Commentators Not Changing?

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Commentators Not Changing?

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm about 50 games into my rookie season with the 76ers and Clark Kellogg has been the third announcer for EVERY single game played so far. I have played a few 'Play Now' games and I got Brent Barry and Chris Webber one time each, but since I play mostly MyCareer, I've been stuck listening to Clark Kellogg for every single game so far. I have yet to hear Doris Burke as an announcer at all this year. Anybody else have this issue?
ColumbusBobby23

Re: Commentators Not Changing?

Postby devomatic on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:39 am

It does that for everyone I think. When I was playing with the Kings, I was getting Chris Webber for every game, and on myCareer with the Raptors, It was Steve Smith every game. Now I'm playing with the Blazers, and it's Brent Barry every game. You just get assigned a certain commentator depending on the team you choose. Pretty sure they programmed it that way intentionally.
devomatic

Postby fjccommish on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:57 am

How do you listen beyond a few games? It's the same repetitive, canned stuff every time.
fjccommish

Postby Andrew on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:20 am

Which team are you playing for? I seem to get Brent Barry a lot while playing for the Nuggets, but I've also started to get Steve Smith a bit, and I believe Doris Burke once.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K17