Modding Progress

Release or preview patches for NBA 2K17.

Re: Modding Progress

Postby BuckCity on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:05 am

The Steve Nash file that was posted didn't work. It just makes Steve Nash invisible.
User avatar
BuckCity
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 am

BuckCity wrote:The Steve Nash file that was posted didn't work. It just makes Steve Nash invisible.


That's because 0358 is not a file that can be used in the game. Rename it to 3535 if you want that Nash for my draft roster. That's the file name I gave him.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

Sorry, I mean 3575. Rename the face and png with that number and you should be good to go.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 am

Dee4Three wrote:Thanks for sharing. Were there any other ones on there?

I'm not going to use in my rosters without permission from them.


No
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby maumau78 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 am

Image

fuc* this....we need more info about how he enabled NCAA Classic Teams....

EDIT: He switched them to Euroleague Teams.....99% sure....becouse in play now you will get EURO ball and referee....

Image

That means that we have 10 NCAA Teams slot + 21 Euroleague Teams slot....
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Modding Progress

Postby PeacemanNOT on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:45 am

So basically there is no way of enabling them, he just changed their team type.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Modding Progress

Postby maumau78 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:01 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:So basically there is no way of enabling them, he just changed their team type.


Previous roster they were enabled in play now....but not roster edit...now they are available in roster edit....but basically he changed them in EURO


BTW I have a question: when I load his roster I don't have updated shoes available....any chance to let them be usable with his roster?

If I create a new roster they are in...

Image
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Orion Pax on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:If anyone wants that version of Nash... link below
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 1510697454


Thanks for sharing. Were there any other ones on there?

I'm not going to use in my rosters without permission from them.


the only other player that guy has done is this Asian dude. I don't know who he is but its an amazing cyberface. Maybe its him and he used the face scan app. I've been refreshing his thread daily to see if he has any updates. He has a preview of a V2 of that Steve Nash but i don't see much of a difference from the current one...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5305729-1-1.html

Image
User avatar
Orion Pax
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:39 am

double0 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:If anyone wants that version of Nash... link below
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 1510697454


Thanks for sharing. Were there any other ones on there?

I'm not going to use in my rosters without permission from them.


the only other player that guy has done is this Asian dude. I don't know who he is but its an amazing cyberface. Maybe its him and he used the face scan app. I've been refreshing his thread daily to see if he has any updates. He has a preview of a V2 of that Steve Nash but i don't see much of a difference from the current one...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5305729-1-1.html

[ Image ]


Good point, I don't see a difference in that V2 Nash either.

Anyway, glad to see so many people modding this game.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 am

MLLR on moddingway found some loading screens, for those who are interested.

Image
Link: http://www.moddingway.com/file/194626.html


Image
Link: http://www.moddingway.com/file/194625.html
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 am

Also I forgot to mention I now know how to share MyLeague/ Season mods that include all of the custom team art.
It involves using JSGME within the NBA 2k17 Steam Save directory. This would allow us to have full retro, euroleague, and college seasons/ MyLeagues without having to use cheat engine or a bunch of hex editing. Also we would not need to overwrite any of the games current files.

The best part is the files would all be shared off line so 2K can not ban you like what seems to be happening with the college roster makers on PS4 and Xbox One.

I'm on my way to work. I will try to have a video by tomorrow night.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:38 am

Sounds great!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator
 
Posts: 99182
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Modding Progress

Postby LellyBoi on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:38 am

Hey guys. I was wondering, since there was no way to edit the Yeezys in the shoe creator, I would like to ask you guys if you could make a black version of it? That would be awesome.
LellyBoi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: Modding Progress

Postby ZeusRR on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:36 am

wow sound greath ♥ more mods for 2k17 only waith tutorial for dornas for make my versions :c
User avatar
ZeusRR
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:55 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:37 am

Does anyone know where to find the file responsible for passing icons? I've been playing with a cheap ass joystick that doesn't make the game recognize the gamepad as a PS4 or an Xbox controller, which changes passing icons automatically. So I wanted to change the default icons (1, 2, 3) to PS4 ones (square, X, circle) by myself. I tried to search for it inside the gamedata.iff but if I remember correctly I only found passing icons used for last-gen games. Weird.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Modding Progress

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:49 am

TGsoGood wrote:Also I forgot to mention I now know how to share MyLeague/ Season mods that include all of the custom team art.
It involves using JSGME within the NBA 2k17 Steam Save directory. This would allow us to have full retro, euroleague, and college seasons/ MyLeagues without having to use cheat engine or a bunch of hex editing. Also we would not need to overwrite any of the games current files.

