Game keeps crashing?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Game keeps crashing?

Postby RJHUNT3R on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Just bought the game in steam summer sale, it keeps crashing. Sometimes when I go into options, and everytime I want to start a new MyLeague, already verified game cache and reinstalled. Still happening. Any ideas?
RJHUNT3R

Re: Game keeps crashing?

Postby RMJH4 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:21 am

Yep this is happening me the past week. I posted in bugs section but no replies. I have now lost all my saved files for mygm and my league, and i put a lot of work into simming them to 17-18 season etc. very frustrating. Everytime i click save or save as it just deletes one of the save files in my saved list. I am currently reinstalling game now to see if it helps.
RMJH4
Retro NBA Nut

Postby voidjointx on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:24 am

for me its mypark and 2k store crashing for no reason
Donations Are Appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/voidjoint
voidjointx

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:43 am

Try to play ... offline
That's worked for me in the past, but I only play MyLeague / Quick Game
sticky-fingers

Postby timmyd on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:06 am

I've been experiencing random crashes also. Especially when quiting a game or when a game finishes (offline, my league). I'm thinking about deleting everything, all the mods and un-installing the game completely and then starting fresh. I've also noticed frame rate drops during cut scenes now and my xbox one controller randomly not working in-game lol...
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Postby Brockman44 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:39 am

timmyd wrote:I've been experiencing random crashes also. Especially when quiting a game or when a game finishes (offline, my league). I'm thinking about deleting everything, all the mods and un-installing the game completely and then starting fresh. I've also noticed frame rate drops during cut scenes now and my xbox one controller randomly not working in-game lol...

Just cut and paste the mods (you should've created a "Modded" folder within the game files) on a desktop folder and temporarily move them there when you wanna play online. Just had the crash issue and this is an easy fix...although sort of inconvienent.
Brockman44

Postby timmyd on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:55 am

I might of found some success. I haven't had a random crash in over a week (I play 2 hours a day on average). I also haven't had my xbox one controller randomly stop working (except shoot button and directions) when on offense during a game (offline) either since then.

What I started doing was, running NBA2k17 from it's directory folder in steam as administrator.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd

Return to NBA 2K17