How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby Dictatorce on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:49 pm

How do I change body types? I'm trying to make Charles Barkley fat and not the average my player body type I know that you have to edit it in the png .iff file,
the appearance_info.RDAT IIRC. But whenever I try to change the body type the game crashes when I load the player, sometimes no one would even show up.
Dictatorce
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby timmyd on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:00 am

Dictatorce wrote:How do I change body types? I'm trying to make Charles Barkley fat and not the average my player body type I know that you have to edit it in the png .iff file,
the appearance_info.RDAT IIRC. But whenever I try to change the body type the game crashes when I load the player, sometimes no one would even show up.



great question! if we find this out, we can finally make a chubby/fat Diaw, Glen Davis etc
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby francoshade17 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:38 am

Yeah, I would like to have a skinny myplayer like ingram.
francoshade17
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:33 am

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby Book_Gazette on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:49 pm

timmyd wrote:
Dictatorce wrote:How do I change body types? I'm trying to make Charles Barkley fat and not the average my player body type I know that you have to edit it in the png .iff file,
the appearance_info.RDAT IIRC. But whenever I try to change the body type the game crashes when I load the player, sometimes no one would even show up.



great question! if we find this out, we can finally make a chubby/fat Diaw, Glen Davis etc


Check goldenboot and his friends, they've already done stuff like that
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby xzteel on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:09 pm

yeah i mean is it that hard to change b body types?
xzteel
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 pm

U must edit the 3d model to change body types
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby mjtheslambam323 on Mon May 01, 2017 11:50 am

TGsoGood wrote:U must edit the 3d model to change body types



how do u do that?
mjtheslambam323
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: How to change body types in NBA 2k17?

Postby TGsoGood on Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 am

phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN


Return to NBA 2K17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests