Chinese Forums

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Chinese Forums

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:59 pm

I'd just like to take the time to show thanks/vent about the modding scene. Trying to work my way around the Chinese modding forums I can't even begin to say how much of a night and day difference this place is. This community is open, friendly, and cooperative. The Chinese forum acts like they're hoarding government secrets. Every mod is locked behind a "PM" message password and nobody freely shares their creations. Here, everyone is willing to help and for the most part, very few mods are locked behind unnecessary passwords. It can be difficult for those who don't speak English as a primary language to navigate this site, but it can be done and downloads are easily obtainable. It is certainly more manageable than the craziness of the Chinese forums. I just want to thank all of you that make this place a joy to visit and those creators that make modding accessible. Also, thanks to Andrew for all the hard work he puts in behind the scenes. Thanks to everyone!
bluejaybrandon

Re: Chinese Forums

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm

I appreciate the kind words, as I'm sure all the talented modders in the community do for their hard work. It's good to know that people are enjoying their time here, and that we're doing the right thing by the basketball gaming community. :)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Chinese Forums

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Return to NBA 2K17