The best part is the files would all be shared off line so 2K can not ban you like what seems to be happening with the college roster makers on PS4 and Xbox One.

I'm on my way to work. I will try to have a video by tomorrow night.


Wait, I missed that one. I don't know if I understood correctly, but does that mean that we could export the MyLeague roster to use it in the play now for example? That'd be awesome, I love roster with fictional random players, so I could simulate a season until 2080 and get a roster full of them.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 am

My post isn't related to play now. I was saying we would be able to just download my league file and my league manifest and you can have a full conversion mod for my league/ season modes. This means you wouldnt need to download a roster or any extra floor, stadium, logos, or jerseys. Everything is contained in just two files.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:44 am

TGsoGood wrote:My post isn't related to play now. I was saying we would be able to just download my league file and my league manifest and you can have a full conversion mod for my league/ season modes. This means you wouldnt need to download a roster or any extra floor, stadium, logos, or jerseys. Everything is contained in just two files.


Got it.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:50 am

CarolusXCI wrote:Does anyone know where to find the file responsible for passing icons? I've been playing with a cheap ass joystick that doesn't make the game recognize the gamepad as a PS4 or an Xbox controller, which changes passing icons automatically. So I wanted to change the default icons (1, 2, 3) to PS4 ones (square, X, circle) by myself. I tried to search for it inside the gamedata.iff but if I remember correctly I only found passing icons used for last-gen games. Weird.


English.iff I believe.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby CarolusXCI on Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:08 am

TBM wrote:
CarolusXCI wrote:Does anyone know where to find the file responsible for passing icons? I've been playing with a cheap ass joystick that doesn't make the game recognize the gamepad as a PS4 or an Xbox controller, which changes passing icons automatically. So I wanted to change the default icons (1, 2, 3) to PS4 ones (square, X, circle) by myself. I tried to search for it inside the gamedata.iff but if I remember correctly I only found passing icons used for last-gen games. Weird.


English.iff I believe.


You're right. Thanks.
User avatar
CarolusXCI
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Location: Hamburg, Germany/São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:50 pm

I was just watching 2k14 next gen, and wow... it still wins in the graphics department. I think one thing that makes it looks so great are the floor reflections, they were so much more noticeable.

Has anybody figured out if this can be edited or not?
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:56 am

Also, not sure if anybody else thought of this. But if you type in "Stephen Curry", clearly they say his first name wrong. Meaning, for the classic teams roster, I'll have to overwrite the actual Curry in order for his first name to be said properly.

Just a frustrating hitch in this process... oh well.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:24 pm

Just so everyone knows, the "Copy Custom Roster for MC" option in Limnono's trainer actually copies the current roster in use to any mode ( not just MyCareer).
I simmed 26 years ahead in MyLeague to get all generated players, then downloaded college uniforms and courts. Then I used Limino trainer to copy this roster back to the main menu, selected view roster and there it was. My College League is now the default roster. This could work for retro rosters as well.

This makes it easier to create all your team art and courts in MyLeague and then just use Limnono's trainer to copy your custom roster to MyGM, another MyLeague, MyCareer, etc.

*Disclaimer* this works best if you are downloading designs. So if you create a design, upload it and then download it back to the same team. (Hard to explain, just trust me)
The other thing is the downloaded jerseys/ courts will only be visible if you connect to 2k servers. That means if I share my College roster I created by downloading designs, only people with the steam version of the game will be able to display the jerseys and courts correctly. So if you have the game illegally don't even try asking about this method.
Last edited by TGsoGood on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Yep, that's what it was like last year. I thought people knew that already? That's just what it translates into so I gave it a correct translation.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:57 pm

PeacemanNOT wrote:Yep, that's what it was like last year. I thought people knew that already? That's just what it translates into so I gave it a correct translation.


I did not play 2K last year, I was still playing 2k16. So why have their been no full conversion mods. This seems like the quickest way to do it.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby PeacemanNOT on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:59 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Yep, that's what it was like last year. I thought people knew that already? That's just what it translates into so I gave it a correct translation.


I did not play 2K last year, I was still playing 2k16. So why have their been no full conversion mods. This seems like the quickest way to do it.

You can't copy to Create a roster and it doesn't copy images from online when copying from MyLeague. This was discussed last year, not really an option. There's a lot of glitches as well, such as missing euro teams rosters etc.
User avatar
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:50 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:Yep, that's what it was like last year. I thought people knew that already? That's just what it translates into so I gave it a correct translation.


