Allen Iverson *Preview* || Emazing

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K16 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Afro Kobe and MJ *UPDATE* || Emazing

Postby EmazingErik on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:54 pm

In-Game Pics, leave me your thoughts and criticism.
To me there's still something off, but it's very little. Help me out.

EmazingErik

Re: Larry Nance Jr. and D'angelo Russell *UPDATE* || Emazing

Postby EmazingErik on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Updated

Took a little break from Jordan and Kobe, here's Nance and Russell preview.

I remodeled his hair and face a bit and changed the texture. For Russell I just clipped the hair shorter and added a little bit of texture to his current texture.
EmazingErik

Postby edisonkwan on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 pm

EmazingErik wrote:Updated

Took a little break from Jordan and Kobe, here's Nance and Russell preview.

I remodeled his hair and face a bit and changed the texture. For Russell I just clipped the hair shorter and added a little bit of texture to his current texture.

Cant wait. :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Hope it can releases tmr love u
edisonkwan

Re: Afro Kobe and MJ *UPDATE* || Emazing

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:03 pm

EmazingErik wrote:In-Game Pics, leave me your thoughts and criticism.
To me there's still something off, but it's very little. Help me out.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Something is up with his ears lol...and maybe his cheeks? Hard to point it out but overall he seems too....rosy lol.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby gotstoned83 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:44 pm

looking forward to Nance Jr. final version
gotstoned83

Postby everest9 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:35 am

Can you release Larry Nance, Tarik and Metta? Please :)
everest9

Re: Larry Nance Jr. *RELEASED* || Emazing

Postby EmazingErik on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Larry Nance Jr. Released.

Edit: Black and World Peace also released.

Edit 2: D'angelo Russell released, no new updated screenshots.
Last edited by EmazingErik on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmazingErik

Re: Russell, Black, World Peace, Nance Jr. *RELEASED* || Emazing

Postby I Hate Mondays on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:53 pm

Great work but you posted the same ad.fly link for metta world peace and tarick black. They both have MWP's link.
I Hate Mondays

Postby EmazingErik on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:54 pm

I hate Mondays wrote:Great work but you posted the same ad.fly link for metta world peace and tarick black. They both have MWP's link.

Glad to know someone is downloading my stuff then haha.

Edit: Link is fixed.
EmazingErik

Postby EmazingErik on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Update, so there was something wrong with my old model of Jordan so this one is made from pretty much scratch and some tweaks to the texture as well.
EmazingErik

Re: Jordan *UPDATE* Russell, Black, World Peace, Nance Jr. *RELEASED* || Emazing

Postby StormsWarning on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am

looks good, could you do a derrick rose?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Re: Jordan *UPDATE* Russell, Black, World Peace, Nance Jr. *RELEASED* || Emazing

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 am

He looks very dope. If you can try to edit Scottie Pippen too, it would be great

P.S. It could be just me, but I think Russell's face colour is different from his body colour. His face is kinda yellowish, his arms have a default colour. Maybe you can fix that
I Hate Mondays

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 am

StormsWarning wrote:looks good, could you do a derrick rose?

What about him?
EmazingErik

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 am

I hate Mondays wrote:He looks very dope. If you can try to edit Scottie Pippen too, it would be great

P.S. It could be just me, but I think Russell's face colour is different from his body colour. His face is kinda yellowish, his arms have a default colour. Maybe you can fix that

Alright I'll look into it when I get home.
EmazingErik

Postby StormsWarning on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 am

EmazingErik wrote:

What about him?

the only updated version ive seen is by tdm, and i cant get his installed so... the rose i have still is 2k's version but guess atleast he's in the game ..
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Roberto on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:35 am

man, i downloaded tarik black and when i try to see to edit has dissapear
not tarik black in my game, :( :(
Roberto

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:17 am

Roberto wrote:man, i downloaded tarik black and when i try to see to edit has dissapear
not tarik black in my game, :( :(

Yup, Tarik Black is invisible. Maybe you can fix this too, sir.
I Hate Mondays

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:27 am

I apologize guys. I do the same method for every player and sometimes my players are invisible I don't understand why. Can anyone give me some advice as to why that happens?
EmazingErik

Postby TBM on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:30 am

StormsWarning wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:

What about him?

the only updated version ive seen is by tdm, and i cant get his installed so... the rose i have still is 2k's version but guess atleast he's in the game ..

Anyone that makes a Derrick Rose cyberface would have to do the same thing, so unless you take the time to figure out how to use the trainer, you'll never get a Rose CF in the game.
TBM
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Abgobryu on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:03 am

EmazingErik wrote:I apologize guys. I do the same method for every player and sometimes my players are invisible I don't understand why. Can anyone give me some advice as to why that happens?

Your files for Tarik Black have two face_color and two chest_color textures inside them; the original ones and the edited ones, named after the original files but including an " Edit" suffix. I haven't tested it myself, but that's very likely why the player is blank in-game.

Also, what are you doing to the wrinkles textures? The "color" one is completely black and the normal texture does not include any wrinkles above the neck area, as in "it's just a template file".
Abgobryu

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Abgobryu wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:I apologize guys. I do the same method for every player and sometimes my players are invisible I don't understand why. Can anyone give me some advice as to why that happens?

Your files for Tarik Black have two face_color and two chest_color textures inside them; the original ones and the edited ones, named after the original files but including an " Edit" suffix. I haven't tested it myself, but that's very likely why the player is blank in-game.

Also, what are you doing to the wrinkles textures? The "color" one is completely black and the normal texture does not include any wrinkles above the neck area, as in "it's just a template file".

Alright Yeah I noticed the ones with the "edit" files at the end and removed those. As for the wrinkles I don't touch them at all so I have no clue why they end up like that. Thanks for this, I'll be looking into these problems. Any solution to this?
EmazingErik

Postby Abgobryu on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 pm

EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:

Alright Yeah I noticed the ones with the "edit" files at the end and removed those. As for the wrinkles I don't touch them at all so I have no clue why they end up like that. Thanks for this, I'll be looking into these problems. Any solution to this?

Hmm... I checked the original wrinkles for both Larry Nance Jr. and Tarik Black just to see that they're indeed the same as the ones in your modded files. It's not really anything related to scanned or non-scanned players, but something particular to those two players' face iffs, which are listed in sequence inside the Lakers' file. Just another one of many mistakes made by Visual Concepts regarding face textures.
Abgobryu

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Abgobryu wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:

Hmm... I checked the original wrinkles for both Larry Nance Jr. and Tarik Black just to see that they're indeed the same as the ones in your modded files. It's not really anything related to scanned or non-scanned players, but something particular to those two players' face iffs, which are listed in sequence inside the Lakers' file. Just another one of many mistakes made by Visual Concepts regarding face textures.

So is there something I can do?
EmazingErik

Postby Abgobryu on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm

EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:

You could replace the original textures with other players' textures. The main problem is the differences in proportion on the nose and the eyes that could make for some really weird-looking facial expressions. Depending on the chosen texture, it would be possible to at least edit the normals to look fairly decent.
Abgobryu

Postby EmazingErik on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Abgobryu wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:
EmazingErik wrote:
Abgobryu wrote:

You could replace the original textures with other players' textures. The main problem is the differences in proportion on the nose and the eyes that could make for some really weird-looking facial expressions. Depending on the chosen texture, it would be possible to at least edit the normals to look fairly decent.

I'll see what I can come up with, I appreciate the help.
EmazingErik

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K16 Modding