Operation Sports' Visit to 2K Studios

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Operation Sports' Visit to 2K Studios

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:56 am

UPDATE: The visit took place, and the interview was conducted. Part 1 has been posted on OS' YouTube channel.

phpBB [video]

Operation Sports will have the opportunity to visit 2K Sports next week, and chat with some members of the community who are now working on NBA 2K. Chris is taking questions from the community, which you can submit in reply to the post I've linked to. I'm happy to pass along questions that get posted here as well.

IMPORTANT NOTE: As clarified by OurLEFTOS here, the conversation won't be touching on any issues related to NBA 2K17, nor will it preview NBA 2K18. It's about developer stories, such as what it's like to go from the community to the development team, what it's like to work in the industry and on one of your favourite game series, and so on. In other words, these interviews will be about the people behind NBA 2K, rather than NBA 2K itself.

With that said, questions can be posted below, or over on OS of course.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Re: OS visiting 2K next week, taking questions

Postby StyxTx on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Well it figures. They don't listen to users anyway about the game itself, so why change. They just keep messing it up more and more with each 'update' and patch, damned what the users think. Personally, I don't care about the stories of the people behind 2k. What I want is a game I can sit down and enjoy that doesn't cheat and have more cheats built in as time goes by.

As far as operation sports, I was banned cuz I had the audacity to disagree with someone. They only want people who agree with them all the time.
Last edited by StyxTx on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
StyxTx

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:22 pm

I wonder if they can do some more stuff to PC users and what is their future with that platform?
Book_Gazette

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 am

Part 1 has been posted.

phpBB [video]
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Postby deodorantthief1 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:14 am

Does READING reviews and paying SPECIFIC attention to game scores help motivate you guys in your work? Or do you choose TO JUST NOT PAY HEED or EVEN COMMENT on them altogether? Kicking a football at a beehive sorta speak.
deodorantthief1

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:24 am

A bit too late for questions at this point.

Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Postby deodorantthief1 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:29 am

Oh crap. Didn't read thoroughly.
deodorantthief1

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 am

I should probably update the thread title to avoid confusion.

Andrew
Orange Juice, haha!
Administrator

Re: Operation Sports' Visit to 2K Studios

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:26 am

Really enjoyed watching this. Leftos looks exactly like his sketched profile pic, lol
I Hate Mondays

Return to NBA 2K17