I did not play 2K last year, I was still playing 2k16. So why have their been no full conversion mods. This seems like the quickest way to do it.

You can't copy to Create a roster and it doesn't copy images from online when copying from MyLeague. This was discussed last year, not really an option. There's a lot of glitches as well, such as missing euro teams rosters etc.


Can you do me a favor and start a new my league with 1 team. Replace their jerseys with a downloaded set of jerseys/ court. Save the file in game. Then find your myLeague saves on your pc and send them to me. If I get your myLeague to work on my PC with no missing images I will make a tutorial on how to create full conversion mods with this method.

If the art does not show up, there is still another way to make it work. I have already tried both methods using 2 steam accounts and they worked so far. I just need to try with someone else's files to confirm.

Also you don't need to save the roster in game because with limnono's trainer the teams will already be selectable for play now if we use F3 while in myleague and exit too main menu. All we need to do is share our myleague file offline. So we could just upload it to NLSC.

--edit:
Last year images did not show because you needed to have the files for those that are stored on someone's pc when a custom jersey is created. This year created jerseys and stadium design packages are sharable online. So these files are on 2K servers.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:06 am

haha, I just discovered that you can upload real jersey designs online by just swapping save files.


example:

Image

The jersey art on the right was made by TBM not me, all I did was swap his .iff file for the one Myleague uses (which does'nt use .iff extension), renamed it to "DataForMyLeague0005.team4_uniform_a_jersey" and it worked.

The Miami jersey does not appear in the design uniform screen at all , but when I go to ingame or roster it does appear
Image

No more overwriting jerseys. I knew this would work. Also haven't had time to make video tutorial I described earlier but I have a made a fully fictional college roster inside of season mode that you only need to download 2 files and you will have all the teams and art already in those files no extra downloading. Just stick the two file in your saves folder for legit steam users and you have a full conversion mod ready to go.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:45 am

Wow. So we CAN do single season mods this way...
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:04 am

Yes, single season mods can be done this way. I will check to see if courts are similar. If so then we can upload 100% accurate courts to 2K and others can download them.

Also you can make unlimited created players on pc by creating 150 and then swapping out the file in your saves called created player and make another set of 150.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:12 am

Great news indeed! Appreciate the efforts, nice work. (Y)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator
 
Posts: 99182
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:06 pm

TGsoGood, I have a question.

For the classic teams roster, I want to use the method you state above. I'll use it to change the euro team names, get them to 13 guys, and possibly do jerseys (undecided). Can you do a quick step by step guide on how to copy the roster to offline?
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:50 am

Dee4Three wrote:TGsoGood, I have a question.

For the classic teams roster, I want to use the method you state above. I'll use it to change the euro team names, get them to 13 guys, and possibly do jerseys (undecided). Can you do a quick step by step guide on how to copy the roster to offline?


I will try tomorrow, because I am off work.

In the mean time, here is a proof of concept video I recorded a week ago.
In this video I start a MyLeague with college roster already available when going into the mode as you can see at the team select screen.
The roster was not 100% complete at the time.
(no audio)

phpBB [video]
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:23 am

Have you tried floors yet?
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:36 am

I am so pumped right now.

So in myleague. The euro teams auto change to NBA rules. Which means if we make the edits in myleague and make the roster available outside of myleague, we can do everything that way.

I am really fired up right now, in a good way.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:56 am

TBM wrote:Have you tried floors yet?


Not yet.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:21 am

Update:
Good and bad news

I was able to use a court mod without overwriting any real courts using the MyLeague/ Season method that I used for jerseys.
I was excited so I tested uploading it to 2K in game.

I successfully upload Lagoa's Cavs full court mod (forgive the screenshot from last night, I was very excited at the time)
Image

Here is where things went down hill.
I needed to test the downloaded version of the court to see if it worked. After downloading the above court (instead of using my local MyLeague save file method) the court did not work in game. The preview of the court is perfectly displayed on the download design menu as shown in above screen shot but it doesn't work in game it's just a regular court that has playoffs logo.

So then I tested the jerseys I made yesterday... it got worse. In all the menus, the (miami) jersey is displayed correctly (as shown in yesterday's post).
When I went to play with them in a game or practice.... CRASH TO DESKTOP. EDIT: Jerseys are working I just had to restart the game.

Back to the good news.
100% accurate Courts can still be used inside of MyLeague/MyGM/ Season etc. without overwriting or replacing original game files, you just can't upload/ download those designs from 2K's in game menu or it will not work. At least until I figure this out.

