For creators of Draft Classes who included history players/existing

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

For creators of Draft Classes who included history players/existing

Postby dyopopoy on Fri May 12, 2017 10:35 pm

For creators of Draft Classes who included history players/existing, how did you add the existing or history players?
Did you edit a generated player and copy one by one the attributes, tendencies, signatures, etc?

I want to create a draft class using existing/history players, but the only way i can do this is copy one by one the attributes, tendencies, signatures, hotzones, etc of each player.

I was looking at created draft classes, and they have existing/history players, how?? is it really hard work?
dyopopoy

Re: For creators of Draft Classes who included history players/existing

Postby kalionyo on Sat May 13, 2017 2:36 pm

In my experience, that's exactly what I did. I had either 2KMTCentral or 2KHead open on one monitor to copy attributes and tendencies to a randomly generated rookie. Then, I used Limnono's tool to assign cyber faces. It was a tedious process, but at times, it really felt worthwhile to do.
kalionyo

Postby dyopopoy on Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey Thanks,
I also do that! open 2kcentral and copy the attributes of a player I want to put in the game.
But now, there are great roster files that contains the historic players that I want to put in MyLeague.
So I just copy those players using my method below.
I guess, you really need to create a player one by one to put in a draft class.

If I may just share, my process is also tedious but I think is a little faster.

What I do is open an Alltime Roster. Use Limnono to select a historic player I want to copy. Make sure that if I select that player, his attributes are highlighted.
Now I quit the game, but I leave limnono open, with the historic player still highlighted/selected.
Now I open again NBA2k17, then I open another Limnono window.
This time i will go to the draft class and click "Select Highlighted Player", with the generic player highlighted in 2k menu. With this I can now edit his attributes/tendencies/signatures,etc.
Since the first limnono is still open with the historic player selected, i can just do a copy paste of every value in each tab.
I have the 2 limnono opened and its just a matter of fast hands to copy each rating.
Copy from 1st Limnono to the 2nd Limnono.
"Contol+C, Control+V, repeat."
Tedious, but I think is the fastest. If only limnono has a "select all" option in each tab of this trainer. whew.

Now the weird part is sometimes the 2nd limnono won't open immediately. after I press F1, and do the whole process of activating the tool, the draft class or roster still doesn't show.
So I have to quit again 2k17 and repeat. Until the 2nd limnono opens the draft class or roster i want to edit.

If anyone have a faster idea, please do share. :D
dyopopoy

Postby kalionyo on Tue May 16, 2017 4:11 am

Nice find. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will find this information useful. (Y)

Edit: I have a quick question. When creating your draft classes, do you lower and adjust the player's overall to make it realistic (ie. Keeping players around the 70-80 overall range), or do you prefer to copy a historic player's stats in its entirety?
kalionyo

Return to NBA 2K17