NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby ironknight on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

phpBB [video]


Posting this on behalf of my dear friend Laroche23
NBA 2K17
1995- 1996 Season Ultimate Roster
By Laroche23 & Iron Knight

Credits (BIG SHOUTOUT TO THESE PEOPLE WHO HELPED US/ ALLOWED US TO USE THEIR WORK!)
Dee4Three (ultimate classic Roster used as a base )
PeacemanNot (Jerseys, CFs and a lot more stuff)
TGsoGood (Short file for the Short Shorts )
Caps inspired by Tgor/sellaz32/Laroche23
A big thanks for my Brother Iron Knight (who was commited from Start to finish /thanks for sharing my vision )
Jerseys made by Iron Knight and PeacemanNOT
Courts made by Iron Knight
Custom presentation made by Iron Knight
Warmup jackets made by Iron Knight and PeacemanNOT
Soundtrack edited by Laroche23
Dornas made by Laroche23
Courts in game made by Laroche23
Portraits made by Laroche23 and Iron Knight
NBA on NBC Pre-Game show logo edited by Iron Knight
NBA on NBC Scoreboard created by Bongo88 and edited by Iron Knight


All teams have their rotation setup according to the 95-96 season
1995 rookie class *included*
1996 draft class included
1997 draft class (to be added soon)
Free agent list from the 1996-1998 (allows u to play 3 full seasons)
Almost all teams have their authentic coaches and assistant Coaches (credits to dee4three)
Ratings Edited by Laroche23
Accessories created by Laroche23 (All Star Players worth their Signature Shoes)
All Players have their season related portraits
No generic shoes
All Contracts edited by Laroche23
Sliders edited by Laroche23
Team playing style edited by lLaroche23


Hello everyone, we’re happy to present you our dearest and by far most complete season roster so far. We’ve been working on this mod closely for the last 4 months daily in order to deliver an amazing product that fans of 90s basketball will surely enjoy..
The 1995-1996 made the most sense for us since most of the players were already in the game as well as their cyberfaces thanks to the modders from the community.

All players stats and tendencies have been edited in order to mimic the same stats these players produced during the 1995-1996 season (FGs/tendencies/steals/rebounds, etc.)
Also accounted for are the people who led the league in scoring, or in blocks and steals- .it’s all there for you folks :)

I hope you guys enjoy this roster! We’ll be releasing it in no time!
Also we'll be releasing some vids about this roster so stay tuned!
Last edited by ironknight on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Leanback on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Waowwwww this is simply amazing !!! 3 full seasons? NBA on nbc theme....the amount of work must have been insane ...respect to u guys...when is the release planed?
Leanback
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:06 pm

Very cool. (Y)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 102048
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 pm

It's a promising project (Y)
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:35 am

Along with other goodies ..this is the soundtrack list for the 1996 season ,u need to implement the music through the explorer , The songs fit very well with the game in my opinion .
1. hip hop hooray /Naughty by Nature
https://www.youtube.com/watch? iOSapp=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=TS5BQQlm8DY
2. Shoot pass Slam/Shaquille O'Neal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2zl9czOcw
3. JAM /michael Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHI1yI1Ndk
4.Anywhere/112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtzsZq7A44
5.Baby I like it /Ol dirty bastard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93KANE

6.california love /Snoop Dogg & 2pac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

7.Dear Mama/2 PAC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
8. Don't let go /En Vogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhwGmoYv1s
9. For you I will /Monica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWHCNieTMg8
10. Get money /Notorious big
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2mO2s5NMQ
11.Give it to u /Da brat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFLt1lhbtKM
12. Hey lover /LL Cool J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um99r6sgspY
13.hit em up /2pac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

14.i believe I can fly /R.kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
15.if i rule the world /Nas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlp-IIG9ApU
16.if your girl only knew /Aalyah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG5ilt3Hrt4
17. It was a good day /Ice cube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
18.Kiss from a rose /Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvNAai29_0
19. Lounging /LL Cool J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya8Qp_RVxYU
20. Music makes me high /Lost Boyz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0Pp_c3_28
21.Street dreams /Nas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si1j1QRCFuQ
22. Nobody/Keith sweat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMar1ifzdmk
23. Juicy/Notorious Big
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
24.Regulate /Warren G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
25.round ball rock /NBA on nbc theme song
/John Theis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90
26. I wish /Skee lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
27.Shy Guy /Diana King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szjaHbjhauk
28.This is how we do it /Montell Jordan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc
29.Twisted /Keith sweat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4yAnbtDZE
30. U re making me high /Toni braxton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgOL21S98o
31. Winning it all /the outfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywRdkBeU1k
32. Swept away /Janni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV4PHN44baA
33.Fly Like an eagle /Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyT1E_CROLo
34. Runaway train /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY
35.ligjt across the world /Ray Russel (Michael jordan air time soundtrack )
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ay+Russel+
36. No diggity /blackstreet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

37. Hit me off /new edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE77mos-ppo

38. Tall ships /Murray Munro(Michael jordan air time soundtrack )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvxEWO0AU1Q

39. Got five on it /Luniz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC9cgvtkRs

40. Home with a vengeance /John Denney
(Michael Jordan to the Maxx soundtrack )
41. Gotta come through Chicago /John Denney (Michael Jordan to the Maxx soundtrack )

All files are already convered in ogg...u just need to add them through the explorer (remember it will replace the default songs !!)

Once the roster is set, I will provide a link where u can download all files from Google drive .
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby CatScooter on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:45 am

Wow. Ambitious and I love it! Certainly appreciate the NBA on NBC take. Looking forward to this!
User avatar
CatScooter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby shinron15 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 pm

laroche23 wrote:Along with other goodies ..this is the soundtrack list for the 1996 season ,u need to implement the music through the explorer , The songs fit very well with the game in my opinion .
1. hip hop hooray /Naughty by Nature
https://www.youtube.com/watch? iOSapp=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=TS5BQQlm8DY
2. Shoot pass Slam/Shaquille O'Neal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2zl9czOcw
3. JAM /michael Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHI1yI1Ndk
4.Anywhere/112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejtzsZq7A44
5.Baby I like it /Ol dirty bastard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93KANE

6.california love /Snoop Dogg & 2pac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

7.Dear Mama/2 PAC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
8. Don't let go /En Vogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwhwGmoYv1s
9. For you I will /Monica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWHCNieTMg8
10. Get money /Notorious big
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2mO2s5NMQ
11.Give it to u /Da brat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFLt1lhbtKM
12. Hey lover /LL Cool J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um99r6sgspY
13.hit em up /2pac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU

14.i believe I can fly /R.kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
15.if i rule the world /Nas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlp-IIG9ApU
16.if your girl only knew /Aalyah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG5ilt3Hrt4
17. It was a good day /Ice cube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
18.Kiss from a rose /Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvNAai29_0
19. Lounging /LL Cool J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya8Qp_RVxYU
20. Music makes me high /Lost Boyz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0Pp_c3_28
21.Street dreams /Nas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si1j1QRCFuQ
22. Nobody/Keith sweat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMar1ifzdmk
23. Juicy/Notorious Big
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
24.Regulate /Warren G
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
25.round ball rock /NBA on nbc theme song
/John Theis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKX-cf_p90
26. I wish /Skee lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
27.Shy Guy /Diana King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szjaHbjhauk
28.This is how we do it /Montell Jordan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc
29.Twisted /Keith sweat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4yAnbtDZE
30. U re making me high /Toni braxton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgOL21S98o
31. Winning it all /the outfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywRdkBeU1k
32. Swept away /Janni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV4PHN44baA
33.Fly Like an eagle /Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyT1E_CROLo
34. Runaway train /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY
35.ligjt across the world /Ray Russel (Michael jordan air time soundtrack )
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ay+Russel+
36. No diggity /blackstreet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o

37. Hit me off /new edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE77mos-ppo

38. Tall ships /Murray Munro(Michael jordan air time soundtrack )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvxEWO0AU1Q

39. Got five on it /Luniz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSC9cgvtkRs

40. Home with a vengeance /John Denney
(Michael Jordan to the Maxx soundtrack )
41. Gotta come through Chicago /John Denney (Michael Jordan to the Maxx soundtrack )

All files are already convered in ogg...u just need to add them through the explorer (remember it will replace the default songs !!)

Once the roster is set, I will provide a link where u can download all files from Google drive .


When you export the songs, make sure you set the playback rate to 40200Hz to get the correct speed. Dee mentions the song playing faster ingame, but the speed he recommended setting makes the song even faster, since the game plays the songs 3,900Hz faster.
shinron15
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 pm

That's not true.

I have about 50 songs that I put in, all at 48000hz saved in .ogg format. They work beautifully.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby shinron15 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Could it be that I changed the setting within the down arrow next to the song name (in the box with the gain sliders), and not with the toolbar? That's how I changed it, and it played too fast and too high pitched
shinron15
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Use audacity, it's a lifesaver
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks to @dee4three tutorial ..I was able to implement all songs without any issues..and they play just wonderfully...
The roster is almost finished ..stay tuned folks ..a lot of good stuffs coming it's worth it :)
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 am

Roster to be released in the first december week !!!stay tuned folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing stuffs coming ..:)
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby bbgeek on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Looking forward to this! :-)
bbgeek
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:43 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:14 am

This looks real good
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby shinron15 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 am

Excited to try this out when this is released! I always appreciate when someone makes an old school mod
shinron15
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:29 am

I have a 98 draft class that you guys can update so the ratings fall in line with this roster
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby ironknight on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:19 pm

More previews of stuff coming up soon! Been busy :(
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby avetru on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:44 am

Hey I'm getting back into the world of pc gaming and the last NBA game I played was 2k14. Is installing mods the same idea of just replacing all the files with the new files or is there more to it? Could someone direct me to a thread or video that shows how to install a roster as well as maybe how to install that soundtrack too?

Thank you very much
avetru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 am

avetru wrote:Hey I'm getting back into the world of pc gaming and the last NBA game I played was 2k14. Is installing mods the same idea of just replacing all the files with the new files or is there more to it? Could someone direct me to a thread or video that shows how to install a roster as well as maybe how to install that soundtrack too?

Thank you very much



Here is a video I made for modding 2K18 but 2K17 is basically the same concept
phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby seaboh13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 am

Really pumped for the release guys! Out of interest how did dee4three edit the coaches and assistants? Thanks.
seaboh13
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 am

seaboh13 wrote:Really pumped for the release guys! Out of interest how did dee4three edit the coaches and assistants? Thanks.


PeacemanNOT did it through Cheat Engine, you could always PM him.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby seaboh13 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:13 am

Dee4Three wrote:
seaboh13 wrote:Really pumped for the release guys! Out of interest how did dee4three edit the coaches and assistants? Thanks.


PeacemanNOT did it through Cheat Engine, you could always PM him.


Thanks Man.
seaboh13
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:59 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby mrpalo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:58 pm

hello guys,

it is possible edit/delete nba/team/personal historical records?

i am working on my own 1960 db, a this is issue :-)

thankx
mrpalo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:51 am

ROSTER RELEASE on Sunday (12.10.17) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for ur patience folks .................................u wont be dissapointed ..some ingame screenshots

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby avetru on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:11 am

Hey sorry, I got another question about this. Are these all going to files that we download from Mediafire or something. I guess what my question is is do I have to buy 2k17 from steam? I know the steam wintersale is coming up, but I'm very impatient and 2k17 on green man gaming is $20 less. If I bought it from there would I have any issues with being able to download this roster?
avetru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:21 am

avetru wrote:Hey sorry, I got another question about this. Are these all going to files that we download from Mediafire or something. I guess what my question is is do I have to buy 2k17 from steam? I know the steam wintersale is coming up, but I'm very impatient and 2k17 on green man gaming is $20 less. If I bought it from there would I have any issues with being able to download this roster?


U only need an original steam version of the game ..all the files will be provided by me and ironknight from Google drive ..so no advertising etc.........but we would welcome any donation :)
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:23 am

TGsoGood wrote:I have a 98 draft class that you guys can update so the ratings fall in line with this roster


@tGsogood any help is welcome ..is the draft class online ?do u have some past draft classes as well ?

Thanks
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 am

laroche23 wrote:
TGsoGood wrote:I have a 98 draft class that you guys can update so the ratings fall in line with this roster


@tGsogood any help is welcome ..is the draft class online ?do u have some past draft classes as well ?

Thanks


Its under "1998 draft NLSC". The only other one I uploaded was 2003
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby mrpalo on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 pm

11/12/2017 ...and nothing (N)
mrpalo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:48 am

mrpalo wrote:11/12/2017 ...and nothing (N)

perhaps you could share your work ? :cheeky:
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:07 am

mrpalo wrote:11/12/2017 ...and nothing (N)



sorry guys for the delay..roster is set and ready..we re just doing some minor tweaks and changes.ROSTER wil be released on FRIDAY 12/15 ..thats a promise ..u wont be disappointed ,....really sorry for the delay ....stay tuned and thanks for ur patience
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby Dee4Three on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 am

mrpalo wrote:11/12/2017 ...and nothing (N)


You could also be patient, and not be an ass to the creators of this project. (Y)

Take your time guys, it takes a lot of work.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5363
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby avetru on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:07 am

Dee4Three wrote:
mrpalo wrote:11/12/2017 ...and nothing (N)


You could also be patient, and not be an ass to the creators of this project. (Y)

Take your time guys, it takes a lot of work.

Hahah no kidding, a game will be delayed for months or years and people will still shell out $80+ the day it's released. This is basically a new game that that's being made strictly on the creator's free time that they're willing to share with no guarantee of making any money and people are going to start complaining within a few hours??

Take all the time you need, don't rush anything for our sake make sure you're releasing a product that you're proud of and thank you again so much for this.
avetru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:57 pm

The release of this roster is a top priority for us ..we understand the frustration of waiting ..but at the same time we want to release a product that were a proud of .we re just doing some minor tweaks ..hopefully we can release a trailer before Friday ..
@the same I am working solely on another project that I call the bulls dynasty..it will be a 7 season roster dating back to 1990-1991 til the 1997-1998 season with all draft classes etc...and all details ..