So that means back to uploading our stuff to NLSC download facilities, we just need to name the files according to our MyLeague save file structure.

All of the above info only applies if you want 100% accurate courts/ jerseys for season mods or full conversion mods without overwriting.

If you are ok with less than perfect jerseys and courts then things get a lot easier because you can use 2K upload/ download designs from in game to create full conversion mods.
I am trying to put a video together right now. I don't have much editing software so bare with me.
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:58 am

The courts worked last night but I tried to make a tutorial today and it is not working at all.
I got the jerseys to work for summer league then they turned into NBA jerseys during the regular season. My head is spinning.

you can pause this video and see the Miami jerseys working correctly in summer league
phpBB [video]
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:59 am

The collars are the wrong color, though.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:10 am

How do I copy the roster from MyLeague to offline?
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:22 am

Dee4Three wrote:How do I copy the roster from MyLeague to offline?


The trainer.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:23 am

Scrolling through college teams in play now
phpBB [video]



I just got back home after being away for about 2 hours (family interuptions)

Dee4Three wrote:How do I copy the roster from MyLeague to offline?

use limnono trainer to copy roster from myLeague to play now. You can't save the roster outside of a MyLeague or game mode type setting

TBM wrote:The collars are the wrong color, though.

That because it was just a test. Turning collar off in the design screen allows me to see the collar and also you have to select the numbers in the design uniform screen.

I am running into issues trying to record videos. My wife has interrupted me so many times, and not to mention I have to let videos render...
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:29 am

TGsoGood wrote:Scrolling through college teams in play now
phpBB [video]



I just got back home after being away for about 2 hours (family interuptions)

Dee4Three wrote:How do I copy the roster from MyLeague to offline?

use limnono trainer to copy roster from myLeague to play now. You can't save the roster outside of a MyLeague or game mode type setting

TBM wrote:The collars are the wrong color, though.

That because it was just a test. Turning collar off in the design screen allows me to see the collar and also you have to select the numbers in the design uniform screen.

I am running into issues trying to record videos. My wife has interrupted me so many times, and not to mention I have to let videos render...


How do I copy the roster to play now? and wait, so basically there is no way to copy a roster so I can edit the roster like normal in roster creator?

Sorry if I sound dumb here.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:32 am

Edit the roster in ML and then export it to Play Now.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:38 am

TBM wrote:Edit the roster in ML and then export it to Play Now.


Sorry, I am saying I don't know how to export it to play now.
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TBM on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:48 am

With the Limnono trainer.
Image
User avatar
TBM
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3529
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:58 am

How do I copy the roster to play now? and wait, so basically there is no way to copy a roster so I can edit the roster like normal in roster creator?

Sorry if I sound dumb here.



No you can not edit the roster like a normal roster because the roster is only saved in memory not to hard drive. You must edit the roster while in MyLeague and then export/ copy it to play now. This is the only way I know to make rosters without needing to overwrite original game art using the "Modding" folder. The is most useful if you would need to replace many files such a season mod or college mod, fiba mod, or any full conversion mod that uses many art files. I just don't like swapping the files in and out. Everyone has different preferences though.

video instruction for exporting to play now
phpBB [video]
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:42 am

TGsoGood wrote:
How do I copy the roster to play now? and wait, so basically there is no way to copy a roster so I can edit the roster like normal in roster creator?

Sorry if I sound dumb here.



No you can not edit the roster like a normal roster because the roster is only saved in memory not to hard drive. You must edit the roster while in MyLeague and then export/ copy it to play now. This is the only way I know to make rosters without needing to overwrite original game art using the "Modding" folder. The is most useful if you would need to replace many files such a season mod or college mod, fiba mod, or any full conversion mod that uses many art files. I just don't like swapping the files in and out. Everyone has different preferences though.

video instruction for exporting to play now
phpBB [video]


Okay, I get it now. Huge buzzkill, I was hoping to use the strategy to change team names/get euro teams to 13 guys.

Back to trying to figure out CE...
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3318
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Modding Progress

Postby ConfigSys on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:44 am

Found something with court reflection

Image

this is Manni Live spurs court with my increase reflection

tommarow i will show how i did it.
ConfigSys
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:06 am

Re: Modding Progress

Postby Manni Live on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 am

Thanks alot ConfigSys, this is really helpful man :applaud:
Image

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/


If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Image
User avatar
Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor
 
Posts: 2324
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Toronto,Canada

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Releases & Previews

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eric800223, go7denboot and 6 guests