PS4: 500GB Vs 1TB

Other video games, TV shows, movies, general chit-chat...this is an all-purpose off-topic board where you can talk about anything that doesn't have its own dedicated section.

Re: PS4: 500GB Vs 1TB

Postby mp3 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 am

Kenny wrote:
mp3 wrote:If you have committed to the ps4 & ps+ then you might as well get both games and not be forced to choice one or the other.

Just try and cut back on something like drinking for a few months like I do right before games and league pass renewal

:lol:

The biggest way I spend money is probably through eating out and getting fast food. Drinking isn't so much an issue for me (I know, I suck at being Australian). I'll drink a glass of wine every now and then, but that's the extent of it for me

I usually set a side £30 a week for takeaway plus drinks sometimes more but the time has come to cut that down to £15-20 tops.... I believe in myself.... honestly....
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Re: PS4: 500GB Vs 1TB

Postby Kenny on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm pretty happy with my decision. I'm actually enjoying Arkham Knight a lot more than I thought I would. Plus Rocket League is a good casual alternative. Loving the ability to share videos as well.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Previous

Return to Off-Topic