courts for not high end settings

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

courts for not high end settings

Postby SanchezAmaro on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 am

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any modder creating courts that are able for people that cannot run the game in ultra high settings. I have tried lots and most of courts cannot break the game whereas I can add any jersey, face, etc...
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 Modding by Andrew on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 am.
Reason: Not a release or preview.
SanchezAmaro

Re: courts for not high end settings

Postby lBATEMANl on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 am

Believe it or not, I have a 2 GB graphics card and running my game on textures set to high actually runs better for me in comparison to medium so it's worth trying if you haven't already. It appears having your texture setting on high is the only way to use courts so that's really your only option, sadly.
lBATEMANl

Re: courts for not high end settings

Postby SanchezAmaro on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 pm

lBATEMANl wrote:Believe it or not, I have a 2 GB graphics card and running my game on textures set to high actually runs better for me in comparison to medium so it's worth trying if you haven't already. It appears having your texture setting on high is the only way to use courts so that's really your only option, sadly.

Oh thanks I will then play some games with high textures and then check some of the courts if the frame rates is maintained. With such a bad optimization it can even be that it runs smoother in high settings jeje
SanchezAmaro

Return to NBA 2K17