MyCourt Location

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

MyCourt Location

Postby alienlife on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:13 am

So i just noticed that we can change our MyCourt location. I have some suspicion that we can change it when i see that when customizing MyCourt in MyPlayer Inventory, there's a 'Location' option. After just a quick google search, i found out that we can change our MyCourt Location.

So far, the only thing i know is there's 2 other MyCourt besides warehouse. The one that you get after spending time with Michael Jordan, or the one that you get after hanging out with football (or soccer) legend Thierry Henry.

I don't know anything besides that, though. How do we get Michael Jordan as connection? Do we have to do some sort of task, or joining Jordan brand? How do we get Thierry Henry connection?

Tbh, i usually only played about 20 games in MyCareer, after that i just simulated the entire season. (I know, i probably missed a lot of things)
After i found out about this courts, it gives me motivation to play MyCareer more lol.

So, anyone can give me tips on how to get Michael Jordan or Thierry Henry as a connection?
Thank you very much!
alienlife

Re: MyCourt Location

Postby Andrew on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:35 am

Found this:

phpBB [video]
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby alienlife on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Thank you so much Andrew! This clears everything up!

High-rise courts, here i come!
alienlife

Postby zzcoolj21 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:29 pm

phpBB [video]

Basically you will get it no matter what at some point. If you aren't jordan brand it will be random and could happen anytime. If you are really impatient like me you can just sim until you get his text.
zzcoolj21
20% on Good release machine, The NLSC's Jr Smith

Return to NBA 2K17