I 've just started a couple days ago and there's obviously a lot to do ..if anyone is willing to help it would be huge for the whole community..the main thing I need are the draft classes ,please if someone has any of them or done some of them ..or can do it .just pm me.so far I have the 96 /97/ draft classes already done .

Defat classes needed :
1991/1992/1993/1994/1995

Thanks to everyone!!
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby avetru on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 am

laroche23 wrote:The release of this roster is a top priority for us ..we understand the frustration of waiting ..but at the same time we want to release a product that were a proud of .we re just doing some minor tweaks ..hopefully we can release a trailer before Friday ..
@the same I am working solely on another project that I call the bulls dynasty..it will be a 7 season roster dating back to 1990-1991 til the 1997-1998 season with all draft classes etc...and all details ..

I 've just started a couple days ago and there's obviously a lot to do ..if anyone is willing to help it would be huge for the whole community..the main thing I need are the draft classes ,please if someone has any of them or done some of them ..or can do it .just pm me.so far I have the 96 /97/ draft classes already done .

Defat classes needed :
1991/1992/1993/1994/1995

Thanks to everyone!!

Oh my god that sounds amazing the amount of time and commitment and patience that probably tales is wild. I wish I had the slightest idea about nodding or any free time to learn, but I school and work pretty much take up all my time. Good luck with that, maybe in the future I can be of some assistanc
avetru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby avetru on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 am

laroche23 wrote:The release of this roster is a top priority for us ..we understand the frustration of waiting ..but at the same time we want to release a product that were a proud of .we re just doing some minor tweaks ..hopefully we can release a trailer before Friday ..
@the same I am working solely on another project that I call the bulls dynasty..it will be a 7 season roster dating back to 1990-1991 til the 1997-1998 season with all draft classes etc...and all details ..

I 've just started a couple days ago and there's obviously a lot to do ..if anyone is willing to help it would be huge for the whole community..the main thing I need are the draft classes ,please if someone has any of them or done some of them ..or can do it .just pm me.so far I have the 96 /97/ draft classes already done .

Defat classes needed :
1991/1992/1993/1994/1995

Thanks to everyone!!

Sorry I'm a little confused about this you said it's a 7 season roster yet '91-'98 is 8 seasons, you're looking for a '94 draft class so it doesn't sound like you're leaving out the '94 season where Jordan was playing baseball all season. Did you say 7 seasons because the '96 season is already finished so you're just including the ones you still need to do? Sorry I'm not trying to correct your or anything, just trying to understand better. Just the thought of being able to play authentic seasons with RUN TMC is so exciting
avetru
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby mrpalo on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:42 am

laroche23 wrote:The release of this roster is a top priority for us ..we understand the frustration of waiting ..but at the same time we want to release a product that were a proud of .we re just doing some minor tweaks ..hopefully we can release a trailer before Friday ..
@the same I am working solely on another project that I call the bulls dynasty..it will be a 7 season roster dating back to 1990-1991 til the 1997-1998 season with all draft classes etc...and all details ..

I 've just started a couple days ago and there's obviously a lot to do ..if anyone is willing to help it would be huge for the whole community..the main thing I need are the draft classes ,please if someone has any of them or done some of them ..or can do it .just pm me.so far I have the 96 /97/ draft classes already done .

Defat classes needed :
1991/1992/1993/1994/1995

Thanks to everyone!!


sounds good
mrpalo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby ironknight on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Hey y'all. Sorry for the delay. Here's the trailer for this mod. Hope you guys enjoy. Release will still be on the 15th :)
phpBB [video]
2K is love, 2K is life
Image

Facebook Page: 2K Mods by Iron Knight

Website: ironknight2kmods.blogspot.com
User avatar
ironknight
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby shinron15 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:24 am

Excitedly waiting for the release of this mod! Keep up the great work
shinron15
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: NBA 1996 by Laroche23 and Iron Knight

Postby laroche23 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 am

Hi Folks, the internet is givin us some problems since those are a lot of files to upload...still i ´ve uploaded the draft classes and the roster ( so u can test it )

Gamertag : BOT#6
Rostername : 96 season (NOT THE FINAL EXPERIENCE /FILES and Art needed comin up ..)
Draftclass uploaded : 96 & 97 draft class


My friend Ironknight is workin hard ,to have all the files uploaded asap..so u can enjoy the full experience ...

NOTICE : u can test the roster already, in a few hours we will release all the files u need to download, we´re tryin to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone..only a few hours folks..please some patience
laroche23
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:40 am


Return to NBA 2K17 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests