Damned cheaters on Mypark revisited (PC version)

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Damned cheaters on Mypark revisited (PC version)

Postby JWL3 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:51 pm

I know I've been one of a few lone voices crying out in the wind for the last 4 years or so but every year, it just gets absolutely worse and worse. Devs, why do you not care about the PC platform? Do you not work hard on it and hope to make a profit? Mypark is downright unplayable now. You got aholes Legend 5 who have under 100 games on their records. You've got guys straight up taking your spot cause they're "legend 5". You've got dudes with jetpacks. You've got dudes with skateboards who bought the game yesterday. Don't even get me started with the mascots. And the chinese hackers with boxes for names. Now I don't care what you look like - hell play as Godzilla for all I care. But I CANNOT EFFING face another 9 ft center who's faster than me and takes half court 3's. Half the damn park is cheating at this point. You got noobs just flat out hitting bank shot 3's from half court. Someone must have recently released more and more powerful hacks because it's getting worse. If I'm so much as half a millisecond late on coverage, it's a 3. I'm a good player - My win pct is 70%, win 2 for every 1 loss. But this is utter bs. Every game, we're already at a severe disadvantage. Playing uphill every single game. We're basically allowed zero mistakes to win. They can just randomly do whatever and still win.

I know this rant is going to fall on deaf ears. Don't worry Devs, 2k will get my money next year. I'm just gonna buy the console version. So, don't bother fixing anything. In fact, I suggest you release a PC patch that make every single damn player hit full court shots. Nuke the game. Because it's already shit.
JWL3

Re: Damned cheaters on Mypark revisited (PC version)

Postby JWL3 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:07 am

Yesterday, I stumbled upon a European MyPark by following a friend. It was NIRVANA!!! Sure there was a little bit of lag, but there were less than 5% hackers!!! People actually missed open 3's!!! Everyone I was defending was NOT faster than me!!! It was a joy to play against legit people; archetypes actually made sense.

What's more, Europeans passed! A lot! It's funny how the virtual world imitates real life: European bballers are more willing to move the ball than American one on one players. Of course, the games were more difficult - passing is the biggest determinant of who wins and who doesn't in Mypark.
JWL3

Return to NBA 2K17