Changing Body Types of Players/CAPs

Talk about NBA 2K17 here.

Changing Body Types of Players/CAPs

Postby joosegoose on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:50 pm

Do we know yet if there's a way to assign different body types to CAPs, or at least change the body type of a current player? There are some players in game that could really use a different body, and it would be really helpful to have a way to create skinnier/fatter CAPs.
joosegoose

Re: Changing Body Types of Players/CAPs

Postby TheCed on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:16 am

joosegoose wrote:Do we know yet if there's a way to assign different body types to CAPs, or at least change the body type of a current player? There are some players in game that could really use a different body, and it would be really helpful to have a way to create skinnier/fatter CAPs.

I know, right. Not tryna have My Player to have that weak ass KD body type.
TheCed

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:41 am

Bodies are attached to faces. For example bledsoe and lebron have very muscular body types. Normal would be someone like westbrook and probably 80% of the players in the game. Skinny is curry/KD. It sucks that skinny looks so frail and malnourished, and that normal looks more like chubby. Muscular looks decent tho sadly few players have it.
Lakerfan79

Postby joosegoose on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 am

Lakerfan79 wrote:Bodies are attached to faces. For example bledsoe and lebron have very muscular body types. Normal would be someone like westbrook and probably 80% of the players in the game. Skinny is curry/KD. It sucks that skinny looks so frail and malnourished, and that normal looks more like chubby. Muscular looks decent tho sadly few players have it.

Yeah the super skinny looks mostly fine during gameplay but up close it just looks like a cartoon (no shred of muscle definition). Wasn't there a way to switch around body types of a player in 2k16? Wasn't PeacemanNOT able to do that when he 'exposed' body scans?
joosegoose

Postby Lakerfan79 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:54 am

joosegoose wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:Bodies are attached to faces. For example bledsoe and lebron have very muscular body types. Normal would be someone like westbrook and probably 80% of the players in the game. Skinny is curry/KD. It sucks that skinny looks so frail and malnourished, and that normal looks more like chubby. Muscular looks decent tho sadly few players have it.

Yeah the super skinny looks mostly fine during gameplay but up close it just looks like a cartoon (no shred of muscle definitions ). Wasn't there a way to switch around body types of a player in 2k16? Wasn't PeacemanNOT able to do that when he 'exposed' body scans?

Not that i recall. I think it was the same as it is now. I remember using curry's face in my career last year in order to get the body type i wanted.
Lakerfan79

Postby joosegoose on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm

Lakerfan79 wrote:
joosegoose wrote:

Yeah the super skinny looks mostly fine during gameplay but up close it just looks like a cartoon (no shred of muscle definitions ). Wasn't there a way to switch around body types of a player in 2k16? Wasn't PeacemanNOT able to do that when he 'exposed' body scans?

Not that i recall. I think it was the same as it is now. I remember using curry's face in my career last year in order to get the body type i wanted.

Ah, yeah, after looking back at that post what he did was swap out different guys of the same body type to prove that the 'body scans' were really nothing more than the 7 types. It would really be amazing to have a way to switch types, even just for CAPs but given what we know now I'm not seeing any obvious possibilities.
joosegoose

Return to NBA 2K17