Charles Barkley and NBA 2k

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Charles Barkley and NBA 2k

Postby hedop on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi,

I know it has been discussed several times on here and was speculated about. I finally have a clip that supported my "theory" and what Charles has said in the past on why he wasn't part of NBA 2k in the past:

phpBB [video]

In the past he said that he would like to see retired players get better deals from NBA 2k (especially guys that retired before 1980) here he states that he himself doesn't want a dime from 2k but expected them to donate a minimum of 1.000.000 Dollars to the retired players association for his participation.

I just thought I'd throw that out there for future reference and in case anyone was still wondering or speculating that Charles is out for money. He is, but not for himself.
hedop

Re: Charles Barkley and NBA 2k

Postby Andrew on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Saw that when it was first announced; we discussed it on the Podcast. It's good to get clarification on the situation, and a readily available source of the information. Hopefully it's something that 2K considers, not only to get Chuck into the game in a bigger capacity, but also to show goodwill to the other players whose likenesses are in the game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K17