:How to repair corrupted roster file?


The answer is in the tutorials section
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 am

This is the most downloaded roster on and off of steam. I've seen your roster on many chinese sites
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby AlphaCheese on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:54 pm

So if I download this roster, is there a way for me to get Rasheed Wallace on my myCareer Blazer team? I used Limono's tool and traded a couple players to get Sabonis and Brian Grant on my MyCareer blazer team-- would love to have Rasheed Wallace as my PF.
AlphaCheese
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby lulzme on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:44 am

Where can people who pirate the game download this roster at?
lulzme
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby BossasX on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:25 am

lulzme wrote:Where can people who pirate the game download this roster at?

Get ur L, and bye (N)
User avatar
BossasX
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:38 am

lulzme wrote:Where can people who pirate the game download this roster at?


You're going to get banned. There is no support for piracy here dude...
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby jzero on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:09 am

Any chance you could please create and add Larry Sanders to FA? His cyberface is 1815
jzero
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Wuotan on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Pandahero wrote:Sep 24:
Retirement of K.Garnett C.Bosh
Trade Logic Has Been Optimized


Chris Bosh hasn't retired.
“I guess my career in Miami is done,” Bosh said. "My career is not done. … There’s 29 other teams. It’s a whole league. One team does not make up the opinion of everything.”

And what means "Trade Logic Has Been Optimized" ?
Wuotan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: 【Sep.22】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:12 am

Thomas Robinson signs with the Lakers, and Chase Budinger to the Nets. Reggie Jackson out 8 weeks due to knee injury.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:17 pm

You say Oct 6 you made major adjustments. What did you change? You didn't add above players to roster.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby sticky-fingers on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:54 pm

JR.Smith is still F.A, he should not at Clevland at this time
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:37 am

Is Malcolm Delaney on the Hawks in this roster?
Image
User avatar
Solaris Phase Two
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 am

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Solaris Phase Two wrote:Is Malcolm Delaney on the Hawks in this roster?


Probably not, he hasn't updated any signings.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:22 am

Went to 2K share and noticed you added Nick Johnson to Magic and Nate Wolters to Denver recently, but didn't add T Robinson to Lakers or C Budinger to Nets. Johnson and Wolters probably won't make the final rosters. Just want to know why you add who you want, instead of who's listed on the team's rosters?
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:27 am

Not trying to tear down the work done here. But we could make these quick adjustments ourselves anyway with even the default roster.... If you see something happen in real life (Which all of you are clearly noticing the discrepancies), just make the change.

It doesn't look like this is being updated regularly, or 100% by the book. So you guys should just do it yourselves. It takes a couple seconds to assign a player to a team or make a trade

For example, MCW just got traded for Tony Snell. You could just do the trade.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 【Oct.6】【1ST Roster Mod IN 2K17】Viper Roster For 2K17

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:57 am

Dee4Three wrote:Not trying to tear down the work done here. But we could make these quick adjustments ourselves anyway with even the default roster.... If you see something happen in real life (Which all of you are clearly noticing the discrepancies), just make the change.

It doesn't look like this is being updated regularly, or 100% by the book. So you guys should just do it yourselves. It takes a couple seconds to assign a player to a team or make a trade

For example, MCW just got traded for Tony Snell. You could just do the trade.



Not trying to be difficult here, but you can't add extra roster spots to teams to add missing players, without releasing a current player. The roster only holds 15, so unless you have a editor of some sort, you can't physically do it. There are players in camp, that are not listed on these rosters, but are in the FA roster. Again, not trying to be a _ick, but this Viper roster was getting updated on a weekly basis, I understand the time and work involved, and life gets in the way. I guess I'll just have to wait on 2K to update the rosters, when the season starts, even though they're updates are at times suspect. Just want the rosters to be correct and authentic.
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Next

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests