Legit Pre Built Expansion Team Download?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Legit Pre Built Expansion Team Download?

Postby calejuice on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:36 am

Hey guys

So I want to start a MyLeague team expansion but with the Seattle SuperSonics and Charlotte Bobcats added (One for the west and one for the east to even it out) but there are no Charlotte Bobcats throwback logo in the presets. Is there anywhere I can download a legit SuperSonics and legit Charlotte pre built teams so I can add them into team expansion for Season and MyLeague mode? Thanks guys.

Also this may be off topic but I remember in NBA Live 2005 you could sign anybody in the offseason no matter how bad and over you go on your cap room, like I had 12 all-stars on one team LOL I want to do that with 2K17 but it won't let me because of the cap restrictions, is there an option that let's me change cap room rules? All I am trying to do is sign DWade and Paul Millsap in the offseason for Cleveland HAHA

Thanks again in advanced guys
calejuice

Re: Legit Pre Built Expansion Team Download?

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Searching through the community uploads, there several sets for the Bobcats and Supersonics:

I've highlighted some of the most accurate ones I've found at first glance.

The easiest way to sign anyone would be to disable the salary cap and hard cap when setting up a MyLEAGUE game:

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K17